Do you like to show your cock:the re-issue.

Cock just never was a big attraction for me.

I love body hair, muscles, manliness, a nice ass -- all mostly secondary characteristics that testosterone and good genes do to a male body overtime. I didn't know where I would post this, so I hope it is ok to do so here. I found a nice nude random photo that I think is one example of a nice looking man. He isn't hairy, but he is muscular. What I did like about his genitals is that his balls dominate over his cock. Given that it is balls that make testosterone and it is balls that allow a man to be involved in the creation of new life, I have a big appreciation for balls. It isn't something I jack off to, but simply appreciate it. The fact that his cock isn't blocking the view of his balls is a plus to me. I don't care if he is a grower or not, He looks great in my books just the way he is. My partner has wonderful balls, and there is something special about being allowed to cup them sometimes just to feel close to something remarkable. Anyway here is this old photo of some stranger whom I consider worth sharing:

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c46775bad0b0e86fb6a1b4e54c29c787

Last edited:
Back