Wife seducing or being seduced by a much older man

SurreyGent

Virgin
I would love to see more stories involving wives aged 30 to 55. Husband is either the instigator or not. The story focussing on how the idea comes to the fore and how the taboo issues of seduction/teasing/exhibitionism are discussed/roleplayed/planned by the couple The older man ideally aged 65 to 80. Themes could be, mercy sex, helping a lonely widower, befriending, Voyeuristic neighbour etc.
Not asking for much am I. There are some good stories here but we need more. Maybe UK based.

I would love to see more stories involving wives aged 30 to 55. Husband is either the instigator or not. The story focussing on how the idea comes to the fore and how the taboo issues of seduction/teasing/exhibitionism are discussed/roleplayed/planned by the couple The older man ideally aged 65 to 80. Themes could be, mercy sex, helping a lonely widower, befriending, Voyeuristic neighbour etc.
Not asking for much am I. There are some good stories here but we need more. Maybe UK based.

I need to find these stories 🥰

I wrote one a long time ago about this sort of thing. I talked about this in another thread but will add a bit to make this conducive to this story idea.

In my story a paralegal is working for a lawyer and is enamored with the man. One Friday she decides to reveal her want of the man, and after everyone in the office leaves, she puts on a very risqué outfit, sits on her desk and lets the man see her. There is no question what she wants and is offering. The lawyer just shocks her by saying, "We have to keep this on a professional basis". This absolutely crushes her until he says, "So... I'll have to be the John, and you'll have to be the prostitute". Realizing he wants to role play, she agrees.

He surprises her by getting her into his car, and they drive to a seedy part of town. There he tells her to get out which she does, again realizing they are roleplaying, when he takes off, leaving her there. She is scared because she doesn't really know where she is, is half-dressed, and is really looking the part. But a minute later a car drives up, and she thinks it's her lawyer boyfriend roleplaying still, until she realizes its complete strangers who think she is a prostitute for real. She reels back, they roar off, and he calls her. He tells her, "you could possibly be my wife, but you're going to have to earn $250 first".

The gauntlet has been set down. To get what she so desperately wants, she has to do the most vile of things, which of course is his way of proving her devotion. Its a moment of indecision as she realizes she could call for someone to save her, or do this for the man she is enamored with. This she does, ultimately earning the hard way, the $250 she needs.

Of course for her to really regret the decision she has made, and make it far from easy, the next car that approaches is not two middle-something's in a car, but a much older man. She is very hesitant but then has paid sex with him. Then as the story unfolds fer her to get her $250, other men she would rather not have sex with.

The story ends by skipping ahead a year. To get the luxuries that come with her husband and his occupation for 364 days a year, one night out of the year... their anniversary, she must become the lowliest of ladies. But for her, she secretly adores doing it.

I wrote one a long time ago about this sort of thing. I talked about this in another thread but will add a bit to make this conducive to this story idea.

In my story a paralegal is working for a lawyer and is enamored with the man. One Friday she decides to reveal her want of the man, and after everyone in the office leaves, she puts on a very risqué outfit, sits on her desk and lets the man see her. There is no question what she wants and is offering. The lawyer just shocks her by saying, "We have to keep this on a professional basis". This absolutely crushes her until he says, "So... I'll have to be the John, and you'll have to be the prostitute". Realizing he wants to role play, she agrees.

He surprises her by getting her into his car, and they drive to a seedy part of town. There he tells her to get out which she does, again realizing they are roleplaying, when he takes off, leaving her there. She is scared because she doesn't really know where she is, is half-dressed, and is really looking the part. But a minute later a car drives up, and she thinks it's her lawyer boyfriend roleplaying still, until she realizes its complete strangers who think she is a prostitute for real. She reels back, they roar off, and he calls her. He tells her, "you could possibly be my wife, but you're going to have to earn $250 first".

The gauntlet has been set down. To get what she so desperately wants, she has to do the most vile of things, which of course is his way of proving her devotion. Its a moment of indecision as she realizes she could call for someone to save her, or do this for the man she is enamored with. This she does, ultimately earning the hard way, the $250 she needs.

Of course for her to really regret the decision she has made, and make it far from easy, the next car that approaches is not two middle-something's in a car, but a much older man. She is very hesitant but then has paid sex with him. Then as the story unfolds fer her to get her $250, other men she would rather not have sex with.

The story ends by skipping ahead a year. To get the luxuries that come with her husband and his occupation for 364 days a year, one night out of the year... their anniversary, she must become the lowliest of ladies. But for her, she secretly adores doing it.
👍 Very nice. For some reason when I imagine how the woman looks, I see Julia Roberts of Pretty Woman 🤔

I was thinking of this as an ending...

“Hun, we really need to talk”, she said as she looked straight ahead, her voice monotone, and yet pleading, if only because it had such vagueness to it. On the dash of their Bentley sat the rolled up two hundred and fifty dollars she had earned. Her high heels kicked off because her feet hurt from standing in them so long atop of concrete, and her left shin’s stocking, have a long ladder in it from where it was torn. Long departed was her immaculate, affluent looking hair, with nothing but a disheveled look replacing it instead.

“We’ll talk when we get home”.

“We’ll talk now”.

“About what?”

“I think you know what”.

“Okay, so we’ll talk now”.

“It’s just, I have been doing this. Every year, with out complaint for three years”.

“And you will continue too”, he almost demanded.

“I think it should stop”.

“Well, I appreciate your thoughts on that, but I have a differing opinion”.

“It’s not easy, Luke”.

“I know. I do know that, but its not always easy defending low-life’s and getting them out of prison sentences the richly deserve. This makes you appreciate what you have the rest of the year.”

“I do appreciate all you do for me, and all that we have”.

“Then it’s settled”.

“No, Luke. It’s not”, she said, him noting it was the most adamant his wife had ever been about something. “I don’t want to do this every year”, she said letting her words hang in the dark interior of the car, as void as the vile back road of the ghetto they were driving through. “Not every year. I want…”, she started out to say and then just faltered. Gathering courage, she started again. “I want to do this once a month”, she blurted out and shocked her husband.

“Once… once a month?”

“Yes,” she reaffirmed, but by saying so, reaffirmed a lot more than he bargain for.

“I see”.

“And”, she asked after a mile of road had been traversed and noting but awkward silence fell between the married couple?

“It gets cold on the street in the winter months”, his statement questioned?

“I’m… I’m okay with that”.

“Then, how about once a week”, he said looking at her with a twisted smile? “This… he said, just to be sure there would be no other concessions? For a moment, she only looked at him with her own lewd smile.

“Every Friday night”, she semi-asked? “I think… I think could really get used to that”.

I typically do not do sequels or series to my stories, but this one would lend itself to one.

The secondary story starts out with the wife willingly on the curb, her feet blocks of ice, having to put on and take off her coat as cars roll by so she advertise her body for sale. It is brutal but she continues to do it, self-imposed really as in real life she is wealthy, until she gets the $250 she always has to get before she can go home.

Then an older man drives by and she gets in. The story is of them having sex, her much younger than him and yet having enjoyable, paid sex.

It ends with him revealing that he can barely afford food on his meager social security earnings, but wants to give her the agreed upon amount and more, because it has been so enjoyable for him. It ends with her having the sex for free, glad she could give such great sex to a man that was appreciative... even if she grudgingly, mercilessly, has to stay out on the cold, snowy street barely dressed to have sex with a customer who pays, so she can get the needed $250.

To please such an older man with her body, is worthy of enduring another hour or two of brutal cold weather. To please men, is why she is out there after all... especially old men.

Don't think you are asking too much. Let's see what we can find or develop!

I am all about seduction. Divorced woman, 33-ish. Zero luck in the local dating scene. A mature couple (late forties) moves in next door. Both are successful, in good shape and very attractive. She watches him mow his lawn while shirtless.
They start to get to know one another at the housewarming party and the wife sees how the divorcee stares at her husband. That night they put a plan together to seduce her and bring her to their bed.
A dinner invite. And the husband begins to turn on the charm, surreptitious touches when the wife's "back is turned". It progresses over several evenings but she's worried. Does she tell the wife what her husband is attempting or does she bask in the older man's attention?

Lots of very sexy options.

My wife worked in a medical office and a doctor stationed near here with a delegation from his country used her office for patient visits. Lynn did all the paperwork for him. He thought she was very sexy at 39. He was 60. His national delegation was having a big formal event in Houson and he asked her to be his date. I was 1000 miles away on business and gave her my permission. His staff provided a sexy dress for her to wear, specifying no underwear. He picked her up in a limo. She got a lot of attention at the event and went back to his penthouse for sex. He told her that ctheir activities were being watchdd by security people back in his country. She said it was great sex. He had obviiously been trained how to please American women. He wanted to see her again for sex, but the agreement I had with my wife was one sex event only with each of her lovers.

On it. Stand by for incoming. (US based, sorry - hope that will be ok)

Story written and submitted. I credited you with the idea in the intro paragraph. I hope it hits the mark and that you enjoy it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Story written and submitted. I credited you with the idea in the intro paragraph. I hope it hits the mark and that you enjoy it. Thanks for the inspiration.
Thank you so much. I just searched for the story and can't see it yet. Is there a delay before it's published? Or, do you have a link?

Hi, I found the story. Great stuff. Thank you so much. I have left good feedback for you. You have very good writing skills and I will certainly be reading your portfolio.

Hi, I found the story. Great stuff. Thank you so much. I have left good feedback for you. You have very good writing skills and I will certainly be reading your portfolio.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And thanks very much for the wonderful comment. I hope you enjoy some of my other stories and please accept my apologies in advance for any errors committed by this colonist in my one story based in the UK.

Nice idea, I couls see writing something along those lines. I'll try not to plagiarize.

My story goes back tot he eighties. I was a rabid football fan, a member of a supporters club and would travel to both home and away games, I even had a season ticket and was on the committee of the local brancH. I was a mineworker at the time and the Union went on strike, it was a long one, over a year in length - if you come from the UK you will either know of it or have heard of it. Anyway already having my season ticket attending home matches wasnt a a problem, but travelling away had to be curtialed. The Chairman of the branch of the supporters club I was a friend, as much as a guy thirty years older than me could be, we had a shared interest in the same football club. He took me under his wing in a way and taught me a lot, especially about responsibility. One lesson I will always remeber, on one away trip the takings from the fares was stolen, this amounted to several hundred pounds, this happened while we were in the ground watching the game and the driver had gone to stretch his legs. On the way to the fixture I had ran a sweep for club funds and was 50p short. The chairman gave me a right rollicking for being 50p short, but later said nothng to the guy who was in charge of the missing takings. I challenged him on this feeling peeved. He looked me int he eye and said the takings had been stolen, that was no ones fault, but I was 50p short because of incompetence - which was my fault. He ran two local factories for a multinational firm. Living in a mining area he of course, as did many local businesses, did their best to help out where they could. Knowing me and my were short of money he offered my wife a part time job, two day a week as an office assistant.
He did not know I knew but she had been working for him for only a few weeks before he was screwing her. She always told me when she had been with someone else, that was a part of our deal. Almost immediately he started sweet talking my wife leading up to them having a quickie one lunch time, he had her bent over his office desk. My wife would give him blow jobs when she could or when no one else was in the office. Things progressed to him taking her to a local no-tell hotel for afternoon long trysts, where she would wear stockings and suspenders and sexy lingerie. He told my wife he was friendly with the proprietor and put a lot of business the hotels way by means of taking clients there for lunch and supporters club dinner and dances, hence the room. I admit I got a weird kick from sitting near him at club meetings or seeing them dance at club functions and watchng them talking at the BBQs he would host. Their affair lasted several years until he died from a heart attack - not related to his and my wifes activities. I could often tell when she had been with him even before she told me because of the smell of cigars on her, which he was fond of smoking.

Last edited:

I wrote one a couple of years ago as a 'commission' for an American member but it would be easily adaptable to UK references.

A wife of 6 years (so probably in 30s) finds herself increasingly attracted to a much older neighbour who is more dynamic and assertive than her husband. The latter spends most of his time when home on computer games and obscure hobbies. It's a case of old-style, patriarchal male proving more of a hit with her than her 'modern', touchy-feely hubby. Almost a Dom-sub thing.

Back