My son's marriage

It’s rough to leave a loving home
IMG-1124.jpg

My son Eric barely married a year found his wife with a young girl in bed. I told him now is the time to tell her about us. No secrets to be held back from her. She certainly had a secret that was accidentally discovered. He also said that watching them resulted in a hard cock. Told him to bring her for lunch
Secrets are so destructive, I wish everyone would have the wherewithal to be open and honest within the family unit. We live in a day of acceptance and understanding, dignity held on high. Lies are sneaky dark corners that breed contempt.

When Eric brought his wife Adrianna to my flat I kissed and hugged her as usual. Dressed in a knee length dress, buttoned to the neck they shy 27 year old, charming and beautiful as well. Having settled on the sofa I confronted her about her secret, that Eric saw her with a woman in bed. It made her blush but didn't hold back telling us she is bi. I took her in my arms and said that I was bi too. She glowed that we were receptive but we also told her our secret that Eric had been in my bed for many years. Didn't look startled at all revealing she and her uncle had been secret lovers for years. Her shyness disappeared and kissed. Eric watched as his mom and wife kissed and touched. I couldn't help myself again, unbuttoned the top to bottom buttons of her dress showing more and more of her exquisite body. Only a half cup bra lifting her 36s and crotchless panties remained. Eric joined us on the sofa, seeing his bulge, Adrianna opened his slacks and hard to believe that she went down on my baby. No more secrets and a family of love was finally united. Now I was watching my baby being sucked, I nipped her nipples thinking that may have milk someday. 💋💋
Omg…I so want to be your son, not just because I may have had you for so many years…but to share my wife with you as well? Omg how awesome

I’m dying to hear the continuation of this story. Please continue from the point of oral sex between you and your DIL, then her going down on you son, and you sharing his cum. I’d love to hear about you going down on your son in front of his wife and about her watching her husband go down on then fuck his own mom.

Please continue

Back