son reluctant at first to being cuckolded

cuck72

Really Experienced
My son just might be more like his cuckold dad then he thinks. It starts out with the son being so hurt finding out that his baby momma has cheated on him, not once but a few times during their 10 + year relationship. It's so easy now a days for couples to cheat with all the social media stuff. The son is hurt and gets so pissed, but he's always making comments about his baby momma cheating. Saying stuff like he's not even sure if one of his 3 kids are even his, and when I ask where is so-n-so, he says I don't know probably out cheating again. He's reluctant to stop his woman from spreading her legs for a bigger cock or opening her mouth for some guy's cock to suck. He's putting up with it because he still loves her, wants to keep the family together, and hopes she eventually stops. But as he mentions it more and more, complaining to like friends and his parents. They all start to wonder if he in some way is getting into being a cuckold son. He's like excepting it and starting to submit to being a little dick cuckold like his dad has been with his cheating mom?

Maybe it escalates as he starts finding that his baby momma isn't hiding it anymore, he's getting into finding her cum slimy panties in the dirty cloths. Like his pathetic old dad, he starts jacking off thinking of her being a slut mom. THEN! she finds out he's changing and becoming more loving and even like submissive towards her. She likes that he's being so nice to her, he's begging for sex. My son is slowly without even knowing, that he is falling into a cuckold role. Sooner or later, he is licking up one of his friends cum after she gets home from her second shift job. Just to think he's licking up, eating one of his friends cum loads not knowing which friend submitting, like father like son.

Last edited:
Back