Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
grungalunga said:
Well the whole idea of an interactive story is so YOU can pick who you want to be in it - plus it can avoid ANY sort of legal trouble. I just wrote a generic story. I might end up not doing it though. I dont have a very active imagination.

Theres no way i could write a f/f story. im a guy, so i wouldnt be able to really create the moments and all.

hmm...so where is this story the wookster has been working on...? :rose:

Originally Posted by Texguy84
The cute blonde girl I'm AIMing with right now. Small, sexy, blonde hair, blue eyes, and she knows how to use a gun.

Sounds hott! :rose:
Hot, maybe. Dangerous, definitely. Handle with care, Texguy. :)

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Xectxny19X said:
hmm...so where is this story the wookster has been working on...? :rose:

Well, what i have sucks. It's not so much as a story as what i'd want to do. I cant give those little details that make a story realistic. Everything i know about sex is what ive read in stories. At least it means I dont have to worry about having any STD's. but the storys have messed me up. They had me thinking when a woman orgams, her secretions gush out all over the place.

So if i were to describe the way it feels to penetrate a woman, or feel her orgasm, or what she tastes like, Id have to "borrow" it from other sources.

Xectxny19X said:
Sounds hott! :rose:

Heh, you have no idea how hot until you see this girl handling a revolver.

*thinks on that last sentence a bit*

Wow, and I thought the uniform thing was kinda weird. At the rate I'm going, I'm gonna end up dating one of those Marine girls. :rolleyes:

Texguy84 said:
Heh, you have no idea how hot until you see this girl handling a revolver.

*thinks on that last sentence a bit*

Wow, and I thought the uniform thing was kinda weird. At the rate I'm going, I'm gonna end up dating one of those Marine girls. :rolleyes:

*smiles*
You do have life insurace?
BTW
I feel as if you have a fetish for danger?
*grins and giggles*
:rose:

grungalunga said:
Well, what i have sucks. It's not so much as a story as what i'd want to do. I cant give those little details that make a story realistic. Everything i know about sex is what ive read in stories. At least it means I dont have to worry about having any STD's. but the storys have messed me up. They had me thinking when a woman orgams, her secretions gush out all over the place.

So if i were to describe the way it feels to penetrate a woman, or feel her orgasm, or what she tastes like, Id have to "borrow" it from other sources.

Sillie
*grins*
Do you have your stories somewhere?
I'll read and comment constructively.

Xectxny19X said:

*smiles*
You do have life insurace?
BTW
I feel as if you have a fetish for danger?
*grins and giggles*

Not so much danger as strong, self-reliant, possibly dangerous girls :nana:

What's with all the drooping over these teenie-boppers under 50 ? ? ?

How about.... Veronica Lake, Raquel Welsh, Lauren Bacall, Jane Russell, etc....

And some of you may not know it... but.... there is a difference between...
"Who I'd like to fuck right now..."
and...
"Who I'd like to make love to right now..."

A very classy lady... Ann Margaret ...would be my choice for the latter !

BedtimeStories said:
Any stories ever come from this thread? :)

yep...I was begging for an Emmy Rossum fic a while ago, and someone *smiles* wrote me one segment that needs to be continued! *puppy dog eyes pleading*

oOh by the way, I would like to f*ck the girl sitting behind me in my finance class right now. She needs to move her seat...I can't concentrate. Girl keeps moving w/ me. arrrrgggggg, ggRRRRR. *innocent look and waves to sirhugs!*

avril Lavigne. I imagine a post awrds show party with some inappropriate rocker ( I'm thinking Randy Bachman or Neil Young?)

edited to add:

but then I thought " that might be too much like jessy19's piece matching Avril with Jagger and Steve Tyler". If so, how about a lesbian Avril story? I could just watch ;)

Last edited:
Leah Remini!

I love Leah's dirty brooklin accent. I love her curves, and the attractively evil way she smiles. And she likes to talk dirty it's reported! Somebody, hold me up before I fall down.

Attachments

• leah_remini_150c.jpg
    leah_remini_150c.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 212
kingquib said:
I love Leah's dirty brooklin accent. I love her curves, and the attractively evil way she smiles. And she likes to talk dirty it's reported! Somebody, hold me up before I fall down.

Most definately agree Kingquib! This is my favorite pic of her. She has tits that I could cum on again and again

Attachments

• Leah 01.jpg
    Leah 01.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 191
Shackster said:
Most definately agree Kingquib! This is my favorite pic of her. She has tits that I could cum on again and again

care to wrap a plot around it?

HUNG SON said:
Just wondering who you have just seen and the thought has gone into your head... I really wanna bang that person.

I just saw Kristen Scott Thomas on tv and I really get the feeling she would love a big dick in her ass. I gladly volunteer!!

Famke Janssen. *growl*

:cool:

x-men was running on FX last night. :>

[sigh]

although i don't think she's ever looked better than she did in goldeneye.

ed

a woman that can objectify me/be objectified. I can wear both hats, I want her to as well.

I don't care if she is overweight, bald, one legged. Its the need to be used that I crave; alas my slut career is somewhat vanilla at the moment.

Last edited:
Bisquick said:
a woman that can objectify me/be objectified. I can wear both hats, I want her to as well.

I don't care if she is overweight, bald, one legged. Its the need to be used that I crave; alas my slut career is somewhat vanilla at the moment.

Lit lacks stories of fat bald one legged women. Who can write one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back