Lovers before husband

davenjenn

Literotica Guru
My husband is incredibly turned on by my stories of guys I was with before I met him. He makes me tell him every last detail, so much so that I find myself making up some details just to please him.

He even has his favorite stories, especially the guy who finger fucked me on a plane once, and the story of my first threesome. Although the original idea of telling him all about my previous lovers was to please him, I find it turns me on to tell the stories.

Any other girls have husbands who like you to confess in this way?

Unfortunately for me this kind of backfired. My wife told me a few wild stories about her past that really turned me on but it frustrates me that she always adds the caveat, "but I don't do that anymore". She feels she's older now and more mature and more responsible so just listening frustrates me and sometimes I get frustrated to the point where I bring up the fact that she did more in the past than with me now and she responds with, "I should have never told you". I wish she would be more wild now but apparently her wild days, even with me, are a thing of the past.

I feel like a kid in a candy store. Newbie to this site, but this is a great thread. My hubs is insatiably curious about this sort of stuff. I thought I was totally alone in getting this line of questioning. lol

As a husband

I would love to hear about my wife's previous sexual acts
But she has never shared

i didn't say much to my husband about the guys i had been with . . .and then one day he made some joke about a threesome and i confessed i had done that . . . this started the wole thing. he wanted to know all the details and he was so turned on

jasper, have you ever asked her. as long as you are being teasing and not judgmental she will tell you. perhaps she was a real slut before you? would you like that?

karsyn, i hope you keep your hubby happy with your confessions. is there anything he especially likes hearing?

Jenn, we've done this before also, what really turns my wife on is to use what happened in her past to guide me, sort of "he used to ....... and it really turned me on, so why don't you put your finger .......".

If he likes hearing about it, maybe he'll like role-playing one of your past lovers even more.

karsyn, i hope you keep your hubby happy with your confessions. is there anything he especially likes hearing?

Heh. Well, I was a bit daring in college. He especially likes the one where some fellow touches me in a semi-public setting. How about you?

My husband is incredibly turned on by my stories of guys I was with before I met him. He makes me tell him every last detail, so much so that I find myself making up some details just to please him.

He even has his favorite stories, especially the guy who finger fucked me on a plane once, and the story of my first threesome. Although the original idea of telling him all about my previous lovers was to please him, I find it turns me on to tell the stories.

Any other girls have husbands who like you to confess in this way?

Sound like deep down he has a cuckold fantasy

we tried role playing events in my past, but it didn't work out all that well

I always loved hearing about my ex-wifes slutty past, but for some reason she suddenly got embarassed by it, became a prude and sex was a bad word to her!!

Heh. Well, I was a bit daring in college. He especially likes the one where some fellow touches me in a semi-public setting. How about you?

Karsyn, is there anything you are reluctant to tell him? That you think might shock him?

i didn't say much to my husband about the guys i had been with . . .and then one day he made some joke about a threesome and i confessed i had done that . . . this started the wole thing. he wanted to know all the details and he was so turned on

Was he shocked to hear you had done a threesome? Was it mmf or mff?

Yes funnily enough something similar. I had a bf in Europe at one time and flying over there I ended up sitting next to this delicious guy who ended up finger fucking me most of the way there. . . my bf met me at the airport, so there was nothing I could really do once we landed. But I crept out later in the week and met the guy from the plane and we had sex.

Never told my bf though

Was he shocked to hear you had done a threesome? Was it mmf or mff?

It was mmf and I don't really know if he was shocked or not. But he was incredibly turned on.

What really turned on was that I hardly knew these guys and that they didn't speak any English

I love when my wife tells me about her previous expliots. She acts embarrased at first but it always gets her hot.

Lynn -- how about you? Anything your reluctant to share?

Yes funnily enough something similar. I had a bf in Europe at one time and flying over there I ended up sitting next to this delicious guy who ended up finger fucking me most of the way there. . . my bf met me at the airport, so there was nothing I could really do once we landed. But I crept out later in the week and met the guy from the plane and we had sex.

Never told my bf though

Very hot!! I bet your husband loves hearing the details of that time!!

Hubby Enjoys It

I only had sex with one guy befo hubby plus some touching - limited experience. However, hubby enjoys hearing all about it!

It was mmf and I don't really know if he was shocked or not. But he was incredibly turned on.

What really turned on was that I hardly knew these guys and that they didn't speak any English

Has your husband asked about doing a threesome again? either mff or mmf?

I love when my wife tells me about her previous expliots. She acts embarrased at first but it always gets her hot.

Lynn -- how about you? Anything your reluctant to share?

My past wasnt all that wild. When we got engaged, one night we decided to tell each other our sexual histories. Not too much detail, but "who" "what" sort of stuff. It was awkward telling him about having sex with his friend. I met my husband in college when i was dating his friend/roommate.

Has your husband asked about doing a threesome again? either mff or mmf?

We have done a couple of mmfs

I think he gets more turned on hearing about my first in Italy than in actually being in one.

LOL

Back