Going home again

KaliR28

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 29, 2016
Posts
130
(Looking for a partner to play the boyfriend from the past)

It had been ten years since that scorching August morning... They had graduated, he had been accepted to every school he had applied to and she had gotten a scholarship for dance in New York. They had been together for two years and she couldn't imagine ever being without him. When she had arrived at his parents estate he wasn't back home yet.. His mother was however, and she turned Kali's world u side down. She told her she would never be good enough to be part of their world, and that they would never support their being together. Hmong other things that were said, it broke her heart. She knew how much his family meant to him and she never wanted him to lose them... So she went home, packed the remainder of her bags, and fled. She knew she couldn't contact him or he would track her down.. She changed her phone number and got an apartment of her own in New York. Her childhood had been rough and she had no desire to keep in contact with her parents after she left.

Fast forward ten years- she was a prima ballerina in New York. They had just gone on a small break between productions when she got the letter stating that her parents had been killed in a car accident- driving under the influence - of course... And theirs estate and other problems were all left to her. She dreaded going back but she had boarded the plane and made the two hour drive via rental car, to her hometown.. Hoping to be in and out ASAP.

When she pulled up out front she felt as if someone had punched her in the stomach, the place gave her the creeps. She got out, wearing a sweater and leggings- "here goes nothing..."
 
Joey was lost when Kali broke his heart unsure of why she left. After she left so did he. Joey accepted a football scholarship and was off to school. However, during his freshman year he received a concussion that ended his career.

Finishing his degree at a school nearby Joey returned home after college and started teaching and coaching. He was soon promoted to the head coaching position at the very school he once attended. His heart never recovered from her leaving and he always told himself if he ever saw her again he could never forgive her. When her parents were killed he wondered if she would come back. And he tried to tell himself he didn't care.

With that being said what people people didn't know was Joeybstill drove by her house everyday. The house where he had picked her up so many times when her parents were arguing and fighting. On his way home this afternoon he was a little surprised to see a car in the drive and when he looked at the plates he knew it had to be a rental car. His heart raced and he didn't know why. "So what if it is her! She left you dumbass!" He says out loud as he keeps on driving to the small house he owned out by the lake. "Could that really be her?" He asked himself as he pulled into his driveway.
 
As she walked the rooms of the house it was as if she had stepped back in time... Nothing had changed, she wasn't sure why she would have assumed anything else from them. When she had left they had made no attempt to contact her and she did the same

The house was her's, she could have stayed there, but she couldn't bring herself to. She had never wanted to be there when she was a child- that hadn't changed with time. She locked up the house and got into the car. She had few options as to where to stay but something about the cabins by the lake had called to her... It had to have been all the times she spent there as teenager... With Joey... She had no desire to run into anyone from her past so she loaded up with groceries at the store and headed to the lake. At least she could be alone wit her thoughts there.
 
Joey walked into his house met by black lab jumping up and down. He petted her softly and said "down rebel girl!" As he walked to the fridge to grab a beer. Rebel was a nickname he had given Kali long before she had ever left and in a way I guess it was a way to hold into the girl who broke his heart so many years ago.

Walking out to the balcony that overlooked the lake it was a pretty secluded place and most of the cabins within eye sight were empty this time of year. Joey was one of the few who loved by the lake all year. Across the cove from where his cabin sat he noticed a light on in one of the rental cabins. Striking him off. He called the owner to make sure everything was ok. The owner informed him that it had been rented out for no specified time by someone coming to town to settle some family affairs.

When Joey found this out his heart skipped again and raced. "It has to be her!" He says to himself as he hangs up the phone. Joey knew he shouldn't care. But deep down he still cared for her even though she had basically left him and their lives. Looking out over the lake leaning against the balcony rail he sipped his beer and wondered. Could the girl who broke his heart all those years ago really be home?
 
Surrounded by memories from her past as well as "what might have beens", Kali walked to the fridge and grabbed a cold beer. She rarely drank due to a rigorous training schedule, but if ever there was a time- it was now. She took the beer outside to the little balcony that looked over the still water of the lake.

Taking a seat in one of the chairs, she sipped her beer. Looking around the area, most of the cabins appeared to be vacant- which was her entire point to renting one. Her thoughts couldn't help but to go back to her first love. She had loved him with a love she had never felt before- and that was true this very day. It has been the hardest thing she had ever done, but she had felt there was no real choice.. Every guy she had ever met/dated had been compared to him.. She knew it was t fair but she couldn't help it. She had given her whole heart to humans it wasn't something she could just replace.

She sipped her beer, "God I hope I can settle this mess all tomorrow so I can just get away, it's just too painful." She said to herself. As she looked around she spotted a black dog jumping about, obviously trying to get its owner to play... It made her smile
 
Joey looked across the sma cove of the lake and could see the light on in the cabin and woman's figure looking in his direction. "That is her. I know it is." He says softly to himself. He was caught between a rock and a hard place! The woman he had loved so dearly was so close to him for the first time in years! Yet he is torn wether to even take a chance. He was sure she was probably married and had kids. "She was the one who left me!"He thought to himself.

It had just got dark and Joey decided to take a chance! He had a few things he wanted to say to her! Tell her he was doing fine and that he didn't need her! Grabbing his keys he walked out of the house and hopped in his truck and took off. As he headed that way he thought to himself. What if it isn't even her!" He said a few shirt minutes later he pulled in the driveway wearing gym shorts a Tshirt and ball cap that he had left practice in. Ringing the doorbell his heart raced and as he ears the door knob turn he was scared to know what would happen next!
 
Pulled from thoughts of the past by a knock on her door, Kali sat up. "Now who could that possibly be?" Assuming it was the owner of the cabin checking in Kali sat her beer on the counter as she walked to the door. She shook her head at the lack of the peep hole in the big wood door, figured. She opened the door and immediately felt like someone has sucked all the air in the room out... And then punched her in the stomach. She would know what face anywhere... "Joey?"
 
As the door opened he had no idea what to say or do. He hasn't seen her in years but yet it was her! It was Kali! The girl who had broke his heart and never been able to shake. Looking at her he was speechless. Finally he took a long deep breath. Looking at her and the only bing he could manage to say "Why Kali? Why?" He asked standing there looking like a man who had been stripped of his whole life and was unaware of where it went?
 
"Joey- does it really matter? It's been so long. We are both different people now." Her hands were shaking and she was trying not to let her nerves show. Trying not to reveal that all her feelings were coming flooding back to her. "You should just go. You're better off... You've always been better off without me."
 
"Yeah you are right Kali. That's why I am still here! And you are living our dreams without me! You are right I am better off!" He then turns and walks towards his truck and then turns around. "Just know Kali. I would have went anywhere with you! I would have gave up everything! But I guess I never was what I thought I was to you!" He says looking back her standing in the doorway. "Well I guess I am getting what I never got the chance to do! Good bye Kali!" He says getting in his truck and pulling off. Returning to his house. The short drive and the rural area allowed her to see that he was living right across the lake from her. Joey went inside turned on the tv drank another beer and sat there wondering why in the hell all this is happening now! After all these years!"
 
It killed her to see just how badly her leaving had hurt him... But it was the only way to get him to leave. She knew he would have given it all up- that's why she couldn't make him do that... He deserved to be able to do everything they had dreamed of him doing... It just was t possible for him to do them with her... His mother had made that clear.

He didn't give her a chance to respond to him before he took off. She stood there in the doorway watching as his headlights drove away... Realizing only then that he was in the cabin across from her's.. "Off all the places...." She shook her head. As she walked back to the balcony she could t help but to think about how good her looked.. How all she wanted to do still was throw her arms around him and kiss him.... She shook her head, she had her chance, it wasn't possible... Now the pain felt fresh all over again.
 
Going back home he sat there until finally he calmed. Watching tv he finally drifted off to sleep laying on the couch. When the alarm clock went off it was like he had dreamed abad dream. However the realism sat in as he got into his truck to head to school for the day swing the rental car parked across the lake.

All day at school all he could think about was her. How if he wouldn't have blown up maybe they could have talked but he was sure that he had pissed we off and she was gone again. After school was over Joey went to practice and as he was standing there watching the team practice he made a promise to himself that if she was there tonight he would at least make it right! At least they could talk like adults!
 
She had hoped to be on the road, the small town a permenant memory by the afternoon, but after spending the day with lawyers and at the bank it was clear that wasn't the case. Her parents had borrowed money from just about everyone and were so far in debt it wasn't funny. Finally calling it a day, Kali drove back to the cabin, she needed a drink, he'll she needed three or four!

She had changed into yoga pants and a tank top and grabbed a beer. She sat on the balcony, but the view was partially ruined, knowing Joey was just across the lake from her. Needing to clear her head, she walked out into the grass, turning on the music on her phone- stretching as everything else fell away as she focused on dancing
 
After practice was over it was just before dusk on this late summer early fall day. Joey drove his truck home. As he reached his driveway he looked across the lake and saw the rental car first then he saw her. She was out in the grass stretching and even from a distance he could tell she looked beautiful!

Putting the truck in reverse he drove back over to the cabin she had rented pulling in he got out closed the door and started down the hill towards her. As he topped the and saw her in the grass he cleared his throat and slowly continued to walk. "I didn't come here to forgive you!" He says softly with her back to him startling her. "I just want you to know that." As he stepped closer and closer to her.
 
Absorbed in her dance or she would have herd his truck in the drive... Then she heard him speak, causing her to jump and turn to face him, "Joey!? What are you....... Of course I didn't expect you to forgive me, that's why I would never ask that of you.." She saw him getting closer and closer and it was making her nervous. "I kinda thought you said everything you had to say last night."
 
As he walked closer to her. " I did say everything!" He says in a softer tone. "But I didn't do everything I wanted!" Stepping to her he places his hands on her hips and pulls her close to him his lips going directly to her as he kisses her full of passion not carinbg if she was going to slap him when the kiss broke.

His hands sliding down he back gripping and squeezing her perfect ass in the tight little yoga pants as their mouths reintroduce themselves after years apart. The kiss only breaking so they both could breathe. As it breaks he looks directly at her and softly says. "My god you are beautiful!"
 
Her whole world fell out from under her when he kissed her. She had every intention of pushing him away, so why were her fingers curled into his tshirt pulling him closer? Why was she kissing him back desperately?

She was speechless when the kids broke, she felt like and idiot just standing there but she did t know what to say. Then he spoke, "Joey, that shouldn't have happened.." She started to step away from him but her legs weren't working properly.
 
"It's my turn to make choose what should happen!" Joey says softly to her and pulls her back to him. Kissing her deeply again his hands lift her off her feet so that she wraps her legs around him. Kissing her deeply he turns carrying her and slowly begins to carry her the short distance towards the house.

Kissing deeply like no time had ever past for the first time in years Joey felt like he was alive! Lissing her deeply and even if it was for one night he was going to show her how much he cared!! His kisses moved to her neck as they reached the door he turned the handle and they stepped inside kicking it closed behind he sat her down. Looking face to face to her. "Can we please just love in the moment tonight? he asked her kissing her softly once more.
 
"Jo-----" all she could manage before he had scooped her up- holding her tight as she wrapped her legs around him. It felt so good, to be in his arms again, to smell him... To taste him. It was as if they were 17 again. As he set her down in the kitchen she took a minute to process what was going on. She knew it was a bad idea, but she was going to be gone in a day or two... And she had been punishing herself since the day she left- she had never felt satisfied since then... Didn't she deserve to have one night? "For one night....." She pulled him to her once again, looping her arms around his neck to kiss him again.
 
As she kissed him back his hands slid down and squeezed her ass! Sliding back up his hands found the bottom of tank top and slid it up! Once off her head he threw it in the floor and lowered his head down between her cleavage in her bra. Burying his face as he kissed the tops of each of them he looked up at her!

"I have missed these so badly Kal!" He said to her before kissing her lips deeply again as his hands pushed south and found the waist band of the yoga pants!
 
Her head was spinning, it felt incredible! It felt as if they had never been apart! His mouth on her breasts... His hands on her body... She kissed his neck, her hands exploring his body, pulling off his tshirt, then running up and down his now exposed chest.
 
As his shirt came nod his hands slid back down her back as he softly walked her backwards down the hall. As hey reached the bedroom he softy tossed her back on the bed as he looked down at her removing his shorts and boxers. Standin there completely naked he looked down at her not saying a word just waiting for her to take hers off! His eyes searched her perfect body and couldn't believe what was happening his head spinning. Climbing on the edge of the bed on his knees. "Kali I have dreamed about this since the day you left!!"
 
She watched as his body was exposed... He was like a dream... It was no wonder why no other had ever come close! She slid her yoga pants and panties down... Unhooking her bra... Now standing naked in front of him- "I've wanted this just as bad... Believe me!" Climbing back onto the bed, pulling him down on top of her- kissing him deeply
 
As he falls back into of her in the bed he takes her right breast in his mouth and sucks as one arm hooks uner her leg. The other is above her head softly playing with her beautiful hair! His tongue rolling up and down her nipple as he sucks it in and out! Grinding his hips up and down as he can feel the shaft of his cock sliding up and down against the outside of her smooth little pussy! It was almost like their bodies were made for one another!
 
Back
Top