Danger in the Shadows (closed for FireyIce)

scarlettnuit

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Posts
2,867
Luna sat at her desk and continued to type up her reports. It was dark outside now and she knew she would still be at work for another two hours at the least.

She pushed back her chair from her desk and stretched her arms above her head. She had had a meeting with her superiors that morning and had dressed for the occasion. She had on a black pencil skirt that came to her knees, white silk blouse, silk seamed stockings she had gotten on a trip to Paris and a black jacket that was now hanging over her chair.

She stood up and walked towards the break room to get a cup of coffee. While she was waiting for it to brew she looked herself over in the reflection of the silver metal paper towel holder. She straightened up her make-up and tried to smooth back her chestnut hair. She then pulled a tube of deep berry lipstick out of her pocket and applied it. She was fairly pale and dark colors contrasted well with her skin. It made her feel a little better about still being stuck at work, even though no one would be there to appreciate it.

She picked up her cup of coffee and headed back to her office, her heels making empty clicking sounds on the floor. She set her coffee back onto her desk and then plopped back into her chair.

“A psychiatrist’s work is never done.” She sighed to herself as she moved her chair up to her desk once more.
 
Billy thought back to the last few weeks when he first saw Luna while she was out for a run in the morning. He had been passing by and thought that she was exquisite with her form. He didn't think anything of it until she went into a private driveway of a very expensive house. Billy was a bit curious as to what she did with looking as young as she did. There was a lot of surprise in his face when he saw that she was one of the children, the only girl for that matter, of one of the towns most elite family.

Billy did a lot of contracting jobs, a lot of manual labor. He wondered as the weeks passed by how much she was worth. He did a little bit of research at first. Then, before he knew it, he had became obsessed with her to a degree. He had a past, not a huge major one, though, which he wasn't too proud of. "Maybe, just maybe, I could use her to get some money," he thought to himself, "just enough to get back on my feet." Before he knew it he was planning for tonight. He had seen her leave several times during the week and he knew that it would be about an hour and a half to two hours before she would be getting ready to leave.

Billy was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with some normal work boots on. Since it was getting darker earlier it also meant that it was getting colder, so he had a coat on as well. He waited, thinking of how he was going to approach her as he looked at the time.
 
Luna finally finished up at the office and shut everything down. She slung her laptop case over her shoulder and headed outside. She took in a deep breath of the cool night air, enjoying it’s refreshing effects before turning around and locking up the office.

She walked toward the parking lot passing Billy. She didn’t really think anything of it, there were a few people out and about so she didn’t feel she had any cause to worry. She paused at her car and started to dig through her purse looking for her keys.

“Crap, I hope I didn’t forget them inside.”
 
After careful planning Billy didn't want to make it seem like the one major crime he was going to do was too cliche or intense. He had planned that the best way would to be the most normal and understanding way possible to avoid any suspicion. When he saw that she was looking for her keys, he figured that this would be his best chance to be a "good Samaritan".

Billy started up his truck and was starting to drive by. He slowed down a little bit and moved his truck near where Luna was. "Excuse me, Miss," he said as politely as possible. "Is everything alright?" He asked as he watched her look through her purse. Though it was a fairly safe part of town it did have a certain level of creepiness in it when it became dark.
 
Luna turned around to the driver. “Oh, hello.” She smiled warmly at him. “I seem to have lost my keys.” She said as she zipped up her purse and threw it back over her shoulder. She didn’t know the security code to the building and she had armed it when she left.

“Looks like I’m going to have to get a taxi tonight.” She smiled. “Have a good night.” She added as she started walking towards the sidewalk, picking up her cell and trying to find a taxi company.
 
"Oh, you shouldn't have to do that," Billy said as he talked to Luna. "It's getting pretty dark and it's suppose to be cold. I would feel bad if you had to wait for a cab." He moved over to the other side and opened the passengers side door. "Please, let me give you a ride. I insist," he told her as he could feel the air start to get a bit cooler.
 
Luna shivered a bit and looked over the guy. He seemed nice enough and he was certainly good looking. She supposed it wouldn’t hurt to take a short ride with him. After all, she had her taser in her bag should he try anything. The gust of freezing air blowing her skirt up seemed to be her deciding factor.

“You’re very kind.” She smiled and then climbed in as elegantly as she could. “I only live a few blocks away. I hope it’s not too much trouble.” She smiled softly at him as she buckled her seatbelt.

“I’m Luna by the way. Luna Maddock.” She said as she offered him her hand. “And who is my knight in shining armor?” she asked with a smile.
 
"Billy," he said as she got in, "please to meet you, Luna. Where to?" Billy asked. He had already got a basic idea of where he would take her. He turned on the heat, making sure that they were both warm as it continued to get colder outside.

He waited for traffic to clear a bit before pulling out onto the road. He listened to the directions that she gave him. They continued to talk for a little bit as they started to get closer to her house.
 
Back
Top