New Member Introductions

*Test*

This is just a test. Sorry if I posted in the wrong location. :eek:
There is a thread for testing attachments in the "How to" forum.
But you are new and this is antroduction for new members... so why not!!
Nice attachment by the way.
Dave
 
There is a thread for testing attachments in the "How to" forum.
But you are new and this is antroduction for new members... so why not!!
Nice attachment by the way.
Dave

Thought I was in the "How To" section already...? But, anyway, I am Darkness. I am as mysterious as the night. ;)
 
Ah yes you are in the "How to.." forum I was just point the way totally so as not to be confusing.
I am intrigued by mysteries and I am also a man of the night.
A true welcome to you to our little abode.
 
Well, hello everyone :)
My friend referred me here awhile back and I've just recently decided to finally join the site :)
I'm going to be 19 in August, and next year I'm hoping to take some more courses for school, so I can move onto college/university!
I've always loved the stories people come up with on literotica, I'm mostly into the BSDM section though, and the Text w/audio.
I just figured it's about time I started posting on the boards, then I can maybe make some new friends and see if I can gather new ideas too, as I like to write and maybe you'll be seeing stories go up on my profile ;) *hint*
Anyways, nice meeting you all~
Cheers!
 
Newbie

Hi there,
The name is naughtyboy5150 (a screen name I've used before). Like my profile says, I'm 29, I live in central NY, and I'm here to read/hear/and look at naughty stuff.

Girls tell me I'm cute, but they never date me, so maybe they mean cute like Steve Urkel is cute.:(
 
Hello, I'm male, 48, Currently in a LTR, 6 children, 2 sons, 4 daughters, one cat and one dog, and a Mother in law.

I've been reading the stories on Literotica for at least 2 years now and finally joined...after one of my friends told me I should post or publish a story.. So far I have just joined, I feel as I still need to work on my prose..

I love women, I love to flirt, text and chat. I read a lot more than I post..

anywho...... :)
 
Noob Begining

Hi All, I'm Cal from Australia. Single male who loves to write.
I have been reading from this site for a while and decided to join at last.
Cheers
 
I'm a 22yr old female biology student whose been reading this site for a while. I'm open to pretty much anything sexually and I have a definite submissive streak.

Problem is I'm struggled with communicate this (and my thoughts on other sex related topics) effectively to my current partner :( So I guess I'm here for some friendly advice!!
 
Hello to all! I am still a novice here, but am enjoying all of the great stories and people here! Not sure what to tell everyone about me,...... I am fairly open minded male and enjoy all of the eroticism here.
 
intro.....

hello all! new to posting, but not to reading the juicy stories this site provides... Im from the mid-west. Im a lesbian. Im black. I have a girlfriend but, am in search of a community where I can ask questions, recieve awnsers, and observe the ideas of like-minded freaks (not meant in a negative way.... was quicker than typing - freaky folk such as myself- which i ended up typing anyways....lol! ok. nice to meet yall.....carry on then!:)
 
Hi guys :rolleyes: I never really introduced myself. Female, married, eighteen... and I have a disconcerting habit of treating everyone I just meet like I've known them forever. :heart::heart:
 
Hey All, I've been here for only a couple weeks but really like the site. I'm male, married, and 42. I've found this is a great place to be a little naughty. Or, a lot naughty, depending on my mood. :)

I'm feeling a lot naughty right now...
 
I've been browsing on the site for awhile and enjoy it. Just going to try to get more into it.
Single male looking for playmates.
 
Tandy Services

Hello all. Well it is my first day here.

Well a little about us:
I'm sort of looking for people that want to help our site out. We just made a new part on our website this morning and looking for authors that want to post there story. At least get a few stories in there. We sort of make sites for all sorts of people and have a lot of different sites of our own. If you would like to check us out we are at http://www.tandyservices.com
Our new part is at http://www.tandyservices.com/stories That is were we need the help. Well if you have any Questions for us please ask. This is not spam just looking for help for our new site.

Thanks
 
Hello everyone! :)

I look forward to reading some great stories but for now I'm just going to navigate around the site and see what all it has it offer. So far everything and everyone looks great.

I am an adult female who doesn't sleep at night. I find other ways to entertain myself while everyone else is sleeping.
 
I'm Jack, I've written a couple of stories for the site, been a member (writer) for three years, I think.

I'm twenty and studying drama. I enjoy reading stories that have a theme of incest in them, although anything is welcome, so I'm happy to read whatever you have. I also enjoy cyber which I've done quite a bit of. Currently single and quite happy to remain so.
 
Hi, everyone!

My name is Sugar. I joined in March after a friend convinced me to submit a story. I've only recently discovered the forum and hope to learn...and discover...a lot! :kiss:
 
Hello... I just joined yesterday and look forward to learning and growing in my sexuality and sex LIFE. I am 54, married, bisexual... and I just ADORE lingerie and lipstick and all things feminine. Garters and stockings and heels, oh my... garters and stockings and heels, oh MY!!:kiss:
 

Attachments

  • davylover X.jpg
    davylover X.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
hello

i am a 35 yr old male and new to this. i want to tell my stories and fantasies. i have dated so many euro girls. they are crazy. just want to share how we used to get off
 
Back
Top