Sex & Shenanigans

*cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough coughcough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough coughcough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough*
You’re pretty loud for a dead person

View attachment 2341826
That's why I saw the signs... they were still around in the 80s.
View attachment 2341827
Yeah...
And Canada fell for it. That was the argument made in Canada in 1975: We may as well change because the Americans are going to change.

Now I have to figure gas economy in Liters per hundred kilometers. And we can't even agree on how to pronounce "Kilometers": is it "Klomiters" or "Kill-o-meters". Don't get me started on "Tonne"

And Canada fell for it. That was the argument made in Canada in 1975: We may as well change because the Americans are going to change.

Now I have to figure gas economy in Liters per hundred kilometers. And we can't even agree on how to pronounce "Kilometers": is it "Klomiters" or "Kill-o-meters". Don't get me started on "Tonne"
Silly man, it is pronounced "miles"!

*runs out of the room giggling*

It happens. Probably not worth catching tbf.
giphy.gif

Back