Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all makes me want to have wifey sit on my face and have the biggest pee she has ever had...

I've always fantasizes about a man who insists on going to the bathroom with me. Makes me pull my skirt up and sit with my legs spread hold my lips open so he can watch....maybe gets his dick out and strokes it. Reach down and give my puss a little slap...

My first time was with a gay cpl at their house. We were playing in the shower and I got the idea that it would be nice and degrading to kneel before them as they pissed all over my face and head. Turns out I was right. I felt like such a worthless little piece of shit. They had been drinking beer all evening so they had a lot of piss for me. I have had a cpl guys drink mine straight from the tap. I often piss in a cup before I shower and pour it over my head and face.

I've always fantasizes about a man who insists on going to the bathroom with me. Makes me pull my skirt up and sit with my legs spread hold my lips open so he can watch....maybe gets his dick out and strokes it. Reach down and give my puss a little slap...

That is very hot!!!!

I like to finish fucking, let my cock go flaccid, relax my bladder and release all my piss into that hot, bubbling hole...feels so good after I've been holding it a while...very dirty...

I like to finish fucking, let my cock go flaccid, relax my bladder and release all my piss into that hot, bubbling hole...feels so good after I've been holding it a while...very dirty...

That is one of my biggest fantasies. So very hot.

Just posted a new vid on my tumblr (link in my sig) - going from soft to hard at the urinal. Stop by and say hi! :)

I've had the opportunity with both my first and second wives. Not all that many times with the first.

But there were a few times when she was in the mood. She would place a plastic sheet on the bed and then a few towels. We would fuck until we were close to cumming. Then stop and each try to release our streams. As a stream would begin we would fuck again.

This would usually stop the stream and we would stop moving. We kept this up until we were both empty, then we would fuck to completion.

We both enjoyed it a lot, but I had to wait until she was in the mood.

With my second wife we talked about the sex that we had had before we met. I related the above. Soon after when I interrupted our play to pee she jumped up and sat on the toilet. She scooted forward and had me kneel in front of her. She opened her legs and I slid in.

In a moment while I fucked her slowly I felt her hot stream begin. I paused my movements and was able to let mine go also. We did this often when we were having sex and one of us had to pee.

Otherwise if I went to pee she would come with me and hold my penis while I peed. Often Her touch would get me hard and then I would have trouble starting my stream. She would let go but as soon as I would start she would rub me and cause the pee to stop again.

I've had the opportunity with both my first and second wives. Not all that many times with the first.

But there were a few times when she was in the mood. She would place a plastic sheet on the bed and then a few towels. We would fuck until we were close to cumming. Then stop and each try to release our streams. As a stream would begin we would fuck again.

This would usually stop the stream and we would stop moving. We kept this up until we were both empty, then we would fuck to completion.

We both enjoyed it a lot, but I had to wait until she was in the mood.

With my second wife we talked about the sex that we had had before we met. I related the above. Soon after when I interrupted our play to pee she jumped up and sat on the toilet. She scooted forward and had me kneel in front of her. She opened her legs and I slid in.

In a moment while I fucked her slowly I felt her hot stream begin. I paused my movements and was able to let mine go also. We did this often when we were having sex and one of us had to pee.

Otherwise if I went to pee she would come with me and hold my penis while I peed. Often Her touch would get me hard and then I would have trouble starting my stream. She would let go but as soon as I would start she would rub me and cause the pee to stop again.

Hottttttttt

That is very arousing.

Ok I'm so funny about this subject. I get very aroused at the thought of a fem lover peeing all over me and yet the idea of a man peeing on me makes me want to slap somebody. I have no idea why but that's just how it is with me.

Ok I'm so funny about this subject. I get very aroused at the thought of a fem lover peeing all over me and yet the idea of a man peeing on me makes me want to slap somebody. I have no idea why but that's just how it is with me.

Perhaps it's due to with the guy it's a submission/dominance/humiliation situation; with the fem it's a feeling of kinky sharing fun?

Perhaps it's due to with the guy it's a submission/dominance/humiliation situation; with the fem it's a feeling of kinky sharing fun?

I honestly don't know. With a fem lover I am beyond sub but with a man I kinda like being in charge. Sometimes.

Anyone else get horny by pissing in naughty or unusual places? I've always gotten a perverse pleasure from peeing in sinks. I like to do it in single occupancy public bathrooms, then jerk off and cum in the sink. I also enjoy pissing in pools or hot tubs. Am I the only I one turned on by this?

Anyone else get horny by pissing in naughty or unusual places? I've always gotten a perverse pleasure from peeing in sinks. I like to do it in single occupancy public bathrooms, then jerk off and cum in the sink. I also enjoy pissing in pools or hot tubs. Am I the only I one turned on by this?

NOt the only one. I still like to pee outside. Im ususally hard before Im even done peeing. I like to pee in the shower but then most folks do.

Pissing

I have recently started craving this fetish a lot. Having a hard time finding someone to join in with me though, getting super frustrating!

This has been a fantasy of mine for a while. Finally last week my husband and Dom finally pissed on me after sex. It was probably the hottest part of the entire session. I cannot wait to do it again. Anyone ever had someone piss in your ass? I think it would be really hot but not sure if it's really safe. I would love to hear ideas for those who are more experienced. I am looking forward to experimenting more.

I wouldn't worry

about piss in your arse. Piss is 95% water and practically sterile. And most, if not all of it will come out again. So I'd just enjoy the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back