Sub Auction [Closed for Sexslave_talia]

johnny2373

Really Experienced
Klarion a 5'11" 225 lb Dom, arrived at the mysterious location for the annual Submissive/Slave Auction.

being allowed to inspect the girls prior to bidding, walking at the many different girls...all shapes and sizes....licking my lips at the next to last one...as she stands there defiantly....not making any eye contact....Juicy tits, even more juicy heat....not allowed to touch them prior to purchase...she was definitely the one he was to bid on....He made sure tonight was the night he takes home a new slave. his last slave he sent away, she just never learned....kept making the same mistakes...

Reading the sluts bio seeing intelligent, fiesty, and relatively new to the scene needing training....He liked this....he can shape her the way he wants her....

Once the bidding commences he's in constant eye sight of the girl....moving about the area seeing her reactions as the other girls are sold off one at a time...

As the girl he so wants takes her turn on the block....the auctioneer says a prize here folks...bidding starting at $100....I hear immediate offers sending the price to $300...auctioneer yells $300 going once...twice....I yell $400....the other Dom turned and tried to intimidate me with a glare....He yells...$500....going once...I yell $600...the other guy before the auctioneer could say anything yells $1000....I smiled at him nodded..the auctioneer yells $1000 going once...going twice..as I yell $3000.....Seeing the other bidder throw his number sign to the floor...I knew I won....hearing the auctioneer once...twice...and sold to the fine man in the far right....

At he conclusion of the auction....the bidder comes to me and tells me he will pay me $4000 sight unseen....my smirk said it all...I told him...I know when I see a prize...I had my mark on her all night but I wish you all the best...and good evening Sir..

Approaching my new property...I slide my collar on her....and attach a leash...saying come my pet...we are going home....giving the leash a good yank....as I begin walking....tell me pet...what do they call you? Tell me what you like and what you dislike...for we have much talking to do ....I need to know every detail about you....

Talia couldnt believe where she was she wasnt even sure how she ended up there she knew her family was wealthy and because of some reason her father had to sell her and her mother to some guy her mother was sold off for two weaks the auctioneer held Talia for a special time he always told her as if he tried to save up enough money himself

as she stood there not looking up or around hse didnt care who looked they couldnt touch her not yet thou why now did he save up enough or was there someone who gave money that i was sold today hearing how the other girls were sold off she just shook her head

as she was put on stage so to say she looked once around seeing him again who stood long infront of her she never say his face but for some reason she knew it was him and when he got her she sighed some not sure if that was a good thing or bad

her hands wanted to go straight for the collar after he put it on her but she knew anywhere was better then here she should wait till she was far enough away then she could try and run she thought to herself

as he then pulled at the leash calling her pet she wanted to scream or atleast pull back though to afraid to be left here by the auctioneer he was a ugly pig and she heard what he did to other girls while they waited to be sold it wouldnt have been much longer then he would have done it to her to

she looked over him as he asked her name she she smiled slightly saying "Pet!" not wanting him to know her real name for when she runs no one should ever be able to find her

" and what i like and dislike doesnt matter to you i wont be lo..." she stoped before saying she was going to be long gone before it would matter for him not wanting to spoil everything as she looked back once more to the other girls and glad to be out of there taking one last deep breath she waited for his reaction probly not going to be a good one but she didnt care she wasnt going to let him have the upper hand she told herself over and over again

hearing her call herself pet, as i called her...made him smile a little...holding the leash tight...he walks just slightly infront of her...so pet....first thing is first.... assure you this new lifestyle you have willingly or unwillingly entered...doesn't matter to me...however, I will assure you...if you make me happy...you will be very very happy....saying that looking just slightly over his shoulder...smiling to her...the more you talk to me...the more and more I learn about you...I know right now you are scared, nervous, angry, all the above....but....not to worry my pet...I'll take that right out of you..and you WILL beg to be at my side at all times, that I assure you will happen....however if in the unfortunate mistake that you do intend to flee you see while you are unaware that collar you are wearing is an indestructible collar and outfitted with a GPS locator chip inside of it that once I enter your code it is activated....and they will return you to me immediately...or whoever your next owner would be...do I make myself clear my new pet? Now for your rules...are you ready for them? he waits for her acknowldgement

she shook her head hearing him say she would beg to be at his side almost made ehr giggle some thou she could fight it back

as she talked about the collar and that he would findher no matter where she ran off to she gasped some putting one hand tot he collar lightly as if making sure it was there she looked up at him wanting to hit him or do somthing

she noded some wondering what rules he would have for her they couldnt be any worse then from the auctioneer she thought to herself as she looked around a bit to always know where they are thoug she gasped lightly for some reason she didnt know anymore where they were she must have not watched out for a second she couldnt run not yet anyways because of the collar but now she would probly run in circles before she found her way back

as she waited and listned to his voice her hands tried to cover up as much as they could with the little they had the auctioneer never let any girls wear much the more naked a girl was he said is better

not hearing a response to his question...he takes the leather handle part of the leash and pops her ass with it...come now girl, I asked you a question...the least you could do is respond to me...I didn't say anything about you having to worship me tonight...but you will talk to me...

as they continue the walk t the train station...where they need to go to get to her new home..

she gave a yelp kinda sound from herself "hey!" rubing her ass where he hit her she growled slightly "what are the dame rules...!" she said not sure if that was the answer he wanted or not but she didnt care

she was thinking about pulling the leash out of his hands but somthing kept her from doing so her eyes wondered over him and wondering why he payed so much for her was she somthing better then other girls or did he know her family and wanted to get revenge or somthing like that doesnt matter now not anymore

she wasnt even sure her father and brothers would even know her anymore let alone her mother and maybe her new home wouldnt be so bad for a start till she found a away to get the collar off and run so he couldnt find her and it would be probly warmer then back there she didnt even look once back as her eyes stayed on him she wasnt sure why but somthing about him made her stomach tingle and she hatted it

no matter what she wouldnt let her self fall for him and be his good little pet she told herself over and over again thou her stomach told her somthing else

"when are we going to eat or get Home" she asked with a slight smirk on her face knowing now where she was again seeing soemthing she knew

Chuckling hearing the pet yelp from the strike...sliding my hand over hers...rubbing her arse tenderly giving it a soft squeeze caressing so lightly....walking down the stairs to the train station people looking at the couple walking shaking their head like they were a freak show or something....keeping my head straight forward, holding the leash my pet scantily clad attire as we get to a seat on the train....listening to her questions....

my oh my...food and home....I love your eagerness my pet...stroking her hair softly...moving a stray bang from her eyes....pinning it behind her ear....there now....

Well I can accommodate your food request....we'll be home shortly....we need to transfer at the end of this line to a different train. so tell me my pet...what is yuor favorite food....perhaps as a special for you working hard and pleasing me....I can reward her for being a good girl. :)

Talia looked at the poeple looking at them she stuck out her tongue while they shook there heads as they sat in the train and he started to answer her questions and his hand ran over her hair and then pulling one stray from her face she looked at him as if asking him what he was doing but she didnt say a thing or move

"Well i luv corn and mashed potatoes salad and chicken of course chocolate mousse but that as a dessert of course...." she said while she turned to look out the window thinking about the last time she had eaten that and it was long ago it was long ago that she had ever eaten somthing really goodthe slaves on the farms only got enough so that they would keep a good body and not be hungry anymore and mostly bread and water

she turned back to him pulling one leg up to her chest and her arms layed around it holding it up

"May i ask WHY me?! and why so much?! why pay so much to own me" she looked in his eyes to make sure he was telling the truth she thought if she played little good girl till they got home she could then prove to him he shouldnt have paid so much for her she is more trouble

she looked around as she caught some of the poeples eyes that might have heard her question as she saw one man and women looking very scared or as if they wanted to help her as if she where being kidnapped or so she smiled slightly giving herself a good idea she turned some looking back out the window while listening to them

she had to think of somthing fast or this chance would be gone before she could use it she looked at him again and then back at the man making her lips say "help me he wants to hurt me" but without a sound maybe she could get rid of him before she had to wait till they where home most poeple dont even know about the poeple farms and that alot of poeple are slaves if willing or unwilling maybe he would think she was really needing help and would step between them and help her get away but with her luck he would only make it worse but she could try she doesnt think her new master could be worse then the auctioneer

nodding his head agreeing with her as she spats off her food choices to him that she really likes...You have a good food palette my little one.

As for your other questions...well the answer is simple...because I want to...and because I did...nothing else but you pleasing me needs to matter to you. Noticing her watching him, reaching over and giving her a swat on her exposed leg thats being propped up...

First things first...feet on the floor unless I tell you otherwise...no one but no one looks at my lil ones heat without my approval....caressing her leg soothing the sting of the swat...reassuring her, her life is about to change...perhaps for the better....just be patient my pet...Listen, learn, obey, and most important, please me. Those are my 4 cardinal rules....

As the train came to the transfer station, he rises and walks to the still closed door, this time directing the slut to walk closer to him, not trusting the people staring the whole trip. Looking down upon her, come my girl, popping her leash slightly less forceful from the last time...your new home awaits you...as they exit the train

Walking up the stairs, leash firmly in hand and wrapped over a couple of times to shorten it's length he feels a cooler draft air as the evening skies turn to darkness, taking off my over coat and draping it over the chilled slave attached to his leash...his arm slides over her shoulder pulling her tighter....You see my pet, this whole relationship is based on trust....you must trust your owner to do what is in his best interest. The only thing I will do is take you to places you've never imagined....and all you need to do...is trust....can your Master trust his pet? lets put you to the test then shall we? Reaching his hand from around her shoulder and in one fluid motion unclicking the leash from her neck....there now mine....shall we stroll for a bit? smiling at her....trust is earned...not given he says to her....Your Master trusts you right now, until you give me reason not to...smiling at her sweet body glimmering in the night lights....

feeling the swat from his hand made her give a slight gaspe as anger was starting to feel her mind how dare he swat at my leg as his hand then rubbed out the stinging part where also swated she wasnt sure what she should feel or think at that moment as they stood she knew her plan didnt work as they stood outaside she shivered some feeling the night air on her nacked skin

as he turned around and hung his over coat around her she felt his warmth that the coat saved as he had it on she smiled slightly maybe he wasnt that bad after all as he then unleashed her she took one step forward as if she where going to start running but for some reason her body didnt let her it was the perfect time to run but she couldnt for some reason

Master she never really had a Master before and no one has ever trusted her good she never gave reason for anyone to do so but he did without really waiting to see if he could trust needs to be earned he said what if she did somthing that her trust wasnt earned anymore what would he then do she thought for a second as she shook her head as if trying to lose those thoughts

she wasnt going to let him have the upper hand but for now she might just let things happen as if she where going to let it all happen so easly she looked around thou at night you cant see much really thou she still tried to see somthing she almost tripped making her jump slightly trying to catch herself again she glanced to him for a second to see if he laughed

inhaling the night air deeply as we stroll down the street, the night air is somewhat magical is it not my pet? cathcing her in his peripheral vision instinctively reaches for her and grasps her arm to help her regain her balance...you see my pet...I won't let anything happen to you...trust me, as I ahve trusted you now...and please me...watching her enjoying the sparkles in her eye....ok one last train ride thats very short and we're home my pet...I am sure you must be tired....just for safe measures, I have to reattach this leash, once we are back on the street I will trust you once more to take it back off....placing the leash back to her collar and clicking it fast.....sitting on the train sitting my slave next to me...my hand this time resting upon her thigh caressing softly....not a care in the world who watches...lifing her skirt slightly to expose to the woman accross the bench....grinning at my little slave girl....

she wasnt really sure how she was feeling right now thou Talia knew she didnt have any other chance at the moment and had to let this all happen thou she was on one side happy about her new master he was really caring at the moment anyways

she noded to him as he then put the leash back on her sitting on the train she looked out the window as she felt his hands caress her thighs she closed her eyes for a second as she felt him raise her skirt somewhat to show her body off to a women who sat infront of talia she gasped lightly did he know her or did he just try and tease a other person of what he had and they didnt she looked at the women and then over to her master not daring asking why and if he knew her

she moved her hips lightly to slide back in the sit some what to hide a bit hoping he didnt mind she looked up at him and then back out the window her eyes wondered thou back and forth between the window and the women her eyes rolling over her as if she wanted to have her at this moment which made her slide a bit closer to him she didnt even notice that her body wanted to be closer to him feeling safer

feeling her slide a little sloser and catching from the corner of my eye....her looking at me...slide my hand higher up her skirt just outside her heat....taking his middle finger and massaging over the bump, in betwen her juicy slit...slow soft circles....the woman on the other side watching grabs her purse and gets up and moves away....grinning at my beast...see my pet, not everyone enjoys the touch of a slave girl...however, I thoroughly enjoy you ...Just then the train comes to a halt....Doors open, well my pet...this is it..we are home....rising up and taking the leash in hand....come mine...time for your training to begin...

feeling his finger now swirl around her clit she gasped some as her thighs pressed against each other more as the women stood up she looked at him listening she noded lightly

as the train stoped she looked once more out the window as she then stood up to walk with him once out of the train she looked around as she almost walked against him she jumped slightly trying not to laugh

Training what kind of training she thought and would she like it or would she make it harder on herself to be at home here she wasnt sure but for now she did as told she would probly make enough trouble as the time comes she thought

"where are we?!" she asked as she watched him "why did you touch me in the train like that so the women could watch...?!" she also asked quietly

Hearing his new aquisition ask her questions....well...I found it pleasing to touch you....you made me very happy in there holding your ground and not moving or paniking when the woman was looking...winks at her...your a good slave girl....and I am proud of you...I'm sure that was a dfficult moment was it not?

We are in my home town..just outside of Transylvania....winking at her jokingly....no just kidding we are now about 100 miles from the next large city which is appropriately named Limestone Falls

As we walk up the stairs from the train as promised my girl...unclick the leash for her....See I am showing you that you can and will love to trust me completely...in all things

Talia blushed slightly at his question as she listened she tried to hide her face some as he then took the leash from her again she smiled lightly

she stoped and looked up at the sky wondering if it looked different here then back where she had slept always but all the stars where still there she smiled and looked back at her new Master

she thought maybe she should be a good slave for once or maybe at least for the begining she can always find her fiesty self again she grined at the thought and walked a bit faster to catch up again holding his coat tightly to her body so the night air wouldnt have much on her

love to trust him she didnt know about that but right now it felt good she thought

" im hungery" she said softly to him hoping she might get a bite to eat before he sends her in her room or basement or where ever she was going to sleep

hearing her words...but not acknowledging them, he reaches into his pockets and withdraws his keys and opens the door to his girl new home....here...with him...and he with her....he guides her in and says "follow me girl...the kitchen is this way....as he walks to the kitchen....shows her a kitchen with granite counters an island in the center large enough for 6 seats a table that seats 10 just off to the side....stove with 6 burners, 2 wall ovens....everything you can ever hope for is here .....your first assignment my girl...prepare us a late evening snack....pantry is over here...pointing to the pantry, the refrigerator is here...fully stocked with anything you could want...I would like for you to surprise me with what you come up with he says to her...

as he showed her the kitchen her mouth fell open oh my god so a nice kitchen she had never seen such beauty in a kitchen who ever cooks here loves doing it probly as he then told her to fix somthing up for the both of them she smiled some not sure if she could even cook

there is a first thing to everything she thought smilling as she went to the fridge pulling it open to see what she could use as she found some meat and tomatoes and all kinds of stuff she thought finger food stuff thats the most easiest thing she should be able to do that

she cut the meat in small pieces and fried them and the vegis she cut also in small pieces and put them in a small bowl tomatoes paprika and all and found some dips to match all the stuff and ina cabnet she found bread she put them on the table and notice then she didnt know his name how was she going to call him she is done

she put the frieing pan in the sink and washed it off some as she then called out softly .."umm..Master?!" she felt funny saying that but he wouldnt probly have it any other way the towel she used to dry of the pan and the other stuff she used and washed off quickly droped to the floor she bend over to pick it up while she waited for him to come back in the kitchen

never have left the kitchen watching her create a small dinner...seeing her grabbing the breads, the meats...smelling her cooking....smells delightful my girl....

a soft touch upon her chin wiht my finger tip....my pet...always address me as "My Master" it gives you somewhat of something that is definately yours....I am your Master...smiling as he leans and kisses her tender delicate lips....

with a grin upon my lip...looking at her..sliding a hand around her ass scooping it up and patting it so nice.....what a sexy ass you have ....mine....

walking over to the table....he sits....says to her..my girl...feed us....as he sits there...patting his lap for her to sit ....sliding the food in front of him ....waiting and watching her very closely....

Last edited:
she smield slightly and blushed some as he pated her ass as she looked up to him somewhat as she then whispered under her breath to herself "My Master!"

she didnt move for some reason she didnt want to move but on the other hand her fiesty beast inside of her was slowly starting to climb its way out thou she tried to fight it not yet not yet she thought to herself int ime

she then sliped out of his embrace and walked over to the table as she pulled a chair out for her self but then thought maybe she should pull his out as well as she waited for him to sit her stomach slowly starting to growl smelling the food she cooked her stomach knowing it was real food and not some junk to keep her body fit

"My Ma....Master i hope it tastes good i have never cooked in my life..!" she said not sure if he wanted to know that or not but it was to late now she said it and hoped it was ok she licked her lips lightly not able to wait to eat

sitting in my chair.....patting my lap...i reach out and grasp her by her waist...and plop her on my lap....here my girl...when I pat my lap...thats your queue that you may sit on it......

handing her a fork...he tells her to take a bite first...Masters always have their slaves eat a bite first...most slaves want to try it first so nothing bad can happen to their owners...shows their devotion to them....not that you would do anything to the food of couse my girl....

as she sits there on my lap...she eats the food....watching her facial expressions and excitement for her first time preparing a meal....he wraps an arm around her waist and caresses softly ....sliding his hand back down to massage her pussy as she sits there and eats.....hungrily I lean my head forward and dive onto her neck just above her collar....yummmm my girl...now feed me...continueing his massage on her wet pussy

she sat on his lap feeling a bit wierd but better then on the floor she thought as he then told her to eat first she smiled some she knew she did nothing to the food but you cant ever be to careful

she wiggled some to get somfy as she then felt his hand slip up her thigh and then on her pussy as she tried to eat she jumped slightly her legs starting to slightly shiver some as her fingers had a hard time holding the fork right that she almost let it fall as she then felt his hot breath on her neck just above the collar she held her breath for a second as she tried to hold abck any noise that her body wanted to make to feeling his fingers where starting to give her body her breasts started to tingle some her nipples slowly getting hard and rubing on the thin cloth she had on making them harder

her thighs tried to close slightly thou his leg was in the way she tookt he fork and stabed a piece of meat on it dipping it in a dip as she turned slightly with her upper body to bring the fork up to his mouth as she almost has to nibble on her lip not to moan or say somthing

Opening my mouth to take the morsel so offers....as my arm reaches around her waist my hand slides to her heat below....massaging her nethers....sliding the food away from us....I tell her..come mine...let us prepare for our slumbers....rising up, he sets her feet to the floor...and starts walking to the bedroom...mine, he says. Prepare my bed....watching her prepare his bed....

she nibbled on her lower lip as she followed him holding her breath some

she then jumped and wanted to do as told her body tingeled still as her thighs rubed against each other slightly as if begging his fingers to some ever so close again she made the bed pulling the day cover away and pulling the normal sheets a bit to the side so he could get into bed easly

she stood there not sure what to do thou her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took

Back