early halloween - open for F )

"Oh god the door" she thinks for a moment before he surges back into her pulling her tight body down on his enormous shaft.

"HULK FUCK HULK CUM" matches the man's rhythm or vice versa, she can hardly maintain consciousness. She glimpses over his shoulder as he raises her and she can see two wolves. Her eyes roll back as he thrusts up and slams her firm hips down on his throbbing cock He can have much longer but jesus she doesn't either.

She buries her face in his chest as she grunts as her body constricts. Silently she feels her every fiber tighten as he feels her stiffen in his hands, but cannot stop. He must finish and she feels his every inch, his every vein throbbing inside her. She cannot think, cannot react, only surge with the blinding pleasure of orgasm. Again and again she gasps as he pulls her hips tighter and her clit finds his pelvis. He slows savoring the pleasure of her vice like grip on his cock before he cums. She knows he is close and then feels him jerk and a wave of cum pulsates through his cock, somehow she feels it. He grunts and exaggerates his thrusts and pulls her tight as her body now tingles almost senseless other than the pleasure of her endorphin high.
 
The green creature releases a wave of cum inside red riding hood in front of the onlooking guests ... eyes wide ... some in shock some in lust some not know what or hot to process the site of the green hulk fucking whats this woman in whats left of her costume.

Tim walks foolishly up to the mass of writhing flesh and is tossed into the closet by Hulk and the momentum causes hulk to fall against a wall and Red vice like grip on his flesh and his cock makes his knees give way and he falters and slides to the floor

Green hand prints on reds ass and thighs .. and smeared green between her tits marking where he has taken his pleasure.... Hulk CUMMMMMmmmmmmmmm his voice faltering .. his eyes glazing ...

Wiley now walking up to the encoiled bodies and lifts Red from the Hulk His green cock emerges and flops on his green thigh leaking white cum.

Wiley holds Red and people gather round the Hulk looking at his spent body. Women in costume looking oggling pointing and giggling < perhaps to hide a little fear > to themselves and others and watching Red in the wolf's grip.

Her legs weak ... another costumed lady comes to her other side and the wolf and her lead her away from the gathered crowd. Supporting her spent body.

"I think you killed hulk " the Wiley wolf comments and cups her ass leading her to stairs of the house. Looking at the other costumed woman who has come to her aid.
 
Little Red Ridinghood was drunk with orgasm as she felt her body rise off the man, the hulk who had just fucked her like nothing she ever imagined. The coke clouded her head but Wiley's voice was assuring, although not with it enough to realize it wasn't Tim. Her head spun as she felt another person carrying her. A woman, who's hands chose odd places to support her. Her ass and her breasts seemed points of interest for her. Becky looked over but did not recognize the mask. She was regaining some feeling in her legs as they found a quiet bench on the back porch.

"I can't believe that just happened" Becky said quietly. "Did Tim see Wiley?" she continued as she pulled her cape around to cover her torn blouse. She could feel the cum running down her leg.

She had fucked her boyfriend's roommate who was now comforting her and some green giant in the last fifteen minutes in front of the whole party. The strange hand was now on her thigh and her mask pushed next to her head.

"That was so fucking sexy" the woman's voice breathed. Becky stopped her hand before she was knuckle deep in her well fucked pussy.

"Who are you?" she asked pushing her away a bit.
 
This new woman confident and sexy in her wonder woman costume showing alot of leg and her natural tits ( or perhaps bought i dont have much expertise telling the difference :) )

She stood tall statuesque and seemed to be more mature / older than the crowd we just left downstairs ...

Taking us upstairs and into one of the bedrooms and then closing the doors .. Music downstairs ...
The wonder woman makes use of her golden laso tying your hands behind you and tossing you on the bed. I watch you bounce and roll onto your back your breasts bouncing gently up and down. The scent of sex still surrounding you .. and my cock in my wolf suit responding achingly ...

The woman stands there with her hands under her tits pushing them up higher and more impressively in her bodice looking at us ... then she licks her fingers tasting you and the 2 men who have cum inside you and her eyes glow with desire

I watch her and realise i have been stroking my cock and i look down seeing it in my hand and i squeeze .. and i walk over towards you ... taking off my wolf head now .. and looking down at you .. and crawling up between your thighs ..

I can feel the heat form your body before our flesh meets
 
"Wiley" she said looking up into the man she had thought of as a friend before tonight. Now he was mounting her again and she did not know anything but she wanted it. She looked over at the strange woman, Wonder Woman was as sexy as Gal Godot. She had never been attracted as strongly to another woman as she was with her.

She looked back up at Wiley and smiled "sloppy thirds?" she asked with the dirtiest smile he had ever seen as her hands pulled him into her. Her legs opened and rolled back as his body moved up and into her.

"Oh Wiley" she moaned wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him tight against her.

Wonder Woman sat on the bed next to them and looked at Becky. "You are so hot." She reached her hand out and caressed Becky's breast pinching her nipple the perfect amount. "Does he feel good inside you?" she sighed watching.

Becky was lost between trying to focus on this strange woman but Wylie was growing and quickening his strokes. She could do nothing but take all of him. She watched his face strain as he pounded her harder and harder. Becky reached out and took Wonder Woman's hand as her own orgasm was nearing. She wanted to kiss this woman and wanted to feel Wylie cum in her.

"Yes!" she cried as she felt her muscles tighten and Wylie continue as the animal he was dressed as force himself faster and harder/ "Oh God yes!" Becky shuddered as her eyes rolled back and body trembled with convulsion.
 
Wiley pumped harder into her cum filled pussy . Having cum himself he knew he was gong to last longer this time .. Becky was looking like a hot mess ... he hair disheveled her tits jostling with each thrust a light sheen of sweat from having been fucked by the hulk downstairs ... and the hot encounter in the closet earlier.

Wonder woman's voice so soothing but so sexxy and also very controlling .. directing the action in front of her .. pinching beckys nipples making then stretch and strain letting wiley know when to fuck harder and then when to lay inside becky and let her body and brain catch up to each other ...

wonder woman guiding becky now up to her hands and knees and then getting behind Wiley and grabbing her hips and thrusting her hips against wiley .. almost like she was using wylie's body to fuck becky ...

wonder woman nipped at wylies ear like a mare nippling at the neck of a stallion to get him worked up ... breathing on him pushing with him pushing into becky's well fucked pussy

Wonder woman reaching under to play with beckys swollen and sensitive clit
Wiley reaching under to pinch and roll beckys hard nipples .. so much stimulation on such sensitive buds ...
 
Back
Top