Pleased to meet you...

Hi Goldie, a pleasure to meet you.
Would definitely be a fantastic way to go about doing it. There is definitely a whole world of amazing people on here, and I've only been posting for around 3 weeks.

Fun fact about me 🤔
It is crazy how much I didn't know prior to joining the forums, and how much I am now learning.
Not really a fun fact, but true nonetheless!

I guess a fun fact would be that I can ride unicycles, and used to use them as my primary form of transportation through downtown Toronto 😂

Hello Goldie,

I'm Dave, been on the site for a while but only just stumbled onto the forum this week so pretty new this part of the site.

Random fact about me, the only place in the US I've ever been to is East Rutherford, New Jersey where I spent the week being a roadie at a freak show.

Hey Marigold, welcome to lit and lit's forums! :)
My current favorite snack/dessert is cream puffs!

When you click on a member’s name, it takes you to a private message, not their profile. I would like to see their profile before I engage with them.
when you click on a "username", it shows 3 options - private chat / ignore / user's profile. The trick is you gotta click on the little-arrow at the top edge of the username, not smack-middle of their username. A little drop-down menu with the 3 options will then be visible.

Last edited:
Sophia...like a ghost, I haunt these spaces when most of the world sleeps....

I like depth...intense but raw, real conversations, meaningful talks, poetry ...and all languages of the soul, including sexuality. I also like art, and fine wines...especially when tasting them from a passionate lover's lips and to travel, through actual trips but also books. I really like old books, the way they feel and scent, and because like stones they hold stories and energy, telling us so much; like the spaces or silences in conversations, words left unsaid.

I like to be stimulated in all ways, but especially through the mind; our main sexual organ. But I'm also a romantic, a dreamer...and a wild spirit of nature. Welcome Goldie though I'm new here myself and hi all.

https://ibb.co/SfFcrJL
I have seen a few of your posts around, and I really love your approach to it.

Incredibly sensual and sexy, yet someone who also understands the power of the mind to increase the pleasure of the human body. Thank you for all of the amazing vibes that you bring here, I know I have really enjoyed them.

Sophia...like a ghost, I haunt these spaces when most of the world sleeps....

I like depth...intense but raw, real conversations, meaningful talks, poetry ...and all languages of the soul, including sexuality. I also like art, and fine wines...especially when tasting them from a passionate lover's lips and to travel, through actual trips but also books. I really like old books, the way they feel and scent, and because like stones they hold stories and energy, telling us so much; like the spaces or silences in conversations, words left unsaid.

I like to be stimulated in all ways, but especially through the mind; our main sexual organ. But I'm also a romantic, a dreamer...and a wild spirit of nature. Welcome Goldie though I'm new here myself and hi all.

https://ibb.co/SfFcrJL
Wow Beautiful hope your doing good. ❤️

I hope I am doing this right because I am new here. I would love to meet new people who chat here. Please introduce yourself with a fun fact about you.

I'm Goldie and I love s'mores and roasting marshmallows around a bonfire.
Hi Marigold. Welcome to Lit! I'm Jeff and I rarely make a fuss over anything.

Factoid about myself? I USED to drink Coca Cola until they admitted that Pepsi was better by having a huge campaign to change their recipe. I was embarrassed for them, so I switched to Pepsi right then. Now, I am a Diet Pepsi fan. The only time I drink Coke is when the restaurant only serves it.

Hi Marigold. Welcome to Lit! I'm Jeff and I rarely make a fuss over anything.

Factoid about myself? I USED to drink Coca Cola until they admitted that Pepsi was better by having a huge campaign to change their recipe. I was embarrassed for them, so I switched to Pepsi right then. Now, I am a Diet Pepsi fan. The only time I drink Coke is when the restaurant only serves it.
How funny Jeff I am exactly the same here in the UK, my preference is Pepsi Max.

I hope I am doing this right because I am new here. I would love to meet new people who chat here. Please introduce yourself with a fun fact about you.

Last time I was roast marshmallows over a fire, my daughter and niece had made a plate of fairy bread. I invented Aussie s'mores that night, and fuck they were good!

Hi Goldie
To do s’mores right you need to get the chocolate almost molten on the graham crackers while get every square millimeter of the marshmallow browned.

Fun fact? Trumpeters or other brass players can make their lips vibrate.

Ok

Back to check into the current thread

I’m an outdoor athlete who loves to work hard to find sights and experiences that most people don’t get to. I love to read and listen to people. Hope you have great weekend plans!

Hi Goldie

I'm a middle-aged Australian man living in the Midwest of America.
Fun fact: I have 6 tattoos, 5 of which have an oriental theme. However, I've never been to the orient (but I really want to go one day!)

Hello Goldie. Being English - buttered crumpets, sourdough ones even more so. I sent a PM too.

Back