The Isolated Blurt Thread VIII: Romanes Eunt Domus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there probably should be a parallel one entitled, " The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: For People Who Don't Have Byron On Ignore"
 
Anyways, he's probably got his hands full searching for his lockbox and expanding his carbon footprint.
 
Is that sprinkled or snorted?
Both.

First you do a line, then toss the rest at the target and simultaneously set off a flash-bomb so they're temporarily blinded, and the dust settles over them before they realize what happened.
 
Alright, enough of this preamble nonsense.

Blurt #1: I'd better make coffee and break out the LSD — looks like it's going to be a long day.
 
The blurt thread antics.
Antics? Where?

Or not. I do not have a dog in the fight.
Fight? Where?

I do not have tube amps.
Well, there are some really good solid state amps, too, and you never have to replace tubes...

It's a trade-off, like most things.

I am a proud gun owner.
Very nice-a.

I never fucked my sister.
Is okay. In my country, you would not be looked down upon for that. Is free country, thanks to great warlords George Bush and Barack Obamas, yes?
 

Why not?


If for no other reason than the sheer hell of it.


 
I cleaned up my desk. Well, part of it, anyway.

The periphery hovers, mocking my efforts.
 
Frosty rum drinks on the beach, mother fuckers. My mom flipped off some sales lady, so we bought an extra tshirt. The more rum. Ac for me, before more sun.
 
This thread has been made official by manu's cat grrl, neci. The end.
 
This thread has been made official by manu's cat grrl, neci. The end.
Awesome!

*sets fire to adjacent threads in celebration*

Many fail to realize how important proper accreditation is to us on the Gee Bee.

As if we're not serious about stuff and things. Wankers...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top