Interest Gauge: Star Wars - The Great War

pimpmar

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Posts
387
Hey Literoticans (I made up my own word I suppose)
I was super active on these boards about three years ago or so, and have missed roleplaying dearly. I had created a Star Wars RP that gained some significant traction, before it died a natural death. I was curious as to whether anybody on here is curious about rebooting the story, using the same plot arc I had created back then, but with new characters and the like.

Really fast, it was pre-dating the prequel trilogy several hundred years, in the middle of the great (and largely untapped pool of fiction) war between the Jedi and the Sith. It's pretty much an open playground as far as character development, location, and events, letting you live out your Jedi or Sith fantasy at will. I'll post the link to the first thread if I see some interest in this, but don't want to waste the idea if nobody's going to remotely want it.

Show me some love, Literotica, let's see if we can't get an awesome RP going. It's not meant to be an adult RP (as far as sexual content), but I have absolutely no qualms if things get hot and heavy in here.
 
If it was one I took part of. I'll be interested. If I wasn't part of it...I'll still be interested.
 
You know, you were actually apart of it. I totally remember your Username and Avatar. Well, that's one, which is definitely a good start. Let's see if we can't attract some more members before I kick out an official OOC thread.
 
Hmm...I might be interested in joining. I believe I had a role in the original, although not a very active one. Might end up being the same way again, considering work keeps me busy half the week.
 
That's two of my originals back on the thread. That's absolutely fantastic. From what I remember of the original thread, it didn't require super activity, one or two posts a day kept the entire story moving along, so no one person is required to post daily. I would like to see if we can't get one or two more people who may have an interest, before we go off and get started with character sign-ups and the like.
 
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I certainly am interested.
 
Check out the OOC thread, and let's get some sign-ups going!
 
Back
Top