Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no try you so do make it better and those shoes just so colorful and those legs just yummy and those panties work perfect on your sexy ass, impressive parts all together making for one crazy hawt beauty.

Thanks for making my Sunday sizzle. :nana:

well thanks. I bought the shoes because they were on clearance for $3 lol.

Got any pics without the shoes and where did you find that babydoll, know a certain lady I want to get one for .
I didn't take pictures without the shoes.

I have no idea, but it is cheap china for sure. sometimes i bid a penny on ebay auctions that have free shipping when I am bored lol

My apologies, I must have missed that you were refused before you dressed so damned sexy.
That being said, even if you weren't dressed like that, I am sure he knows how beautiful and sexy you are. With that thought in mind, I am still completely baffled how he can refuse you. I would be jumping at the chance to be with you, there would have to be some MAJOR reason to turn you down, and it would probably be due to a serious injury.
You are so desirable, and I wish I could tell you that in person every day.
:kiss::rose:

My apologies, I must have missed that you were refused before you dressed so damned sexy.
That being said, even if you weren't dressed like that, I am sure he knows how beautiful and sexy you are. With that thought in mind, I am still completely baffled how he can refuse you. I would be jumping at the chance to be with you, there would have to be some MAJOR reason to turn you down, and it would probably be due to a serious injury.
You are so desirable, and I wish I could tell you that in person every day.
:kiss::rose:

Well thank you. Though most struggle to say the same after 20+ years together.

Move that hand and let the licking begin! ::p:
You rock that cheap err super affordable sexy wear. :rose:

Thanks. Yeah cheap Chinese crap and I are besties.

Sweet very sexy!

tumblr_pkbhrbMgvZ1r5jqq2o1_400.gif

so to start my sunday, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the outfit hubby didn't get to enjoy last night. taken in my storage closet of course, as it is further from the bedrooms than the bathrooms so less chance of me getting called out again for slutty at night after he has already rebuffed my advances. obviously I am a good wife like that.

I'll post more later, but next on my to do list is yell at someone while throwing french toast.
I think it should be noted that your legs are pretty damned good looking ...

and I think there are better ways to make you yell than making you throw french toast ..

Lassiez le bon temps rouler, gorgeous!

Well thank you. Though most struggle to say the same after 20+ years together.

Since I haven't been with someone for that long, I will take you for your word. However, you look good amazing, and I am sure you have looked amazing for over 20 years... There wouldn't be much that would keep me away from you. Just words on the internet, I know you're thinking easy to say... but I truly do mean you are fantastic and I am completely enthralled by you.
:heart::rose:

Damn, I was expecting your breasts to look amazing...but that booty! Got me by surprise. I want to do dirty, naughty things to it......:devil:

I've been on the "rebuffed" end, and it sucks. I have no idea how someone could push you away. WOW!

When it comes to pushing the boundaries, you are way out in front, how can your man keep his hands off you?

I think it should be noted that your legs are pretty damned good looking ...

and I think there are better ways to make you yell than making you throw french toast ..

Lassiez le bon temps rouler, gorgeous!

Well thanks. The stilletos and the 45 degree back camera angle help a lot. Though hubby did fall for me because of my legs.

And yeah, but don't underestimate French toast wars. It can lead to whipped cream wars.

And always.

Since I haven't been with someone for that long, I will take you for your word. However, you look good amazing, and I am sure you have looked amazing for over 20 years... There wouldn't be much that would keep me away from you. Just words on the internet, I know you're thinking easy to say... but I truly do mean you are fantastic and I am completely enthralled by you.
:heart::rose:

Thank you.

Well, now you've done it. You went and bent over and got me hornier than I was before.

Also, maybe a closet is all you got but it makes in kinkier. Cause it's like we're hiding or something and trying not to get caught.

Glad to help.

And yeah it does add a risk factor that is always fun.

Damn, I was expecting your breasts to look amazing...but that booty! Got me by surprise. I want to do dirty, naughty things to it......:devil:

Well thanks. Yup I got a big ole butt if you like that sort of thing lol

I've been on the "rebuffed" end, and it sucks. I have no idea how someone could push you away. WOW!

It does. But you get used to it. Then snap every so often, scream and throw French fries.

Oh my...didn't expect that little treat. That pussy needs some lovin...stat!!!

stunning doll. thank you

:kiss:

What on Earth is going on with men? You’re the second smoking hot momma I’ve read of today who isn’t appreciated by her fella... ffs... I’m about as straight as they come, and I’d go gay for both of you...:heart:

20+ years together or not, he needs to sort himself out, or rather, he needs to sort you out, x

Also - don’t throw French fries... there are heavier items surely... :cattail:

Oh my...didn't expect that little treat. That pussy needs some lovin...stat!!!

stunning doll. thank you

:kiss:

I agree, and thank you.

What on Earth is going on with men? You’re the second smoking hot momma I’ve read of today who isn’t appreciated by her fella... ffs... I’m about as straight as they come, and I’d go gay for both of you...:heart:

20+ years together or not, he needs to sort himself out, or rather, he needs to sort you out, x

Also - don’t throw French fries... there are heavier items surely... :cattail:

Well thank you. Eh could be worse lol.

Well best to throw things the dog eats. That way you don't have to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back