Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congtratulations

I'm finally able to say I've been pissed on and I love it! A women I'm sort of seeing said she would be interested in exploring this when I brought it up. Last night, I asked her again and we went into the shower. She straddled me standing up and let it go right into my mouth. I drank some and let the rest sort of flow over me. I got so horny from it, I cleaned her with my mouth. She put her foot up on the tub ledge and humped my face to an orgasm.

and welcome to the Seemingly Somewhat Small group of men who really enjoy being pissed on. Don't it feel great?

I love this thread. Been trying to get other half into this for a while but no go. I have dropped many hints but I just don't think she will go for it, I dont mind if it's her on me or me on her. I do piss over myself sometimes then wank off my piss soaked cock over my legs, it's just so hot. Alas that is as far as it goes for now.......boo hoo

Have you been too subtle?

You say you've dropped hints, but what have you actually said to her? Have you said, "Darling, you might think this is a little weird, but I'd really like you to piss on me"?
Once those words are out, the subject is no longer taboo and you can discuss it. I've said more than once here, it's not as if it's going to hurt; you just get wet. I' pretty certain if you could persuade her to let you piss on her clit, she'd be a convert. But start with getting her to piss on you. That way, she'll feel she has more control.

Well no I have not actually said it, I suppose it's me who is a bit chicken.
But it's a good point as its not going to hurt as you said, it's just water after all!
Thanks for the advice, watch this space

I just recently tried this with my hubby. I actually found it to be very erotic and got really turned on. He pissed on me while I was riding one of my large dildos and I came as soon as the piss touched my tits.

I was really surprised how turned on I became from it. For some reason I felt the strong desire to start sucking his cock while he was peeing. However, I thought it would freak him out and didn't do it.

I just recently tried this with my hubby. I actually found it to be very erotic and got really turned on. He pissed on me while I was riding one of my large dildos and I came as soon as the piss touched my tits.

I was really surprised how turned on I became from it. For some reason I felt the strong desire to start sucking his cock while he was peeing. However, I thought it would freak him out and didn't do it.

...there's always a next time...

If you came when he pissed on your tits, ask him to piss on your clit. I think you'll find it......quite pleasurable. And if you want him really, really hard, piss on his cock before you fuck. Trust me.

If I was him, I'd love it if you started sucking my cock while I was pissing on your titties. Also I would want to taste your piss directly from your pussy.

If you came when he pissed on your tits, ask him to piss on your clit. I think you'll find it......quite pleasurable. And if you want him really, really hard, piss on his cock before you fuck. Trust me.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll certainly have to try those next time.

I take it all back

one of the best..oh yes...

I complained that she was too thin. Now I've just watched the whole clip. She is a fucking hot pisser. She likes it as much as I do. Thanks for sharing.

Afterward, I told him what I wanted to do and he wished I had done it. Maybe next time

I bet! I know that would have turned me on. Heck just reading about you wanting to try it has me all turned on. I hope you two try it and let us know how it goes. How do y'all two feel about you pudding on him? I know I would get off by laying under you with my mouth wide open awaiting your piss nectar.

I complained that she was too thin. Now I've just watched the whole clip. She is a fucking hot pisser. She likes it as much as I do. Thanks for sharing.

The thing I really liked about that chick that was pissing in her own mouth is that unlike many of the people that get pissed in their mouths, she actually swallowed her piss. I think that is hot. I know I love it. I've yet to drink anybody else's piss but I have drank my own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back