Top Femdom Fantasies

John_Vandermeer

Wet Nightmare Writer
As a femdom writer, I find there are four recurring themes that are interesting/hot for me to explore. These are:

1. Close kinswoman as Domme (incest situations)
2. Rich/white woman as Domme (class and race play situations)
3. Other man's wife/GF as Domme (great for tease and denial situations)
4. Own wife/GF as Domme (begs for total denial and cuckoldry situations)

Though these are by no means mutually exclusive (e.g. I've been writing about a rich legitimate sister Domming her poor illegitimate brother). And certainly are not meant to be exhaustive.

The first three all have an element of the forbidden, of the out of reach, Domme. The first and last both have elements of the treasonous Domme. For the femdom fetishists, do you have recurring preferences like that?

I would prefer my own wife/GF as domme. Race/class play really doesnt do it for me (Especially anything to do with race) and I'm not into incest. As far as other man's wife; it would not really be condusive to any long term intimacy and would be awkward.

In the past I preferred the wife as Domme, as it opened the door for her sister and mother to be part of the humiliation aspect. Being wealthy or well-off financially is always better. I tried the dominant sister/submissive brother storyline and liked it.

Mine is my wife’s boss as the Domme. The power dynamic there is simply amazing to fantasize about.

You can think of your wife becoming distant, fearing she is cheating and you discover the truth.

Maybe you go visit your wife’s boss to plan a surprise for an anniversary and fall victim to her power

Maybe your wife’s boss calls you, and leverages you to be her canvas in order to protect your wife.

Perhaps her boss controls both of you and constantly makes You both work to be the best submissive.

As the sun I would trail off into being turned into the office sissy. Being humiliated in front of my wife by her male colleagues. Her turning into the office slut just to spite me. Oh the delicious tangents you can follow!

I prefer the wife as Dominant (mine is). Fantasy is enhanced by her flaunting her dominance with her friends, expecting submission to all women, and chastity, humiliation. I have no interest in race or class play or cuckoldry. Some forced age play for humiliation.

Mine is with my wife. We have played like this. Ours is gentle femdom. I love for her to use me in any way she wants. I love being her fantasy to enjoy as she wishes.
I have many wonderful memories!

For me it is to have my wife and her brother dominate me while making me their cuckold, being forced to watch them fuck, eat their creampies, prepare them for each other, and lay underneath them as they fuck doggystyle.

Make them food and drink for their sex marathons and generally be around to serve them as they make love every day, all the time.

I want to fall asleep to the sight and sound of them fucking next to me, and wake up to the sight of her pussy over my face as it drips his freshly deposited cum into my mouth.

Some of my fantasies include:

Mom remarrying leading to me having a new step-sister, who's a popular cheerleader type that turns me into her submissive pet. Even better if she's a few years younger than me (as more humiliating if my mistress is a 18-year-old highschool girl whilst I'm in my twenties).

A female boss at work, in her forties or fifties, that decides to humiliate me throughout the day, punishes any kind of mistake with a spanking in her office, and makes me orally pleasure her under her desk.

I sucked my wife’s strapon in front of the neighbor lady. After the feeling of humiliation subsided it was very erotic. My fantasy would be to be spit roasted by my wife and another woman with a strapon. While all the time being recorded.

Last edited:
I have a thing for medical femdom and wrote a few stories about actual pelvic floor therapy that I underwent as a man by a female PF therapist.

The stories I wrote sexualized the therapy, which was very non- sexual actually. It made my testicular pain go away. In fact I just did my pelvic floor stretches just before bed.

My wife and I also do some medical fantasy play as well… prostate exam, faux ultrasound etc.

https://literotica.com/s/the-pelvic-exam-pt-02

I have quite a few and they are all pretty elaborate.

CFNM is one for me with the woman being a high-powered intelligent Boss. Being naked in front of her and receiving a handjob. Being lightly humiliated, exposed, and cumming in front of her is embarrassing and very hot. The intensity of my release makes it even more humiliating/embarrassing.

I also like the reluctant Domme. The woman discovers her Domme side at your expense and finds she really likes it. She does not have to be older or younger, but I prefer someone smaller than I. It seems to make it more erotic if she is half my size.

The one-night stand Domme. I am not sure why I like the stranger-type Dommes, but it really turns me on. You meet this woman in a bar and a few hours later she is giving you a spanking, sitting on your face, and fucking you with a strapon. It could be coupled with my fantasy above and I find out she always wanted to do something like this, I was her first and she loved it.

ES

As a femdom writer, I find there are four recurring themes that are interesting/hot for me to explore. These are:

I have an idea for a story based on this. I'll likely start it soon as it's boring into my brain quite badly. Where an aunt has completely sexually ensnared her college-age nephew. The woman is a voracious Domme and one afternoon her nephew relates that he and his three pals can't afford to travel for spring break this year. She convinces him to bring his friends to her home for a little staycation. He has to watch as she seduces his friends over a long weekend. It will involve quite a lot of CFNM I think.

I gravitate toward unusual or unexpected power exchange. Some examples of themes I like to riff on:

Homeless or poor woman, rich man
Interracial -Black woman, white man
Babysitter, Dad
Kidnapping, hostage
Dominant couple, submissive/reluctant man
Sporty / fit woman, geeky man

The juxtaposition of classic femininity and dominance in the femdom role is hot, for example the closet domme who wears jeans and a blouse rather than leather and lace.

I gravitate toward unusual or unexpected power exchange. Some examples of themes I like to riff on:

Homeless or poor woman, rich man
Interracial -Black woman, white man
Babysitter, Dad
Kidnapping, hostage
Dominant couple, submissive/reluctant man
Sporty / fit woman, geeky man

The juxtaposition of classic femininity and dominance in the femdom role is hot, for example the closet domme who wears jeans and a blouse rather than leather and lace.
That is a great list. I will add the Female burglar/reluctant homeowner. I love the Sporty/fit woman/ geek/nerd guy you listed especially on Campus in College.
ES

Though these are by no means mutually exclusive (e.g. I've been writing about a rich legitimate sister Domming her poor illegitimate brother). And certainly are not meant to be exhaustive.

The first three all have an element of the forbidden, of the out of reach, Domme. The first and last both have elements of the treasonous Domme. For the femdom fetishists, do you have recurring preferences like that?

mine probably fits in there.

sis in law in charge of my little penis and my woman being fucked by her big dicked husband
m-i-l sees, giggles at and domme's my little penis as she sits in her chair and i stand in front of her naked

For me the wife is the Domme,for everyone clear to see she,s the boss and i the housemaid,sissy etc also her outfit must be sexy,gettinglusty looks from everyone where ever she goes and another element that turns us on is because she,s a teacher some kinky adventures with teens&son is something we talk&fantasize against each other

Attachments

• Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 51

I always fantasize my aunt & my cousin sister (younger one) to be my Dom. I have too many scenarios in which I fantasize them & wish it turns out true someday

I get a lot of requests for Black Cat, Mystique, Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane femdom fanfics, so maybe bitches in leather? 🤣😂

I'm going to chime in with the wife crowd. My wife has never really gone there, though I've mentioned the interest, until tonight.

She came home from work a little tired and irritated. I had picked up some dinner, so we had a quiet dinner and then she went in for a shower. I was in the bedroom flipping through this forum on my phone when she walked in wrapped in a towel. I looked up and eyed her hungrily when she walked up to me. Smiling, she caressed my cheek. Her eyes met mine and she whispered, "You really should be on your knees, right now."

Needless to say, it was a hell of an evening.

Back