Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Allia...seems to be alot of that going around these days. Something in the water I suppose.

I feel a bit....jaded. A lovely woman throwing herself at her man, making it hot and alluring, and he says no.......while here I am single lol

I agree, and thank you.

Well thank you. Eh could be worse lol.

Well best to throw things the dog eats. That way you don't have to pick it up.
Figured I would accept the invite, however the debate over just a lurker or full on giant douche was a bit tough to reconcile. In the end, I decided that I was leaning towards being a douche-canoe at times would be acceptable to overlook.

You in the red Chinese lingerie make me want to do very bad things !

What on Earth is going on with men? You’re the second smoking hot momma I’ve read of today who isn’t appreciated by her fella... ffs... I’m about as straight as they come, and I’d go gay for both of you...:heart:

20+ years together or not, he needs to sort himself out, or rather, he needs to sort you out, x

I agree with this 100%
Pretty much what I have been saying. Well put Allia.

Obviously looking RIDICULOUSLY sexy in red. I hope the home stuff works out for you.

Thanks

Oh, I am just whiney because I didn't get laid lol. I'm like that

My closet never looked as inviting.

Well I do hang out in awesome closets

Well said Allia...seems to be alot of that going around these days. Something in the water I suppose.

It has always been like that for many many women. Just call us Zorro.

I feel a bit....jaded. A lovely woman throwing herself at her man, making it hot and alluring, and he says no.......while here I am single lol

Haha. Truth, you might get laid more single than after year 20.

Your ass is glorious.

Thank you

Figured I would accept the invite, however the debate over just a lurker or full on giant douche was a bit tough to reconcile. In the end, I decided that I was leaning towards being a douche-canoe at times would be acceptable to overlook.

You in the red Chinese lingerie make me want to do very bad things !

Well so far, you aren't pinging on my trust douchedar. And yeah, I generally associate most with middle of the douchedar because they have to overlook me too.

And thank you. I have been told that I should wear more red

Disappointed these pics didn't have "suck my cunt" captions. These are totally suck my cunt positions.

so to start my sunday, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the outfit hubby didn't get to enjoy last night. taken in my storage closet of course, as it is further from the bedrooms than the bathrooms so less chance of me getting called out again for slutty at night after he has already rebuffed my advances. obviously I am a good wife like that.

I'll post more later, but next on my to do list is yell at someone while throwing french toast.

Fuck me this is sexy!! I don’t even want to be gentle!!

You have such a gorgeous bottom, so sexy and spankable. It needs to be reddened up to match your outfit, then the rest of you slowly ravaged to ecstasy.

thank you. not saying no

Fuck me this is sexy!! I don’t even want to be gentle!!
thank you. I do sometimes like it rough, so that works

Thought you would appreciate this. ;)
https://i.imgur.com/vb9PYOk.jpg

haha, that is how prince charming should get it done.

so happy monday. obviously that means a movie in Justa's world.

This week I learned that there are people with fetishes for actually watching women write on their tits. I had no idea. I love when I learn something new on lit

so here.

or the video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx54tdttemk49jj/V_20190216_0927502.mp4?dl=0

I view it on as a piece on the statement of life, regarding the entanglement of desires versus washing away our sins. Or maybe I am just really bored and the shower is one of the few places I manage a little alone time.

so happy monday. obviously that means a movie in Justa's world.

This week I learned that there are people with fetishes for actually watching women write on their tits. I had no idea. I love when I learn something new on lit

so here.

http://i.imgur.com/BOnW2HY.gif

or the video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx54tdttemk49jj/V_20190216_0927502.mp4?dl=0

I view it on as a piece on the statement of life, regarding the entanglement of desires versus washing away our sins. Or maybe I am just really bored and the shower is one of the few places I manage a little alone time.

Just watch out you don’t pick up a permanent marker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back