New Drug sets off gangbang idea (kind of).

faceache

Virgin
I'm not a writer but I've come up with this scenario. Happy for someone to use it or for everyone to tell me it's a rubbish idea.

Where the idea came from:
A good few years ago I was interviewed by two very attractive women. It was a hot Summers day and they were wearing very short summer dresses. One of the interviewees was showing a lot of cleavage. I was told I gave a very impressive interview. A friend gave a nudge nudge wink wink reply when i told him this stating that I was alone in a room obviously out to impress two very attractive women.
I got the job.
A few years back another manager appeared on the scene a much older woman. Very serious and single.

I've sketched out a story involving the three female managers. Two are married and one single.

The three women having a drug slipped in their drink during a late afternoon meeting (Winter UK, about 4pm so it's getting dark), everyone else has gone home. This drug of course enhances their sex drive, gives them plenty of energy and lowers their inhibitions!
The drug is part of a plan, a group of men have devised it, their aim to fuck the three female rather sexually uptight managers. They arrive and the orgy ensues. They've invited lot's of men.

One woman (aged 40) has only ever had sex with her husband so suddenly fucking lots of men is a real turn on. She is a slim 40 with big tits. her large nipples are very responsive and she enjoys it tremendously when she has two men sucking her nipples at the same time.

The other woman (aged 30) doesn't like giving her husband a blow job, she does it reluctantly just to please and he never comes in her mouth. She doesn't want him to.
She of course becomes a cock sucking expert, swallowing load after load as well as fucking plenty of men.
She's very slim and petite with a tight pussy so of course gets fucked by a huge black man with a very large cock. He's a security guard who let's himself into the party with a pass key. He's astonished at the antics of the three managers but quietly joins in the sexual activities (not just fucking the petite woman). He knows her, she doesn't care she still happy to fuck him.
Her husband (masked) watches her ride the man and is dismayed! Finally realising what he's unleashed in his wife.

During the party we find that the two husbands helped plan the whole thing. Both of them are there wearing masks.

The single lady (aged 58) decides to fuck as many men as possible to prove she's better at fucking than the two married women. She had foolishly mentioned that she hadn't had sex for ten years and overheard them laughing about it.
It pleases her immensely whens she realises both their husbands fucked her at the orgy party. She doesn't shave her grey pubic hair.

The three women are in the same room, but only have sex with the men. No lesbian stuff.

At the end of the story we discover that one of the organisers is so impressed by the singles lady's performance that he searches her handbag to see if she has any daughters.
Searching her phone he finds a photograph of her two daughters, Tara and Claire. Aged 18 and 20 they are both tall slim blondes. He looks forward to introducing himself and a few friends to them. He hopes they are as energetic as their mother was.

I'm not a big fan of anal sex in stories I read so a lack of anal sex in the story (if anyone used the idea) would be great.

Last edited:
Seems like a solid mind control story idea. The husband's set it up and it gets totally out of hand as the women go harder than they ever dreamed.

Last edited:
Back