NerdyBrunette's New Thread

NerdyBrunette

South American Sensation
Hi everyone!

I have decided to start a new thread, since my first personal add was quite successful, but kind of went all over the place with the conversations. So, I decided to open up a new space for people who wish to know a little more about me and what I look for over here, and if they like it, can always PM me.

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. ;) I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way ;) After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that :)

xx
G-

Hi everyone!

I have decided to start a new thread, since my first personal add was quite successful, but kind of went all over the place with the conversations. So, I decided to open up a new space for people who wish to know a little more about me and what I look for over here, and if they like it, can always PM me.

About me?
I am brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, 5'6'', a little chubby, I have a pretty smile and I wear glasses. Oh, In case you are wondering, those are 36D. ;) I know most of you wanted to ask.

I recently turned 23 years old, I was born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and still live here, although I have serious plans of moving abroad this coming year, hopefully. I have graduated University with a degree in English and in Translation, so... I currently work as an English teacher and Spanish-English translator. Which is why most of you will understand why I look for literate people with proper grammar. Hahaha.

I love reading more than most people I know, I can spend entire days behind a good book. I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.
On my free time I like to go to coffee shops and read, go out eating with friends, going to museums or simply walk around the city and admire architecture.

What I look for? SINGLE men between the ages of 23-35 who enjoy making new friends, maybe share some interests and if there's any chemistry have some fun along the way ;) After all, who doesn't like getting a little playful? And please note I said SINGLE. I dont want any married or attached people who need to sneak around to talk to me on a regular basis. Im not looking for drama or shit like that. Hahaha. I want something long term, not just a one conversation thing. If a "touch and go" is your thing, please don't waste my time, or yours, because I won't share pictures with you on the first conversation!

So, If you've made it this far and don't think I'm a 60 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body, (Yes, I've been called a grandma because I don't like going out to clubs...Really...) feel free to message me!

I do have other means of communication available, but rather get to know someone on here better before we move into that :)

xx
G-
Good luck in your search sweetie!!!

It's great to see you getting so much interest :) I'm definitely available if you'd like to chat. I sent you a PM, but also hope you find what you're looking for!

Welcome back...

Good luck with your search :)

Hi everyone!

About me?

xx
G-

You sound amazing. Although Im sure you get that a lot. Thanks for answering my first question.
Whats the last good book you curled up with?

You sound amazing. Although Im sure you get that a lot. Thanks for answering my first question.
Whats the last good book you curled up with?

I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of my favorites. Highly recommended :)

THIS is what all the personals should be like on here.

Gutted that I'm outside target age range as you sound very interesting!

Good luck with your search x

I love music, movies and art as well. I'm a huge history buff and I love coffee. I also enjoy the outdoors a lot. Camping, hiking, fishing, etc.

I'll admit to being intrigued by the mention of fishing here. What kind of fishing are we talking? Is there a stuffed marlin hanging on your wall? There is, isn't there?

I guess the important question is: would you fish on a first date?

I'll admit to being intrigued by the mention of fishing here. What kind of fishing are we talking? Is there a stuffed marlin hanging on your wall? There is, isn't there?

I guess the important question is: would you fish on a first date?

Hahaha! I swear there's no marlin hanging on my wall!
Totally would go fishing on a first date! Leaves so much room for talking and getting to know someone! Lol

Would love to fish with you... but only if we are on a lake in the middle of a hot summer.

*thinking warm thoughts on this freezing cold day*

morning!

nothing wrong with a little chub, everybody has it, and it gives you something to hold on to...

What books have you been reading?

I just finished re-reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. One of my favorites. Highly recommended :)
Ill check it out. Your breast look honest enough. Eyes . . eyes yeah, thats what I meant. ;)
Seriously Im reading Taken by Claire Farrell. Its a guilty pleasure I know but its a fun book series. I recommend it if you want a light read.

For me, when choosing a "light" read, if there is no murder, explosions, assault, or plan to commit government over throw in the first few chapters, I'm not going to read it.

A light read for me has to have humor. If I'm not laughing by chapter three then it may have to wait until I have the time to really give it some attention. I had to do that with Divergent.

Back