Christmas at the Beach

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
Just a title & a vague notion of the change of scenery opening new possiblilities.

But is it an incest story; a loving wives adventure; the first time experience of a young man or woman? exhibitionism? voyeurism? group sex?
 
Hey huggy bear, why didn't you start a Winter Holidays thread!? You're like the keeper of the ideas n stuff clearly.
 
I like this idea. Maybe some girl happens to wonder onto a beach, not knowing that it is somebodies private beach. Maybe she is thrilled by the idea of exhibitionism but too afraid to do it where people might see. So, she thinks she can get away with masturbating on the beach without being seen since it is not summertime. But, little does she know, the owner of the private beach has seen her on his property and is watching to see what she is up to but soon finds himself watch her put on a show. I wonder how long it will last before he decides to come out and have sex with her on the beach? Or maybe he invites her into his home to warm up and they have sex there.
 
were doing xmass at the beach!

hoping it will be cold this year...nothing better then snugging under some blankets by a fireplace with friends .... naked friends :eek:
 
were doing xmass at the beach!

hoping it will be cold this year...nothing better then snugging under some blankets by a fireplace with friends .... naked friends :eek:

may it give fodder for a Lit tale :D
 
How about a nude beach, where one of the denizens happens to be a portly, elderly gentleman with a big fluffy white beard. Naturally, everyone else asks him to play Santa Claus. But when naked cuties sit on Santa's naked lap, you just know something is going to come up.....
 
Back
Top