What seemingly everyday thing gets your going?

GeeQT

Virgin
What seemingly everyday thing gets you going?

You know, those things that everyone does without thinking, that you can't help but notice because it sends a little spark up your spine and gets your heart racing?

I don't know if there's already a thread like this in the GLBT chat, I haven't found one yet, but I'd like to get it going with...

- tugging on their earlobe

- ducking their head when they smile

- curls falling into their eyes

- tugging on shirt cuffs

- tilting their head back to expose their throat

Nowhere near a complete list, but I wanna see y'all add your own!

Last edited:
A nice smile can be deadly - especially when it's unbidden, they've caught your eye and can't help but smile at you.

I'll go with "smiling stranger" also, with smile returned, and reflected back with widening pupils, even as we walk past, never again to meet, but to be remembered fondly.

I'll go with "smiling stranger" also, with smile returned, and reflected back with widening pupils, even as we walk past, never again to meet, but to be remembered fondly.

Hypoxia, I figured anyone who doesn't watch TV must be smart and be able to answer this question; I don't have any problems offering up a smile to a stranger...my problem comes when he smiles back. I never know if it's just "friendly" or "interested". Thus, I am left with being a nice guy who smiles at strangers :) Anyone have any good suggestions?

And the worst part is; I don't own a TV either, so I should be smart enough to answer my own question !

Back