Sex & Shenanigans

View attachment 2343947

Someone is selling this on Facebook in my neighborhood…

Do I want to be haunted by a “Thinker” monstrosity that is probably gonna come to life at night and murder me?

No thank you.
I did Asia as my post college tour instead of Europe. I used to have a shit ton of these that I brought home to stock as last minute gifts for acquaintances.

Screen-Recording-2024-04-16-at-3.14.28%E2%80%AFPM.2024-04-16-15_21_38.gif
That is both impressive and scary! :oops:

Wait
You apparently missed where I said I had a woman lie to me about how well endowed she was.

And there was this one time in college...
... So if there are 2 people in 2.5%
That means there's seventy....
Yous a ho.... 😘😘
Haha
I did the math. Because well it turns me on a nd I need some excitement for today

I dated a girl whose family raised cows. She named them, then asked who they were having for dinner. "Yes, Snoopy certainly was tender!"
A large dairy animal approached Zaphod Beeblebrox's table, a large fat meaty quadruped of the bovine type with large watery eyes, small horns and what might almost have been an ingratiating smile on its lips.

"Good evening," it lowed and sat back heavily on its haunches, "I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in the parts of my body?"

A large dairy animal approached Zaphod Beeblebrox's table, a large fat meaty quadruped of the bovine type with large watery eyes, small horns and what might almost have been an ingratiating smile on its lips.

"Good evening," it lowed and sat back heavily on its haunches, "I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in the parts of my body?"
"That's cool," said Zaphod, "we'll meet the meat."

Back