Princess Devina (Closed for CG Raven

YoungLisa

She Wolf
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Posts
2,974
Princess Devina
King Aethelwon and his wife Esobbrith had several children, most of whom either died of the plague, fell in battle or were married off at a very young age to strengthen alliances between the many kingdoms which made South West England. Yet one, their youngest daughter Devina had always felt herself called to the religious life and with her parent’s permission she left the royal household.

Accompanied by her parents she attended the convent at West Ghanan on her fourteenth birthday which just happened that year to fall on Ascension Day. There she was admitted as novice, dressed in white and was taken away from the temptations of the World, the Flesh and the Devil. Many tears were shed as she knew she would never, in this life, set her eyes on her parents again.

Four years passed and during that time the young Princess learned the ways of the Church, sang the Divine Office seven times a day became ready to make her final vows when she would be stripped of her white garments and vested as a full Sister some four days after her eighteenth birthday.

The morning of her reception dawned like any other spring morning with the crowing of the cockerel and the sisters gathering in their chapel. There had been stories of demons dressed as men coming across the sea to raid and pillage the towns which made up the various kingdoms but no one would attack a convent, especially one dedicated solely to prayer. They had nothing, no treasure, little food, no woodlands. There was nothing there a foreign invader would want. Or that’s what they all thought.

Devina’s Service of Final Admission was due to take place at three of the clock after the noon hour. Strangely the officiating Priest was late so the sisters knelt and prayed for his safe arrival. Suddenly a door burst open and the hospitality sister announced “Four of the local villages are burning. Men, women and children have been seized for slavery or killed and now the demons are approaching here.”

Screams of panic echoed round the chapel and the Reverend Mother advised the Sisters to leave. But Devina remained seated in her stall. “I am a Royal Princess” she said calmly. “When the invaders arrive bring their chieftain to me. I’ll explain who I am and give him a note to take to my father. He will pay any tribute demanded to free our people and leave our territory”. She looked round at the three sisters remaining “Come, pray with me until they come.”
 
Rolf Jorgenson huddled in the stern of the sleek little dragon ship shrouded in the thick fog of the North Sea. He rolled the bones and cast the ruins, muttering and chanting to himself as Eric far-sight clung to the steering oar, a weather eye to the shrouded heaves and the light wind that belled the woolen sail of his ship.

“The winds they come Eric, your ships will be the ones to reach Anglia, and the Cornish coast and yours alone.”

The dark figure of Rolf Jorgenson smiled wickedly as the sun broke through the dismal overcast, the sail billowed and its belly swelled as it caught the freshening wind. With in the hour the fog had been blown away. Eric took out his the sun shadow board, fixed his latitude and corrected his course. Accompany by his three liegemen’s vessels, all that remained of the mighty fleet, he made his way into La Manche. He threaded the wide channel that lay between the lands of the Britons and that of the Franks. He kept the dangerous Minkies to his port hand as he made his way to the kingdoms of South West England.

They raided the Monasteries along the coast taking what plunder they found. Treasures of gold and sliver in the form of church relicgues, chalices, and candle sticks. Any manor house that fell afoul of their raiding parties suffered the same fate as the monasteries, plundered, looted. The men put to the sword and the women systematically raped. Eric like all Viking raiders new that terror was his most effective ally to cow a nation, if united, could easily defeat him, so he spread terror where ever he went.

The ships were laying low in the water their holds filled with the plunder of the voyage. When Rolf Jorgenson came to Eric Far-sight.

“West Ghanan…….”

Rolf hissed.

“ The convent at West Ghanan will be mine!”

Eric knew that unlike the monasteries, that convents were very poor pickings and the women there for the most part were shriveled old hags These brides of the Christians and their dead god that hung from a tree did not stir a man's passions.

“All that lay within West Ghanan is mine to sacrifice to Loki”

Rolf Jorgenson stood slowly his dark countenance unwinding almost like a serpent slithering to stand a head above Eric. Rolf was dressed in black from head to toe. His appearance much like a dark raven, a harbinger of death.

“I have brought you here safe across the North Sea. I have ensured you treasure and women Eric far-sight now you will give me what you have promised.

The four villages that surrounded the convent at West Ghanan where little more then funeral pyres in the wake of the Viking attack. They came from the four carnal points of the compass, the Abby the epée center to which they were drawn. Noble man and peasant alike fled from these sea rovers. The sisters of the convent tried to flee but no matter which way they fled they found only the men of the NORTH who roped them together and dragged them back to their convent.

Rolf Jorgenson strode into the chapel to come face to face with the young princess royal who still wore the habit of a Benedictine Novice. He listened to her declaration and her offer of ransom.

“Who are you girl that I should believe you.”

He turned and crooked his finger and five older women were led in. In this group was the Mother superior, the Mistress of novice, Sister Hospitalier and two others.


“These fled, they deserted those they were to protect.”

An evil smile twisted Rolf’s face.

“Is it true that you are all brides of your god that hangs on a tree?”
 
Last edited:
Is it true that you are all brides of your god that hangs on a tree?”

Divena stood regally and the material of her habit brushed the seat of the chair. Although the invader couldn’t see it she had a full bodied head of blonde, almost white hair. Hair which would by now being removed from her head before her final vows. Her piercing blue eyes shone out from her face. Standing over six feet tool and weighing about 154 pounds she opened her small rose petal shaped lips. “You ask me two questions so I will answer them in the order you asked them. I am the daughter of King Aethelwon and Queen Esobbrith. I have a parchment signed in my hand, sealed with my seal asking them to give you treasure in exchange for the lives of these people. I am sure you will be adequately rewarded.”

Holding the invader’s gaze she said As for your second question there are two answers. The first is yes we are brides of our God, in fact today, until we were interrupted was destined to be my wedding day. The second answer is no, our God does not hang on a tree. It is true he was crucified and died but he is now alive and lives forever.”

Turning to the men holding the other nuns captive she said “These are my sisters, they have nothing to give you as I have nothing, no treasure, money or weapons. I must protest and ask that you release them.”

Hearing mocking laughter she looked the invaders up and down “You may search thoroughly but you will find nothing. There is nothing here to interest you.” Raising her eyes to the heavens she said “Now please excuse us. We have to say our prayers.” With those words she knelt in her stall.
 
“You ask me two questions so I will answer them in the order you asked them. I am the daughter of King Aethelwon and Queen Esobbrith. I have a parchment signed in my hand, sealed with my seal asking them to give you treasure in exchange for the lives of these people. I am sure you will be adequately rewarded.”

Ah royal Blood, Rolf mused to himself, so the rumors were true. Now the Valkirie of his own Nordic mythos were hardly virgins, lending their favors to Viking men of valor. Yet he heard that these brides of the Christian god were virgins.


” As for your second question there are two answers. The first is yes we are brides of our God, in fact today, until we were interrupted was destined to be my wedding day. The second answer is no, our God does not hang on a tree. It is true he was crucified and died but he is now alive and lives forever.”

So this dead God that hung on a tree, but was not dead and so conveniently invisible had not taken this princess royal as his bride yet. A wicked smile bowed his lips as the imperious little Novice continued.

“These are my sisters, they have nothing to give you as I have nothing, no treasure, money or weapons. I must protest and ask that you release them. You may search thoroughly but you will find nothing. There is nothing here to interest you.”

There was deriding laughter as some of the Vikings violated the sanctuary took the golden Chalice from the tabernacle, the silver paten and candlesticks as well. The last of the few valuables was a chaste silver cruet set that King Aethelwon and his wife Queen Esobbrith had presented to the convent when Divena had first come to the convent.

“So these are your god’s brides then .”

Rolf Jorgenson sneered at Divena before turning to the men that held the five elderly women roped together.

“Take them out and let them join their husband..”

Mother superior, the Mistress of novice, Sister Hospitalier and two elderly sisters that had worked in the kitchens of the convent were hauled out side to the little inner court of the convent where Jorgenson had ordered five crosses prepared. Two Vikings compelled Divena to follow.

Nail them to the crosses like their husband and hoist them to the skies. The screams of the five women echoed through the little court as they were nailed to their crosses. Divena was being restrained as her sisters were tortured. The younger nuns were then led in roped together.

“These shall be given to the men for their entertainment.”
 
Divena could not believe what was happening as she raced forward against the restraining warriors trying to hold her back. Turning to Rolf with tears in her blue eyes she screamed “WHY? … WHY? They are no threat to you. I offered you treasures, money, why have you? …” She turned to the sisters “I’ll pray for you … that you have strength and courage …”

She was interrupted by the sight of the younger nuns being taken out as Rolf said “These shall be given to the men for their entertainment.”

“How can they … entertain the men? They are not dancers or singers or jesters. What do … What do you want? I told you I have nothing for you. Please … please release them and my sisters nailed to the crosses. I know my parents will pay well …” Again she hesitated struggling to hold back the tears and then reality struck as she said “I expect I’m next for the cross. So be it. My Master prayed for those who crucified him. I can do no less.” With those words she knelt on the ground and started to pray.

Standing up she held Rolf’s gaze “I’ve prayed for you, forgiven you. I have nothing else to offer you. Do your worst.”
 
“WHY? … WHY? They are no threat to you. I offered you treasures, money, why have you? …” She turned to the sisters “I’ll pray for you … that you have strength and courage …”

The young Novice’s stunning blue eyes were wide with disbelief at the scene unfolding before her. How could these barbarians crucifix the elderly nuns. It was obvious that the young novice believed that the mere promise of treasure of ransom would be enough to save her sisters. It was the way things were done and as her sisters were raised up on their crosses it was clear to see she could not grasp what was happening or why.

“How can they … entertain the men? They are not dancers or singers or jesters. What do … What do you want? I told you I have nothing for you. Please … please release them and my sisters nailed to the crosses. I know my parents will pay well …”

Rolf just laughed at the young novice’s question he found it hard to believe that even a princess royal, one bound in virginal innocence to a convent could be that naïve. He watched as her eyes shifted from the nuns that hung high on their crosses to the young nuns that were being ogled by a gathering crowed of barbarians. The fight seemed to go out of her all at once but her indomitable pride remained in tact as she piously proclaimed as she fell to her knees,

“I expect I’m next for the cross. So be it. My Master prayed for those who crucified him. I can do no less…….I’ve prayed for you, forgiven you. I have nothing else to offer you. Do your worst.”

“The cross! Oh no my sweet girl you are not bound for the cross, you have not been wed to your dead god yet.”

A scream from one of the younger sister rang out laced with fear as one of the Viking barbarian began to rip her habit from her young supple body/

“Now you shall see how they entrain our brave lads with their soft young bodies. I’ll wager princess that more than one will have a little bastard in her belly before the day is done the only question will be which of our lads that took her was the father.”

Jorgenson grabbed Divena by her veil and snapped her head back till her tear shimmering blue eyes met his.

“ But have no fear Princess for your virtue will remain unsullied until my master accepts your virginity on the stone of Asgare.”

Rolf ripped the young Novices veil and wimple from her. Her flaxen blonde hair streaming in the morning breeze. Her roughly bound her hands behind her back and placed a collar around her slender neck. Rolf Jorgenson attached a lead to Divena’s collar and lead her from the convent at West Ghanan the screams of the screams of the crucified echoing in her mind and the sight of the younger sisters being raped to haunt her dreams. He led her for two hours till they reached the beach and the dragon ships drawn up on the shore. He tethered Divena to a stake driven into the ground under the watchful eyes of his own dragon ship. Its carved head rising up over her as if to dominate the young novice.
 
Divena watched as the younger sisters were violated by these creatures pretending to be men but were in reality demons from Hell. She saw the surprise on one of the attacker’s face when he corrupted Sister Margaret. She was a young widow whose husband had died of the plague who had offered herself to the convent. She certainly was no maid. But others were pure and Divena attempted words of comfort to them. Soon she was in no doubt about her fate as Rolf uttered “But have no fear Princess for your virtue will remain unsullied until my master accepts your virginity on the stone of Asgare

“Accepts my virginity? I’m not offering it to him. I will remain intact until the day I die!” After she uttered those words her head was wrenched backwards and her veil and wimple were removed savagely and her hands tied behind her back. Her hair, which was due to be cut cascaded down her back and her hands were secured. Soon a collar and lead was attached and she was led off to the shore.

Gradually the screams of death and rape faded but the whole area was a red haze as buildings that once homed people were destroyed in the flames. On every corner a man was being killed or a woman ravaged and she wondered if her family had survived. As she was being dragged along Divena prayed the ‘Our Father’ and the ‘Hail Mary’ for the souls of those who were perishing.

What seemed like twenty days but was only two hours passed and they arrived on the beach. There Divena’s lead was staked to the floor and she saw her fears confirmed. Satan’s ship under the sign of the dragon smiled at her while other demons made obscene gestures to her. One lowered his breaches and exposed his enormous manhood which he held in his hand and rubbed until he shouted and groaned while a thick white fluid shot out from the snout. Suddenly scales fell from her eyes and she knew her fate. She would soon be with child from a lover she never sought. Tears flowed as she shouted “PLEASE … PLEASE … don’t … don’t do this to me!”
 
“Accepts my virginity? I’m not offering it to him. I will remain intact until the day I die!”

Rolf Jorgenson merely smiled down into Divena stunning blue eyes. such pious self-righteous determination No doubt this chaste young Novice had visions of becoming a martyr to her dead god, not the fate that Jorgenson had in mind for her. He would soon take that heroic end from her, but for now he would bide his time and enjoy her awakening to the real world. Not the privilege world of a princess royal or the sheltered world of the cloistered convent. No that life of praying and chanting the Devine office was gone for her, soon she would be singing quite another song.

Rolf watched from a far as the reality of her situation slowly dawned on the young chaste Novice. At every hand men were being put to the sword and women raped. No matter how many Our Father’s or Mail Mary’s she piously mumbled the killing and raping went on with out abate. He watched her in the fading light of the day as Gunner bared himself to her and abused himself before her chaste eyes until he spilled his seed on the rock strand. Slowly the scales fell from her eyes and for the first time in her young life she saw the world in quite a different light.

Rolf came to her out of the dark his form cloaked in black, like a shadow of the night or a minion of the Evil One he came to her as silent as death its self.

“You shall be given to a god little princess just not your god.”

Jorgenson smiled down into her soft azure blue eyes yet there was something in his eyes something dark and shifting in their depth something that swallowed light rather than reflecting it. He spoke her language with out the slightest trace of an accent or the guttural Germanic accent of the Viking yet when he spoke to them she could almost here the lyrical cadence of the Cornish Celtic.

“ You must eat girl for my Master will require a strong bride.”

Rolf held out a morsel of food to her on his finger tips.

“Eat!”

The day had faded into night and the dragon’s head seemed to stare down at the young chaste maid tethered before it.
 
“EAT?” Divena shouted “I’m not going to eat while my sistersare being violated and murdered! And as for your master I wouldn’t be his bride for all the gold in King Solomon’s Mines. It takes two to agree a wedding and I will remain silent!”

Laughter echoed round the encampment and the tide seemed to roar its approval. Again she sat down on the beach and prayed some of the psalms. Slowly sleep claimed her but each time she drifted off the image of her crucified sisters or the cries of the ravished spun round in her head causing her to wake with a start.

In the morning she was still surrounded by Vikings some of whom had come to mock. Rolf was still there obviously waiting for his master. Divena stood and said to him in front of everyone “I hope you’ve told your master I won’t marry him. He’s wasting his time!” Again the invaders roared with laughter and one offered her food. “I’d rather starve!” she replied defiantly.
 
Dark unseen eyes watched as the stunning young blonde Novice as she knelt in the sand. Watched as she was taunted, derided, and as her captures exposed themselves to her innocent young eyes with threats of taking her preciously guarded virginity. They had spurned her vocation as a sister of the abbey at West Ghanan, and had spurned her regal offer, as a princess royal, to ransom the sisters of the abbey. Those eyes watched as the young novice finally surrendered to exhausted sleep. Yet it was not a restful sleep as the golden eyes looked down on Divena, its whispered memories of the elders sisters crucifixion the screams of agony awaken Divena. When once more her exhausted body fell into a restless sleep, the evil entity, once more brought the screams of the younger sisters rape, screams that turned to moans and gasps of the most sinful and forbidden pleasure as their sweet innocent virginity was ripped from them.

When morning dawned Divena awoke, still tethered to the ground at the base of the prow of Jorgenson’s Dragon ship the helm of her skirts had worked up her shapely legs to expose a cream ivory calve. Once more they mocked her, made the most indecent jesters as to what they wanted to do to her and as always there was Jorgenson just at the edge of the assembled men watching evaluating and probing with his dark brooding eyes the young Novice.

“Eat!”

The held out a morsel of food to the young beauty

“I hope you’ve told your master I won’t marry him. He’s wasting his time!....... “I’d rather starve!”

CRACK

Rolf’s hand lashed out the back of his hand leaving his hand print on her smooth flawless cheek.

“I told you to eat girl!’

He towered over her as she lay prostrate at his feet.

“Eat Princess or I shall stuff the food down your pretty little throat my dear. But one way or another you will eat!”

Once more Rolf held out the morsel of food to Divena ready to force feed the proud little novice if necessary. He wondered if she realized that he would bare her away across the seas, protect her virginity, until they arrived at the far northern isle and on the stone of Asgare, her gorgeous young body would be bound and her virginity sacrificed to Loki. Jorgenson smiled down at Divena for he well knew her fate. He knew she did not remember him then why would she remember the shy monk that had been driven from her father’s court for his lust for young beauties. Aethelwon he breathed. His chaste young daughter would pay, and pay dearly, for his exile.
 
The force of the slap on her right cheek sent Divena crashing to the floor while the bitter iron taste of blood formed in her mouth. She stared back as Rolf said menacingly “Eat Princess or I shall stuff the food down your pretty little throat my dear. But one way or another you will eat

Dragging herself back to her feet she spat out the blood and said defiantly “You can try to stuff it down my throat and I won’t resist you. But neither will I swallow which will mean I will choke to death and awake in the arms of my Lord.” Staring back defiantly she showed she was no weak little girl who would surrender but a strong willed princess who bowed to no one but her God.

“My Lord told us that if someone strikes us on the right cheek we are to offer our left.” Turning her face round she said “So here you are, take aim!”
 
“You can try to stuff it down my throat and I won’t resist you. But neither will I swallow which will mean I will choke to death and awake in the arms of my Lord.”

Rolf Jorgenson merely laughed at Divena as if she was a spoiled child who knew nothing of the world at large and in some ways she was exactly that a princess royal who had entered her convent at fourteen. The next words out of her mouth only deepened his impression of her childish innocence.

“My Lord told us that if someone strikes us on the right cheek we are to offer our left.”
Turning her face round she said

“So here you are, take aim!”


Jorgenson did not hesitate for he knew the young golden haired blue eyed beauty saw herself as a Christian martyr.

CRACK

His hand left its print on the cheek that the young girl had turned to him.

“ As you wish your Highness.”

Rolf tossed the offered morsel of food on to the cobbled strand and turned to the randy group of Vikings that stood gathered around the pale beauty.

“We sail Now, for Asgare.”

The brawny sailors closed in around Divena they drew her to her feet by her lead and collar. Their hands roamed over her gorgeous supple young body taking the most indecent liberties with her virginal flesh. Hands slipped under the helm of her habit, groped at her firm young breasts as they drew the stake that tethered her to the beach. They lifted her high in to the air carried her down into the pounding surf as if she was to be a sacrifice to their heathen sea gods. All the while the dark brooding eyes of the dragon figure head of the sleek craft seemed to follow the young Novice, drinking in her fear, savoring it.


Divena was dumped in to the sleek little dragon ship to lay prostrate at Rolf’s feet. The Vikings who had molester her clamored aboard and took their places at the oars and with a mighty grunt pulled the sleek ship off the cobbled strand and into the outgoing tide. Slowly but steady the young novice’s homeland dropped below the horizon as she was born north into an unknown fate. Weather she choose to eat or not made little difference to Jorgenson for in five days they would reach Iceland and the stone of Asgare where the girls virginity would be sacrificed and her your pure royal blood would open the gate for the coming of Loki.
 
Divena was not expecting the slap which sent her crashing down to the floor again. Neither was she prepared for the disgusting assault on her body as the first ever hands engaged with her innocent breasts. But even more disturbing was the sudden bolt of excitement the action induced in her most private area.

Thrown onto the ship she was disgusted with herself and recited psalm 50 as a prayer of repentance. The journey seemed to take forever and she continued to refuse food and drink. By the third day the lack of water was beginning to effect her kidneys and she was developing a fever. The next day she was delirious laughing and crying and shouting but still refusing to eat or drink.

Staggering to her feet she saw land in the distance and knew her ordeal was nearly over. Looking round she saw Rolf looking at her and she shouted “I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO ME! BUT I PROMISE YOU WON’T ENJOY IT!”

Suddenly three men stepped forward and held her down while two more forced her mouth open and a sixth poured water down her throat. By the time the boat landed her fever was abating but her defiance was still there. As Rolf approached she, thinking he was going to be her rapist said softly “You won’t enjoy it!”
 
Divena lay in the prow of the dragon ship. It was if she rested against the breast of the beast, its proud head raised above her, the pounding of the seas its heart beat. The little blonde beauty murmured her Palms, prayed to her god, and refused both food and drink. Jorgenson had little time to worry about the proud little beauty as once more he cast his ruins and bones and read them for all his heathen crew to wonder at He would end the little show by holding up a sewing in a piece of wood that was floating in a bowl of sea water. He would watch it as it swung and then settle pointing its unerring finger to the north and Rolf would make course correction as the little ship plowed through the North Sea and its fog.

The young princess royal soon became delirious for want of food and water. Her brow was marred by little beads of sweat that were the first signs of her fever. As the passed close hauled to the Hebrides Islands Divena had risen and weakly proclaimed,

“I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO ME! BUT I PROMISE YOU WON’T ENJOY IT!”

After that feverous declaration Rolf ordered the young Novice’s force feeding he wanted her health and alert for her meeting with his Master. The men enjoyed forcing the proud young beauty to drink pouring mead down her throat its honey sweetness slowly restoring health and her mind.

Three more days and they were approaching a land of ice and fire on the very edged of the known world. According to legend this was the land where the bridge to Asgare began that bridge that would allow the fiercest of warriors to reach the mead halls of Valhalla. Mountains of fire doted the island. The largest was known as Thor’s forge. It was to this far land that Rolf Jorgenson had brought the young Novice, the virgin sacrifice to his Master.
The young Novice was led from the little dragon ship led to a circle of standing stones. It seemed that the carved eyes of the dragon’s ship head seemed to follow her as if they were living eyes. In the center of those standing stones was a rough stone alter. As Divena stood before that stone alter her fate at hand her stunning blue eyes met Rolf’s as she proudly declared.,

“You won’t enjoy it!”
Jorgenson simply smiled the most wicked smile as if he knew something the young beauty did not.

“Bind her to the stone”
The Vikings hoisted the young girl to their shoulders and chanting darkly in their own language they carried her to the stone alter stretching her hands above her head, her delicate wrist imprisoned by golden chains. Divena’s trim little ankles were draw apart and then captures in golden chains. She lay there spread eagled vulnerable unable to defend her virtue or her honor. They had not stripped her and Rolf towered over her. He raised his hands above his head and chanted,

“Loki, Loki, Loki.”


Soon the Vikings took up the chant,. The surrounding mountains rumbled and spit fire into the sky. Then out of the smoke ash and fog Divena saw a pair of golden eyes staring down at her and the spread of wings as something was coming to claim her.
 
Where did reality end and fantasy begin? Where did fantasy end and reality return? Divena was floating somewhere between the two. A kaleidoscope of images burst on to her sub conscious mind as one minute she felt hot, then cold, then she was floating and immediately felt she was falling.

She had sinned, given in to desires she had sworn to reject when the men had held her breast, stimulated her nipple. Secretly she wanted to know what followed and those thoughts, those desires could place her soul in jeopardy. She prayed Psalm 50 not once, twice or even ten times as her delirium increased. She thought she saw herself leaving her body and at one stage transferred consciousness so she looked at herself. Then she was brought back with a bump as food and water was forced into her.

All the time the ship raised and fell with the waves and spray and rain crashed onto her body making her habit see through. Something told her they had docked and she heard her voice defiantly saying that her rapist would have no enjoyment. Next she was being born up again and part of her yearned to be touched but her soul fought that sinful desire.

She was placed on the cold surface and spread eagled while a familiar voice said “Bind her to the stone!” Where had she heard that voice before? She had no idea. Maybe at her capture or when her sisters were crucified or ravished. It didn’t matter now because she was defenceless, open to the elements.

Suddenly that voice took up a chant “Loki Loki Loki” followed by the savage conquerors “LOKI LOKI LOKI”. On it went getting louder and louder until she was convinced her delirium had started again. Something green, black, gold and red stirred as its eyes bore down lustfully upon her. Then the light was gone only to return as huge gusts of wind shook everything.

Opening her eyes Divena saw the monster looking down at her with lustful eyes that bored into her very being. She screamed “I’M IN HELL!”
 
Dark golden eyes captured Divena’s soft shimmering blue eyes as the Vikings chanted Loki, Loki, Loki. It was as if they were almost in a trance with the fervent chant as if mind and body were somehow drugged by the intensity of the moment. Their chant grew ever loader with the Vikings’ frenzied. A slow smiled bowed his lips as his name was chanted and he turned his gaze on the young golden haired beauty that lay upon the Stone of Asgare spread eagled for his pleasure.

“I’M IN HELL!”

She screamed as Loki appeared before her. Even the gathered Vikings were stunned to silence at his appearance. The creature that stood before them body shimmered with golden scales, his wings were like the finest leather and his head was that of the dragon on the prow of their ships.

“What a tasty little morsel Jorgenson “

The great beast cooed in a dark deep silken voice.

“Almost good enough to eat.”

His dark golden eyes simmered with a barely contained lust. They gazed deeply into Divena’s dark blue eyes; it was if he could see her young innocent soul, all is its secret laid bare to his gaze.

“You have done well Jorgeson. Shall we see what treasures our little beauty is hiding beneath her habit?”

Loki smiled wickedly down into the chained beauty’s eyes. He drew a single talon from the neck of her habit to the helem of the gown. A lustful smile bowed the dragon’s mouth as he folded back the material to expose Divena’s firm young breasts as they strained against the thin material of her shift. The shadows of her pale pink nipples were clearly visible as was the seductive shadow of her maiden’s treasure. Loki leaned closer his forked tongue danced across the bound young Novice’s cheek as he licked away her tears.

“Umm so sweet”

Loki breathed in her ear even as that razor sharp talon rent her shift to tatters to leave the young Novice’s gorgeous young body bared to all. Slowly the Vikings began to chant again,

Loki, Loki,Loki

Loki’s forked tongue dance across the bow of the chained girl’s lips, then he claimed her sweet innocent mouth in a soul searing kiss.
 
Divena was absolutely sure none of this was actually happening to her. She was really back in the convent on the night before her profession being tested by the evil one who was trying to divert her from her vocation.

When she opened her eyes she willed herself to wake up and disperse this foul apparition. But relief didn’t come and gradually the truth of her position dawned. She heard the creature say “You have done well Jorgeson. Shall we see what treasures our little beauty is hiding beneath her habit?” and then in one stroke she was semi naked. Mocking laughter ecoed round and the Vikings recommenced their chanting. She had no idea she was weeping until the dragon … did she say to herself ‘dragon’? Until the dragon licked away her tears. She felt her breasts swell against the shift until that too was stripped away and she was as naked as the day she was born.

The dragon used his tongue to lick her lips but although she expected pain Divena only felt warmth, excitement even and for a moment she wondered what else she might find enjoyable. As Loki drew back to gaze Divena’s defiance returned as she said “Do what you will. I promise you that you won’t enjoy it.” The problem for Divena was that she feared she herself might like it, and like it too much!
 
Loki’s forked tongue slid across the sensual bow of Devina’s moist ripe lips, his golden eyes captured her startling blue eyes, as he savored the sweetness of the girl’s mouth as he whispered to her,

““Umm so sweet”

The dragon’s forked tongue thrust into the warm moist sweetness of the young Novice’s mouth. Slowly he broke the seductive kiss and once more he captured her soft sappier blue eyes. He saw the shock in those stunningly expressive eyes and then shame and a flare of defiance.

“Do what you will. I promise you that you won’t enjoy it.”

Loki simply smiled down into Devina’s soft defiant eyes; the sweet, intoxicating, musky scent of her arousal filled his nostrils belying the young Novices words. Once more his forked tongue trusted deep into Devina’s mouth. This time it was not a soft subtitle sensual kiss but a darkly seductive kiss that demanded that she surrender him, embrace it. His serpentine tongue entwined with the chaste young Novice’s as he led her in a dance older than time itself. His mouth claimed hers, at first it was darkly seductive yet as it lingered and deepened it became more demanding. Loki plundered the chaste young virgins mouth. Time seemed to stand still, there was no past, there was no future, just here, just now, and that single kiss. Loki suddenly broke that kiss and smiled down into her wide smoldering blue eyes.

“Oh I think that you will enjoy your rape My sweet.”

His dark words caressed her as if he had actual had touched her. His eyes slowly traveled down her gorgeous supple young body. He let the chained young beauty see how he feasted on her naked beauty. Let her see the dark lust in his eyes, a lust that would consume her body and soul. He smiled as his head slowly lowered once more. But this time it was not her moist ripe lips that he claimed hut her pert little left nipple. The tip of his forked tongue lazily circled Devina’s dusky pink areola until it was a puffy little pillow crown by a pale pink little nub of a nipple that was as hard as a diamond. Loki smiled down into her eyes as his mouth claimed that delicious little bud.
 
Divena resisted for as long as she could but this creature from the pit knew what he wanted and she knew there was no way she could deny him his prize.

As the dragon’s tongue took her mouth she allowed him entry and savoured the sense of desire it was arousing. Eventually he broke the kiss and said “Oh I think that you will enjoy your rape My sweet.” Rape? Did the dragon say RAPE?” She trembled and struggled as his lips explored her body settling on her left nipple.

All Divena’s upbringing came steaming back into her mind. ‘Only sinners allowed anyone to touch their nipples before marriage.’ She hadn’t even touched her own yet here, in front of these savages a dragon was attacking her left nipple generating lustful sensations deep inside her. Without realising she began to moan and there was an unexplained dampness between her legs. She didn’t need the bathroom and it wasn’t her time of the month. Yet she was damp.

Divena had but one more chance of freedom and she used it “Please … please don’t do this to me” she sobbed. All resistance was gone.
 
“Please … please don’t do this to me”


Loki lifted his great head form the little Novice’s left breast and gave it a flick with his forked tongue.

“Oh my sweet young beauty not only shall I take your chaste virginity but I will do things to your supple young body you cannot even conceive of.”

Loki turned his attention to the girl’s neglected right nipple. He suckled that sweet little bud till it as hard as a diamond. He gripped it between his teeth and inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air over her heated nipple. As Loki tormented Devina’s right nipple a talon clawed toyed with her left nipple. When he let the throbbing bud slip from his lips he lifted his gaze to hers. They say if you look a dragon in the eye you will lose your soul to him. A smile seemed to bow his lips before he once more lowered his great head. His forked tongue sensually danced across the young Novice’s creamy ivory skin, down across her quivering abdomen it dipped into her little belly button. His hot moist breath bathed her maiden’s treasure. Loki’s tongue snaked out and he tasted Devina for the first time.
 
Divena couldn’t take anymore and when Loki said “Oh my sweet young beauty not only shall I take your chaste virginity but I will do things to your supple young body you cannot even conceive of” she wanted to scream.

First her left nipple was taken and she found herself arching, wanting more. Then the jealous right nipple was stimulated and Divena felt a dampness between her legs. Just when she could take no more the beast used his tongue to lick down her body until he reached … there! The place nothing had ever been before.

Sobbing in distress the young nun said first in a whisper “No … No … Please don’t … no!” But her protests were contradicted by her moans, groans and whimpers. Then she arched wondering what was coming next.
 
Loki’s black heart soared as the sweet young Novice pleaded.

“No … No … Please don’t … no!”

She sobbed yet his nostrils were filled with the intoxicating fragrance of her arousal. Devina’s little whimpers, moans and gasps of sinful pleasure filled the air as the beast feasted on her supple young body, his hot moist breath bathing her maiden’s treasure. Loki’s great head lowered and his forked tongue snaked from his mouth to taste the chained young beauty for the first time.

“Ummm so sweet my pet.”

He murmured as he lifted his head his dark golden eyes meeting the girl’s smoldering blue eyes. In that glance Devina’s innocent young soul was laid bear to the great dragon. He could see her innocence her fear and revolution at being chained naked before him and yet he saw something else, he so the desire for more in those sweet innocent eyes.

“More….”

His voice mocked the young Novice. Loki then lowered his head and he raped the gorgeous young beauty with his long forked tongue. It slid along the young Novice’s virginal folds, each pass cloving deeper and deeper in to her chaste innocence until the tip flicked at the hooded guardian of her virgin's treasure, as he seductively coaxed it from its hooded hiding place. Loki’s tongue then plunged into Devina’s virgin passage twisting, probing deeper and deeper into her gorgeous chaste young body until it nudged the thin barrier of her maiden head, the physical symbol of her virginal innocence. He pressed that thin barrier almost to the breaking point then he backed off the pressure his tongue retreating a bit. Then Loki’s tongue began to dance and search for something deep with in Devina, a little rough patch in all of her sweet moist silken perfection, a little sweet spot, the beast knew would bring the chained beauty unimagined pleasure. Loki smiled to him self when he found the young Novice’s sweet spot and lashed it with his forked tongue until the young novice bucked and thrashed with the sinful pleasure he brought to her treacherous young body
 
Last edited:
Nothing had prepared Divena for what she was enduring now, not her royal childhood, her worship in the church or her preparations in the abbey. This whole experience was contrary to her background, her faith and her chastity.

So many of her friends and her maids had either married or became pregnant following drunken nights when a man took advantage of them but she was never interested and rejected every attempt to teach her what went on between a man and a woman. She had feelings, she had curiosity but she immediately went to prayer and asked for deliverance.

But now she was in a position she never imagined would happen to anyone. As a Christian she believed dragons and beasts were the inventions of the devil and that her innocence would defend her from them. But now, here was a dragon attacking her innocence, lighting a spark of lust within her soul and assaulting her maidenhead.

She’d begged him to stop, pleaded with him to release her but all to no avail. She knew her very struggles would probably encourage her attacker to move to destroy her so carefully preserved virginity. She found her body squirming and arching at each thrust of the creature’s tongue with part of her craving fulfilment while her soul wanted nothing but rescue.

Suddenly she stopped, shocked, frightened, wishing for death. The creature’s tongue had touched her hymen and had tried it. She knew any more pressure would render her unfit to be a nun. And yet she arched wondering what it would feel like to have a new world opened to her. At least a dragon couldn’t get her pregnant. But what if it morphed in to a man?

Again she rejected the temptation turning to her attacker and shouting “BE GONE THOU FOUL BEAST!”
 
Devina struggled so against her supple young body’s awakening to carnal pleasures. She begged and pleaded with her tormentor to have mercy on her, to relent from his lustful attack on her innocence. Yet even as her pure young mind rejected the sinful pleasures that were being offered to her, her gorgeous treacherous young body boldly arched to the Dragon’s serpents tongue shamelessly seeking the forbidden pleasure.

“BE GONE THOU FOUL BEAST!”

The young Novice shouted as if the very tremor and volume of her voice and the purity of her heart could exercise the demon beast that was feasting on her chaste innocence. As her mind piously rejected the temptation that this demon creature was offering her the young Novice could only blush in shame as her willful supple young body arched to the dragon’s questing tongue as her gorgeous young body shamelessly pressed her virgin pussy to the beast’s mouth.
It took no more than a few flicks of that devilish tongue to grant her supple young body for what it desired. Loki feasted on Devina’s sweet nectar, her gorgeous young body bucking and thrashing beneath him as she strained at the chains that held her and screamed out her unimagined pleasure. Loki had let a fire in her loins. The young innocent Novice seemed to explode into a thousand points of light as her first sinful orgasm claimed her body and trembling innocent soul.

Once more Loki’s golden gaze met Devina’s and once more the old warning echoed in her young mind. If you look a dragon in the eye you will lose your soul to him. His great horned head lowered once more as his mouth claimed sweet virgin pussy once more. Loki ripped a series of cascading orgasms from Devina’s delicate young body, each building on the one before. Loki left no place for the young Novice to hide from her own luscious body’s betrayal.
Devina’s gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat from the soul wrenching orgasms. One look in the great dragon’s eyes told her, her night of debauchery was far from over.
 
Whatever the dragon was doing to her body seemed to claim Divena’s mind as well. Sheltered from the desires of the flesh for so long her capitulation was total. Nothing could prevent the beast claiming what he wanted but she didn’t want to enjoy it.

Or did she? Her body was again arching as the long hot tongue found her secret treasure trove, a spot even she had never explored because ‘Christian girls don’t do such nasty things.’ Suddenly she gave out a guttural groan that had the watching warriors cheering. She was sure there was an earthquake beneath her as she arched higher than ever before allowing total access to her being.

A sudden warm thrill swept into her nipples as her virgin clitoris prepared for its first ever exercise. In the midst of it all she shouted “PLEASE! DON’T MAKE ME DO THIS!” But it was already too late as the inner dam burst and a tsunami of her own juices cascaded down from her uterus and she screamed in delight.

Ready to confess her lust and sure it was over she was not prepared for the next orgasm flowing on from the first then another and another each one more violent than the one before. Whether she passed out with pleasure or not Divena had no idea. All she knew was there was a mist like vision in her mind as lights exploded in her brain.

Eventually she was restored to some semblance of her old self and she pleaded “Please, please let me keep my virginity. I don’t want to be with child … especially a dragon child” She sobbed as she begged for mercy.
 
Back
Top