I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldese also worked for me, whenever I start to get a cold I take them & poof it is gone. Good morning all!

PleasePeesMe good afternoon ! And GM Michigandom53. Not too old :). April is the moderator here. She is very nice. I am sure she will welcome you also when she comes in !

I saw the convo's about ice cream. I am a Ben~n~jerry's girl :)
Makin whoopie Pie oh yeah !! Or Phish food, Or Chocolate fudge brownie.

Nice to know

PleasePeesMe good afternoon ! And GM Michigandom53. Not too old :). April is the moderator here. She is very nice. I am sure she will welcome you also when she comes in !

When you fill in a form and the oldest age group is 55+, it makes you wonder.

I'll take that

as a positive and toddle off to bed. (Well, it's 22.45 here.)

Good morning, April. I am headed to Disneyland later this afternoon. Will spend thurs- monday at the park. You didn't like my mini skirt joke?

Good morning, April. I am headed to Disneyland later this afternoon. Will spend thurs- monday at the park. You didn't like my mini skirt joke?

Good morning, I hope u have fun...... I do like it, but Ihave a feeling that wouldn't go with my collection.....lol

I take my GED test in August, which means am gonna be studying more and really busy, so I will be popping in and out

Hi Justine42D, I wish you lots of luck ! And hope you are feeling well. I saw where you thought you might be coming down with a cold:(

Good afternoon all, hello NRSE.

Albert, love the new AV. I have a passing acquaintance with the gentleman who wrote all of Wade's on-screen cartoons, Mark Evanier. We've exchanged a number of E-Mails over the years.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back