NJ bi-curious cock sucker

musicfan1976

Really Experienced
Hi all, haven't been here in a long long time but thought I'd share in hopes of finding something fun.

45-married male in Northern NJ. I've sucked a few cocks in my life and enjoyed leaning into my submissive side. I would love to experience this again, but to suck off like 2-4 guys. I enjoy role play and dirty talk so I'm game for a variety of ages. If you are in need of release, please send a PM! Maybe we can connect!

Hi all, haven't been here in a long long time but thought I'd share in hopes of finding something fun.
45-married male in Northern NJ. I've sucked a few cocks in my life and enjoyed leaning into my submissive side. I would love to experience this again, but to suck off like 2-4 guys. I enjoy role play and dirty talk so I'm game for a variety of ages. If you are in need of release, please send a PM! Maybe we can connect!
You sound like a fun guy. A music fan too?
What would your choice be for the 'Music To Suck Cock To'...?

Thanks Tristan... Great question. Haven't given much thought music to suck cock to, but definitely something sexy. Could be rock sexy or could be pop kusicysexy. I'm all about pleasing so I'd be more into whatever my partner wants the soundtrack to be.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Tristan... Great question. Haven't given much thought music to suck cock to, but definitely something sexy. Could be rock sexy or could be pop kusicysexy. I'm all about pleasing so I'd be more into whatever my partner wants the soundtrack to be. Any suggestions?
The sound of his groans as he cums in my mouth is the sweetest music of all...

Back