Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there is more than one kind of sissy.

In a sense, I identify that way. I am submissive and want to be fucked like a girl. But I don't crossdress. (I may eventually.) I have worn panties and they felt nice but it didn't really blow my mind. Maybe I should try it again b/c it's been awhile and maybe I wasn't ready for it to click. Hmmm

I like silky, girly things, too, but I'm built like a man. Most of these sexy memes show CIS women. Only a few have very beautiful, real life sissies.

I still love getting fucked, though!

I like silky, girly things, too, but I'm built like a man. Most of these sexy memes show CIS women. Only a few have very beautiful, real life sissies.

That's the thing. I really want to be fucked. Not just getting fucked but everyone in the situation know that I am being fucked, that I want to be fucked, that I'm tingly because someone wants to fuck me, and I really want to make them cum. I love that. (I'm not that interested in cumming myself.)

That's the thing. I really want to be fucked. Not just getting fucked but everyone in the situation know that I am being fucked, that I want to be fucked, that I'm tingly because someone wants to fuck me, and I really want to make them cum. I love that. (I'm not that interested in cumming myself.)
That's why I love playing with my gay couple. They know I'm there for their dicks. It is nice that the top always makes me cum (because he loves the way my ass spasms on his cock), but I'd do it whether I came or not.

Right, but that's why they are memes; they only highlight the fetish, they arent the be all/end all of what it's about..it's as serious as you want to make it. Not stress over it like some real girls do when they see a woman in a magazine and worry 'cause that's not what they look like.:rolleyes:

Well said! There is something in the dynamic of being a bottom that appeals to me. I am a people pleaser at heart, so being the receiver of a hot cock and knowing I am giving pleasure means a lot to me.

That said, I do not dress. But I identify with the desires of those who do, desires to please others, to be under their power and control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back