Status
Not open for further replies.

sultrysandy

Moof - Geekette
Lesbians and Ladies GIFs

Welcome to Lesbians and Ladies GIFs

6NwSp6G.gif

Same guidelines as the sister threads.

This thread is in GLBT Chatter forum, non-straight sexuality. Pretty straightforward, non-hetero.

And if you’re going to participate, respect the women. Do not take an aggressive or dominant position. It is off topic for a guy to hit on a female, or make lewd remarks.
Also what I’ve also observed in other female threads guys have been raided then collapsed is telling the females that they are or what they say is hot, and wanting females to post more of their desires or experiences.

It is also off topic for a guy to post about his genitals, what he likes to see, what turns him on, or how what is posted affects him.

Sadly, the above is based on experience, and not uncommon. What does that say about some guys? And to be posted so women aren't accosted in a thread.

About posting GIFs:

If you want to post sexually explicit conduct (actual or simulated: sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, or masturbation) please do it as a link. Or you risk the Mods removing the GIF, erasing or removing your post.

If you're posting as an image, please only 1 GIF per post. 25 GIFs per page can choke a device.
Will show you what I'm talking aobut after a full page of GIF's has been posted

Also don’t post any where only a woman is seen, and performing heterosexual acts (i.e. hand-job, blowjob, or intercourse)
Just because the guy can't be seen, it still is hetero.

Feel free to jump in to participate ladies.

I’ll post more than usual this weekend to get the thread started, then will back off to keeping it active.

9890a47d4f96324ab8096943c6872b18.gif

Oh great! I couldn't even keep up with the other thread.

Where do you get the energy!

Oh, that's right, I'm an old man

Oh great! I couldn't even keep up with the other thread.

Where do you get the energy!

Oh, that's right, I'm an old man

Thread? As in one? There's also a video thread.

Old? Nah. Could it have anything to do with being stoned and Captain Morgan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back