Women who find bi guys hot....

I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot
It is a huge turn on to me when a woman thinks it's hot and is turned on by bi men. I wish i could meet a woman that does! Like right now!!! lol :p

I won't go so far as to claim being bi.....maybe a little heteroflexible is more accurate. Still, the numbers and enthusiasm of women who like bi guys is intiguing to me.

:)

I think it's wonderful that I share a love for cock with you ladies. This allows me to feel a deeper connection with women, in that I understand the allure of the male body. You love dick for very, very good reasons, and these also compel me. I'd like to give you all a high five to celebrate our mutual good taste.

When I think back....I was a young/mid teen when I noticed I found bi guys hot ;)

Sexuality should be more fluid....you're a guy and you want pussy? Awesome. :) decide one day you want some cock? Extra awesome ;)

My lovely bi(and bi curious)Lit men I chat to all know my love of bi men ;)
Embrace it!

When I think back....I was a young/mid teen when I noticed I found bi guys hot ;)

Sexuality should be more fluid....you're a guy and you want pussy? Awesome. :) decide one day you want some cock? Extra awesome ;)

My lovely bi(and bi curious)Lit men I chat to all know my love of bi men ;)
Embrace it!

It is extra sweet to have the option to go both ways! :D

IMHO the best thing about bi guys is that their fun. I am so sick of vanilla guys who think doing it with the light on is experimenting.

A girl needs to be stimulated and whenever I chat with my bi guy mates its so refreshing.

IMHO the best thing about bi guys is that their fun. I am so sick of vanilla guys who think doing it with the light on is experimenting.

A girl needs to be stimulated and whenever I chat with my bi guy mates its so refreshing.

This.

I think the "open and willing to have fun/ try new things" is the best part of having a bi lover.

34 Bi guy here. I think my girl has been hinting at her attraction for guy on guy action. Things are looking up.

Im pretty picky, though. Takes a lot for me to declare a man attractive, and a lot of it is nonphysical.

And a lot of it is... Cock.

That's me, certain men with the "right" personality and a good looking cock can turn me on to no end. Yet most guys do nothing for me...would love wife to direct me with another guy, but don't think is gonna happen anytime soon.

Back