the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it requires extra work. Laurel claims to be considering a change in contest theme (although we know that "considering" usually means nothing here). The new themes could come with varying and changing length requirements too.

I don't think it requires extra work. Laurel claims to be considering a change in contest theme (although we know that "considering" usually means nothing here). The new themes could come with varying and changing length requirements too.

It could. It could come with great condos in the swamp too.:rolleyes:

I don't know if you recall, but last year a thread turned into (or was started) about ditching Earth day. Laurel popped in on it and said people had some good ideas. I think "April Fools" was coming up big. She said she would consider it.

Now a year later we do Earth day again and now we are having the same conversation for next year.

I know....maybe the new contest could be "bisexual" and could kick off that category.

It could. It could come with great condos in the swamp too.:rolleyes:

I don't know if you recall, but last year a thread turned into (or was started) about ditching Earth day. Laurel popped in on it and said people had some good ideas. I think "April Fools" was coming up big. She said she would consider it.

Now a year later we do Earth day again and now we are having the same conversation for next year.

I know....maybe the new contest could be "bisexual" and could kick off that category.

Well, the timing of bringing it up again this year really was meant as a distraction from the heat she was getting elsewhere on the board. Subtle she's not. The discussion this year hasn't exactly formed up into anything semiconcrete yet. So, maybe the question will be trotted out next year too, if it's needed as a distraction.

Well, the timing of bringing it up again this year really was meant as a distraction from the heat she was getting elsewhere on the board. Subtle she's not. The discussion this year hasn't exactly formed up into anything semiconcrete yet. So, maybe the question will be trotted out next year too, if it's needed as a distraction.

I had that feeling as well. Guess trolls think alike.

I also couldn't help but notice the timing of Naoko Smith's "I love lit" thread:rolleyes:

Maybe I'll book mark this years "new contest" thread and bring it out next year when it is discussed again.

For Laurel's "we're considering" shell-game style, I keep thinking back to the thread on the GBLT board that she let run for 18 months with the belief that she's was actively interested in hearing views on opening a bi thread.

This January, Laurel stated on an entirely different forum (Story Feedback) that she wasn't considering any such thing. But she let the thread run in GBLT with the hope and thought in that community that she was considering opening a bi category.

I covered this in a post when I saw Laurel's disclaimer conveniently posted somewhere other than where the discussion was going on:

"The Web site is not entertaining the idea of instituting a bi category, and the editor, Laurel, has stated as much in post 150, 216, and 217 of this thread running elsewhere: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...=983570&page=9. So, this thread is pretty dead in terms of any hope of getting a bi category. I guess by not telling you so here and keeping the hope and possibility out there, the Web site can pretend to be interested in user suggestions and requests."

For Laurel's "we're considering" shell-game style, I keep thinking back to the thread on the GBLT board that she let run for 18 months with the belief that she's was actively interested in hearing views on opening a bi thread.

This January, Laurel stated on an entirely different forum (Story Feedback) that she wasn't considering any such thing. But she let the thread run in GBLT with the hope and thought in that community that she was considering opening a bi category.

I covered this in a post when I saw Laurel's disclaimer conveniently posted somewhere other than where the discussion was going on:

"The Web site is not entertaining the idea of instituting a bi category, and the editor, Laurel, has stated as much in post 150, 216, and 217 of this thread running elsewhere: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...=983570&page=9. So, this thread is pretty dead in terms of any hope of getting a bi category. I guess by not telling you so here and keeping the hope and possibility out there, the Web site can pretend to be interested in user suggestions and requests."

That link is dead, it goes to an error page.

I do remember that though.

One thing that scouries says that I admit I agree with is "The queen has a sense of humor"

I really think she likes toying with people.

And I have noticed that when there is a lot of bitching around the kingdom the queen makes an appearance on some threads, waving to her fans and promising changes like a politician seeking reelection.

I will tell you when I lost all faith of how this place was run.

last year story side was down. A thread was started about it. Laurel posted on that thread that she did not know story site was down and only found out because she was running around the boards posting "Pookie pookie" which was part of some GB game.

That's how the site owner found out the most important part of her site was not working.

That sums it up.

Interesting that her posts where conveniently killed.

Can't say I'm surprised, though. She functionally called Stella a liar on Stella's claim that she had Laurel's permission and attention in fielding the thread in the first place.

Last edited:
Despite me being a newbie out here, I smelled some serious shit comin' off this thread.

Are these thread/contests/awards even real?

this LAMBI wants a donkey!!!!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Gawd this girl should be running in Florida against the two dweebs we’ve got running. They’re both rich but neither qualifies on the other point! Dumb and dumber! She’d win in a landslide!

Australian senator's ideal man: rich and 'well-hung'

Jacqui Lambie, who took her seat in the national parliament's upper house earlier this month, told Tasmania's Heart 107.3 that she had not been in a relationship for more than a decade.

When the breakfast hosts suggested they help her find love, she replied: "Now they must have heaps of cash and they've got to have a package between their legs, let's be honest. And I don't need them to speak, they don't even need to speak."

The 43-year-old's comments prompted a young male listener to ring in to say he was confident he met her criteria, in part because he had inherited some money and had experience with older women.

"I'm just a bit concerned because you're so young, I'm not sure you'd be able to handle Jacqui Lambie," the outspoken politician, who served a decade in Australia's armed forces, said.

The senator then asked: "Are you well-hung?"

"Like a donkey," he replied, as the hosts tried to get the pair together on a date before the man rang off.

"I have that effect on men," joked mother-of-two Lambie, a member of the Palmer United Party founded by mining magnate Clive Palmer.​

2014 Back to School Contest

tumblr_n59u9szzo01trmdtxo1_500.gif

first day of school?

Listen let’s face it – the LITEROTICA Contest themes have become somewhat tiresome for both our authors and our readers. Same old … same old… So simply put - it is time for us to move on…

Already A.I.R. has replaced the unpopular Earth Day and Nude Day Contests. Now it’s time to take a break from the Summer one and we’ve chosen a theme for this year that is one of the most popular themes of erotic writing – sexy school days.

You can begin submitting your stories starting August 15th
The winners will be announced on or around September 15th

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the old literotica one.

RULES (for the A.I.R. BACK TO SCHOOL contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 150 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have a SCHOOL SEX theme – teacher/student, student/student, parent/student, high school, college or university. Locker room, gym or classroom. Boning up for the next days class? Cheerleaders – fuck do you remember them! Nerds or jocks. Story should also be set during the first weeks of a new school year – i.e. around Labor Day.

- Gay stories will be allowed in this contest.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Maximum length allowed – the lesser of 4 LITEROTICA pages or 15,000 words.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Contestants are prohibited from either VOTING or COMMENTING on other contest stories until after the results are announced.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

From my work-in-progress BLACK & WHITE & RED ALL OVER 02:
I cupped my hand to my ear. "Oooh, I hear something in the wind. Sounds like... sounds like a dog farting. Not a bull, an elephant, a grey whale, nothing big like that. Just some little dog, think's he's a dire wolf or something. No, sounds like a Chihuahua fart. Got that one-of-a-kind Taco Bell smell, too."​
It must be something in the A.I.R.

Updated List!!!!

many, many a.i.r.ians have been requesting an updated list of winners and we are happy to oblige. Here it is:

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) [/size]

[size=+2]A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS[/size]

Multiple Winners (20):

alwayswantedto
Britease
D.G.Hear
DanielQSteele1
HarddaysKnight
HeyAll
Just Plain Bob
klrxo
ohio
qmhl1

rehnquist
rgjohn
samslam
sarahhh
scouries
silkstockinglover
Slirpuff
StarStang06
Try Anything
Tx Tall Tales

One Time Winners (52):

Ahabscribe
alana9
AnsemRai
BarondeSade
Blaster666
Callicious
Centrum1000
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Finish the Damn Story

Firebrain
FrancisMacomber
frogintexas
geronimo Appleby
Goldeniangel
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
jasliz
JazCullen
JDaze2

julesteve
Lgreenwood
LiquidMathew
Matt Moreau
mia_erotica
Michael Butterfield
MistressLynn
MonkeyMan057
MugsbyB
niki_2021

NamelessRose
Nick_nice
Oshaw
PepperPace
Ponyfitness
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
RedJakal
Rickyroma
SamJason

Seduc1ove
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
SusieQ
SweetestThing
Walterio
whatnow221
Xarth
Xyster
YKN4949

YoursSINSerely
youbadboy

[size=+2]A.I.R. SPECIAL HONORARY AWARDS (3)[/size]

theravenfox
Boxlicker101
oggbashan

Last edited:
There are no winners in fake contests. Only names that scouries pulls out of his own ass to say they are winners.

A fake association of one. That's scouries through and through.

It's his way of trying to associate his own name and ego with the real writers on Lit.

Ahhh school days! Were you a cheerleader? Prancing in front of the crowd waving your pompoms…
Or did you ever fuck a cheerleader? She giving it up to you after you’d won the big game.

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:
If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

tumblr_n3pdunccyX1slrwyao1_400.gif

at my high school if you made the cheerleader team you had to give the captain of the football team a blow job! And all the other girls watched…

There are no winners in fake contests. Only names that scouries pulls out of his own ass to say they are winners.

It's his way of trying to associate his own name and ego with the real writers on Lit.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Despite me being a newbie out here, I smelled some serious shit comin' off this thread.

Are these thread/contests/awards even real?

Nope. Not in your dreams, never!

Hmmm...so it's a shameless self-promoting propoganda shit?

Bingo!

Big, gaudy and colorful fonts make me doubt if it's a "he" on the keyboard.

We have our own doubts inthis matter, but we'll let you know if there's any fruitful development regarding his failed sex change surgery.

I noticed something fun on the May Monthly winners: No chapter stories placed.

This can mean three things.

1-that in face of all the bitching that chapter stories should not be allowed the site finally said fine and eliminated them. Of course if they did this it was without the courtesy of a "Okay, it seems people are not happy with the way it is so I'll do this" remark or post. Because....why would we ever be told what is going on here.

2- One hell of a coincidence and it just happened to be a month no chapter stories placed. I doubt that because I cannot remember a monthly where one did not place.

3- a one month reprieve from chapter stories as a lame way of saying "They don't always win, see?" then business as usual next month.

I guess the answer will come with the June winners.

Now I am off to contact the May winners because they ave no idea they just won anything because they do not know where to look and are never notified. Unethical or dishonest can be used here, take your pick.

yes lovergirl the QUEEN can be tricky! Two things we've complained about lately - what happened to the monthlies and why all the chapter stories - have both been addressed without a word of explanation.

But this is not the proper thread to rag on LAUREL - please take these posts to some other thread. This is a positive thread - for positive people and positive ideas. We want to look forward and embrace all these wonderful authors who are submitting stories to our contests...

Ahhh school days! Were you a cheerleader? Prancing in front of the crowd waving your pompoms…
Or did you ever fuck a cheerleader? She giving it up to you after you’d won the big game.

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS: If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

tumblr_n8co5wlTks1tcy4ato1_500.gif

how much do you want to bet that I’m going to get an “A” in my oral French class? …

:kiss::rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back