Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
pee

hope you get a chance to drink some like you have drank your own! you will love it!

If you think you don't like watersports

two of my favourite things ... close up shots of girls pissing and large pussy lips! wow ... thank you.

watch the whole of this video. If you don't understand the appeal by the end of it, you have my sympathy.

Google

The search engine. Or Yahoo, or whatever you use.
glimpse-it is the name of the website.

I love pee! Just the other day had a pee margarita. Ice, booze and pee. We were in our walk in shower when I got the idea to grab a glass and had her pee in it. Put it into a water bottle and chilled it in the fridge.Great vintage.

Once a number of years ago I had a super pee party. Two guys and two girls drinking lots of beer. At one point all had to pee. So the girls dropped panties came over to us and stood over us and let go. We were fully dressed at the time.So being half drunk and full to the gills we grabbed them and precedded to piss all over them. So now everyone was wet. Funny no one wanted to get rid of their clothes. We sat around laughing and drinking. Relieving ourselves when ever we wanted. The best came when all three of them dang near drowned me.

What a wonderful night.

Hot

I love pee! Just the other day had a pee margarita. Ice, booze and pee. We were in our walk in shower when I got the idea to grab a glass and had her pee in it. Put it into a water bottle and chilled it in the fridge.Great vintage.

Once a number of years ago I had a super pee party. Two guys and two girls drinking lots of beer. At one point all had to pee. So the girls dropped panties came over to us and stood over us and let go. We were fully dressed at the time.So being half drunk and full to the gills we grabbed them and precedded to piss all over them. So now everyone was wet. Funny no one wanted to get rid of their clothes. We sat around laughing and drinking. Relieving ourselves when ever we wanted. The best came when all three of them dang near drowned me.

What a wonderful night.
Would love to try that, got me hard just reading it.

What a wonderful night.

Wow both of these events are very hot!

My wife and I enjoy pee play alot. There is nothing better than having her squat over my chest and pee. The feel of the warm pee and the tasteis over whelming. Once in awhile she will pee all over my face and into my mouth. I love it. She lets me pee on her once in awhile.
The other day she came home from work and had to pee extremely bad. I followed her in the bathroom and ask if she would pee on me and she agreed. She had on a skirt with pantyhose underneath. No panties. I stripped naked and layed there with a ragging hard on. She stood over top of me and pulled her skirt up but left her pantyhose up. Her heels on each side of me, what a sight. She pee thru her pantyhose all over my cock. Then she moved right over my mouth and sat down and continued to pee into my mouth. That has a hot golden shower. She stood up and her hose were pee soaked all the way to her heels. She let me remove her heels and hose.

My wife and I enjoy pee play alot. There is nothing better than having her squat over my chest and pee. The feel of the warm pee and the tasteis over whelming. Once in awhile she will pee all over my face and into my mouth. I love it. She lets me pee on her once in awhile.
The other day she came home from work and had to pee extremely bad. I followed her in the bathroom and ask if she would pee on me and she agreed. She had on a skirt with pantyhose underneath. No panties. I stripped naked and layed there with a ragging hard on. She stood over top of me and pulled her skirt up but left her pantyhose up. Her heels on each side of me, what a sight. She pee thru her pantyhose all over my cock. Then she moved right over my mouth and sat down and continued to pee into my mouth. That has a hot golden shower. She stood up and her hose were pee soaked all the way to her heels. She let me remove her heels and hose.

WOW! this is so hot, got me hard. You are a very lucky guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back