Lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.
__f695b49461e5adf66c2012652b807ba9.jpeg

With all due respect to the ladies, I just love these pictures and would die to be in the middle of them

With all due respect to the ladies, I just love these pictures and would die to be in the middle of them

Ask and ye shall receive

tumblr_pa3w9noHgE1wy16kdo1_500.jpg

Ho4sy2m.png

tumblr_pa3w9noHgE1wy16kdo2_500.jpg

Bet you thought you'd see a FMF in this thread huh?

And don't start posting male fantasies in this thread either any of you smart-asses
(notice the pot calling the kettle black?)

It's been my experience that on threads about lesbians by lesbians, the women aren't interested in guys participating.

It's been my experience that on threads about lesbians by lesbians, the women aren't interested in guys participating.

You, albertaboy, chargergiel,, to name a few, would all admit this has been a whole hell of a lot better than the first year of Female Asses and Legs for Lesbians and Bisexual Women three and a half years ago with: being hijacked twice in one week, all of the many trolls, guys posting off-topic inappropriate lewd comments, male doms, and pedophiles. And don't forget AnnieVommeau's Mexican Standoff

I would feel bad for chargergirl she would be in the thread cleaning more than a dozen posts a day.

So I'm not complaining.

FUCK!

Can yo imagine going to bed seeing her? My luck would keel over dead on the spot

__e5ef31ac4ede9677bbe33cc1ba319c2e.jpeg

Reminds me of a joke

Many years ago I was acting as the system administrator for a test system in a large publicly held company.

Periodically I would receive a call from someone who had not accessed the system recently, forgot their password and locked themselves out trying to logon. I would look up their password and unlock the system for them and they would go on their merry way.

One day I received a call from a young lady who was in just such a predicament. I looked up her password and informed her that it was 'DOME' and, just to be playful, told her the price for me being gracious enough to unlock her sign-on was an explanation of the meaning of her password.

She became very embarrassed over the phone and pleaded that she could never reveal her secret. I of course replied that I would not give her system access until she did.

After negotiating for several minutes she finally acquiesced but made me promise to never reveal her password meaning to any of her colleagues to which I gladly agreed.

"Well, what does it mean?" I asked.

She hesitated and then replied, "It's two words."

There was a pause. I unlocked her system and simply said, "Have a nice day."

Do you think I'm being too subtle?

Found it

geek-lingerie-password-protected-panties.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back