Sex Once Removed

Have you ever had sex "Once Removed?"

• Yes; with the spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend of my friend.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Yes; with the friend of my spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Yes; with the spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend of a family member of mine.

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Yes; with a family member of my spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend.

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • No; but I really want to.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No; never have and never will.

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

CBHunter

Literotica Guru
Just curious about people having sex with the Significant Others of friends or with friends or family of their own SO.

Would love to hear as much of the details as you're willing to share with us.

Closest I've ever come was having sex three times with the ex-girlfriend of a friend/former college roommate not long after she broke up with him and he was still kind of hung up on her.

Wow I am a bad girl.
Boyfriends brother
Spouse and boyfriend of my friends
Sisters husband
Friends of my husband.

Wow I am a bad girl.
Boyfriends brother
Spouse and boyfriend of my friends
Sisters husband
Friends of my husband.

Hmmm. In my book, that makes you a good girl...naughty, of course, but naughty is a good thing. :devil:

I fucked a friend's GF. We fucked a couple times and I was in her bed one morning when he came by her apartment. She talked him into leaving without coming inside. Close one. Lol.

I fucked my buddy's secretary. He had been banging.her for several weeks when I met her. We hit it off immediately, and started fucking a few days later.

Our first five years of marriage was amazing. I fucked my wife's GF's regularly while their BF's were in the service or they had split with someone.

The amazing part is it wasn't my idea at first.

My wife's excuse was it gave her a break,

Our first five years of marriage was amazing. I fucked my wife's GF's regularly while their BF's were in the service or they had split with someone.

Sounds like a pretty nice arrangement.

Some interesting links in that one. ;)

That went on for a year or so. She was a lovely and naughty, curvacious redhead, the first woman I ever did more than make out with. Her husband and I had always had chemistry, too, but I never got involved with him--I think it would have really hurt my boyfriend.

A very loving wife. Lol.

That went on for a year or so. She was a lovely and naughty, curvacious redhead, the first woman I ever did more than make out with. Her husband and I had always had chemistry, too, but I never got involved with him--I think it would have really hurt my boyfriend.

Did your boyfriend know about you and the other woman?

Did your boyfriend know about you and the other woman?

Yes. We let him join us once, but mostly we preferred to keep it just between us girls. Now I'm getting pleasantly aroused remembering how her mouth felt on my pussy.....she had this wonderful thing she did, dragging her upper lip slowly across the top of my clit. And, she had the most beautiful pink nipples centered on perfectly round, soft breasts.

Sounds like a pretty nice arrangement.
Sadly after a bit over five years one girl ended up in jail and the others married. After we moved into a larger house they'd occasionally visit. But it was never the same after that.

Still the memories are forever.

Bumping because I'd love to see more comments like the ones that are already here.

Back