Tips and Constructive Criticism

We can't do beastiality here.

It would have to be a fictional moose. Maybe one with wings or something.

A Pegamoose?
Feels like moose are a dangerous area to be playing in.

VERY rumpy animals.

Hows about we switch to snakes or a thin lizard.

I believe we should have a serious and constructive conversation with the OP's father, making him aware of the Oedipal danger that may be lurking in his basement, threatening to overthrow him.
Perhaps but then again, if he can't even scribble his own specific fantasies for himself, taking real world action seems a near impossibility.

It's gotta be exclusively in the butt, right?

Hence his aversion/revulsion?

Mom and son are going to bring moral balance to this family gee willie gosh darn it!

Goddammit, there's a story in all this somewhere.

I'm thinking a catchy and very specific title like:

"Billy and the Butt Stuff Aversion."

I knew there would be comment gold when I saw this thread appear…

I’ve wiped some tears of laughter, you guys have not disappointed. 😂 Thank you.

I'm appalled. Where are all the heroic defenders of incest stories when you need them, where have they all gone?

You should be treating this guy's kink with the gravitas and dignity it deserves, and rush to accommodate his exact requirements. Mom son stories are, after all the highest form of erotica, and there's a guide book how to write them to prove it.

This is kink shaming at its worst. I'm shocked, saddened. You guys are so cruel. The poor OP will be heartbroken that you've not taken his demands seriously.

Why, I might even write it myself.

There was shocked silence in the room.

"That's a step too far, EB," said Simon's sister Suzie, sympathetically. "Anyway, Simon's onto it already, #55."

I'm appalled. Where are all the heroic defenders of incest stories when you need them, where have they all gone?
Incest "paint by numbers" runs rampant here and is so boring as to take all the starch and suck out all the life of the "taboo" inherent to the genre.

I have zero pegging fetish (slight aversion if anything) but would champion Mom railing junior's behind over OPs milktoast demands for the openness of ideas and novelty it engenders.

Narrow demands = smaller thinking = less interesting fiction on the whole.

I don't have to be all in on a particular fetish to benefit from some of its boundary pushing to push my own (more modest) boundaries in my own work.

Why people are interested in limiting themselves escapes me.

Agreed. But if we're talking about butt stuff, the only acceptable flavor is Rocky Road.
image_big_87113663.jpg

Back