Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave tomorrow night to see Captain. I feel nervous because it's been about a year since we last saw each other, yet very excited about four days with him :heart:

Have fun!!

B is planning a very romantic four days at the end of the month. He told me yesterday he can't wait that long and will be down this weekend for a "quicky" 24 hour visit. It has been way too long...one year, two months and two days so far...I am so nervous and excited. This will be the first time we will be together as M/s, and I am getting collared. :cattail:

Congratulations!

I remember being collared, I didnt know whether to laugh, cry, pass out, pee myself, or throw up I was SO excited. It was the most wonderful feeling. I wear a silver chain around my neck and down my back permanantly. I feel lost if I ever have to take it off. Isn't it funny how things make you feel secure.

Enjoy and congrats on your collaring.

I used to wear a leather dog collar with a purple heart tag that said "if found please return to Ireland". *giggles* I wore it EVERYWHERE, except work.

When I was talking to him on the phone as I drove to the airport he asked me, "you're not wearing anything too out there are you?". He knows me so well. :eek: So I went down and listed everything I was wearing. He told me to remove the collar. :eek: I was horrified! It was something of a security blanket for me, I couldn't imagine making this trip with out it, but I did as he told me. He said he didn't want me to stick out and end up running into trouble. Always the practicle one. *giggles*

Turned out I didn't wear it the whole time I was there, and so I barely wear it now. Weird how that turned out.

I have definitely reached the slightly surreal state of happy over my move. J came over for 2 days to go through his things that are still here, and it seemed to be more than enough to remind me how much I want to be 24/7 with him again. Now I just cannot wait for these last weeks to pass by!

At some point I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to get everything sorted for the move, but now I've gotten so much done already that I'm starting to wonder if I have forgotten something really important that I still have to do. As an addition to all the smart things I've done concerning the move, I have also done some not-so-well-thought-out things. Like selling my bed two weeks before the move. And I don't have an extra mattress or a couch or anything. I literally realized that I won't have anywhere to sleep on tonight the moment the buyer came to get the bed two hours ago. Luckily a friend of mine lent me a mattress, so I won't have to sleep on a hardwood floor...

So two weeks to the move now. I wonder how many stupid things I will still make. I'm just so many kinds of giddy at the moment that it's not even funny anymore. Well, for J it is funny. :)

And then there was this little thing of getting engaged during his last (last in every sense of the word!) visit here... :)

And then there was this little thing of getting engaged during his last (last in every sense of the word!) visit here... :)

awww thats lovely. Congratulations and best of luck with the move :rose:

awww thats lovely. Congratulations and best of luck with the move :rose:

Thanks minx! I knew he was going to propose, but I thought he would wait until after the move. The engagement added a whole new level of trouble with concentration for me, but two weeks and I'm over with the move. :D

B is planning a very romantic four days at the end of the month. He told me yesterday he can't wait that long and will be down this weekend for a "quicky" 24 hour visit. It has been way too long...one year, two months and two days so far...I am so nervous and excited. This will be the first time we will be together as M/s, and I am getting collared. :cattail:

oh wow...how exciting Hsp!

Personally I would have loved to have been collared so much. Best of luck with it all and have a great time :rose:

Thanks minx! I knew he was going to propose, but I thought he would wait until after the move. The engagement added a whole new level of trouble with concentration for me, but two weeks and I'm over with the move. :D

lol I would just knock concentrating on the head for a while....give into the giddy I say ;):rose:

Thank y'all for all the good wishes. And Missy, I agree with Minx..give in to the giddy and congratulations!!! :rose:

Thanks HisSexyPet! :rose:

I totally agree with you and minx, I should give in to the giddy. But the thing is, I'm off to my last job related trip abroad tomorrow, so I can't really give in to it just yet. But soon, soon I'll be swooning over my pretty ring 24/7. :)

Last edited:
I'm not in a place right now where I feel comfortable talking about it here.

very very upset, and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it yet.

*sigh* :(

of course hon *hugs*

well listen if you do want to chat I'm just a pm away :kiss:

of course hon *hugs*

well listen if you do want to chat I'm just a pm away :kiss:

Oh Wenchie, I am so sorry. Do what you need to do, we will be here for you.

:rose:

Thanks guys.

I still have to decide how I want to handle things. Weighing the consiquences of if I do as I'm told or not and trying to decide if I'm ready to handle those consiquences.

Lots to think about. :(

So you are considering NOT doing as you have been told? Wench be very careful.

Some times there are extremely undesired consequences to both obeying and disobeying.

I have run into that situation more than once. On those times I ask my PYL to please help me through the situation. It still comes down to a decision to obey or disobey but it helps.

Some times there are extremely undesired consequences to both obeying and disobeying.

I have run into that situation more than once. On those times I ask my PYL to please help me through the situation. It still comes down to a decision to obey or disobey but it helps.

Thats good advice ES :rose:

And if you trust your PYL to help...that is so important.

Wenchie...regardless if you know me or not...HUGE hugs.

So you are considering NOT doing as you have been told? Wench be very careful.

Yes, it had crossed my mind to out right and blaitently disobey, something that never has before. And that fact that I even have thought about it has eaten me up as much as the possiblity that I could go through with it.

Fortunitly I'm over the rash thinking of some one in pain and I didn't do anything to challenge him or our relationship in the mean time.

Thank you. This is advice that I will be heeding, it's just a matter of finding the words. It's so hard some times. I can be just as stuborn as him when I want to be, so finding the words to express how I feel with out challenging him can be difficult.

And if you trust your PYL to help...that is so important.

Wenchie...regardless if you know me or not...HUGE hugs.

Thank you. :)

Thank you. This is advice that I will be heeding, it's just a matter of finding the words. It's so hard some times. I can be just as stuborn as him when I want to be, so finding the words to express how I feel with out challenging him can be difficult.

Yeah, I hear ya on the bolded part. LOL Especially lately, Daddy was teasing me about my stubborness the other day. It is something I have to be careful about.

You will find the right words. Make sure he knows how much you want to obey but you are just having issues with it because_________. Then ask for his help.

I know, easier said then done. I understand completely.

:rose:

I'll put my hand up to stubborness too....thats what gets me into trouble the most and exasperates Daddy beyond reason sometimes.

We are learning to compromise lol :D

I have had the stubbornness streak in the past. I went as far as to ask B what the punishment would be because I had no intention of doing it. My punishment for the disrespect I showed him was worse than the actual act I had refused to do. B helped me work through the situation. I have learned me lesson.
You did well on curbing your stubborn streak until you had time to think about it. Hope you find the words to talk to Jouner and let him help you work through your situation.
-hugs-

I have had the stubbornness streak in the past. I went as far as to ask B what the punishment would be because I had no intention of doing it. My punishment for the disrespect I showed him was worse than the actual act I had refused to do. B helped me work through the situation. I have learned me lesson.
You did well on curbing your stubborn streak until you had time to think about it. Hope you find the words to talk to Jouner and let him help you work through your situation.
-hugs-

I've thought about asking that and definitely hadn't considered that the act of asking was disprespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back