Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never charged or convicted of anything.

Could that have something to do with your innocent smile, bet you never told an officer to such your ass.

Why anyone would turn you down is shocking.....I would jump at the chance to be with you. Course, it could be the nearly 3 years since sex talking....

Well I am really not all that exciting

Never charged or convicted of anything.

Could that have something to do with your innocent smile, bet you never told an officer to such your ass.

Yes, in cases where I have been an actual criminal caught red handed, I had always gone with playing very innocent.

In cases where I was really innocent of any real crime or they hadn't figured out what I was guilty of, i went with a comedy routine. Though I did find too many doughnut jokes and you might suddenly not be in you car anymore and instead face down on the street. Um whoops.

My husband, on the other hand, during his younger years, really got angry about unwarranted searches, and stop and frisks. So he has spent many the night in jail for um, walking on the sidewalk, drinking a yoohoo, littering, walking in the woods, being a passenger, oh there is more. He has gotten much better about not telling them to suck his ass.

I hope you are having a great day so far. I think your husband is lucky to have you..:rose:

so to start my sunday, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the outfit hubby didn't get to enjoy last night. taken in my storage closet of course, as it is further from the bedrooms than the bathrooms so less chance of me getting called out again for slutty at night after he has already rebuffed my advances. obviously I am a good wife like that.

I'll post more later, but next on my to do list is yell at someone while throwing french toast.

so to start my sunday, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the outfit hubby didn't get to enjoy last night. taken in my storage closet of course, as it is further from the bedrooms than the bathrooms so less chance of me getting called out again for slutty at night after he has already rebuffed my advances. obviously I am a good wife like that.

http://i.imgur.com/wBkLzp1m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y2Sct2Fm.jpg

I'll post more later, but next on my to do list is yell at someone while throwing french toast.

He’s mad, I would take advantage of you at every opportunity.

Ok, I got it, he's insane. Absolutely, and totally insane. I mean seriously, pardon my french, but how the fucking hell does he turn down that??
You are sexy beyond words.
:devil::heart:

How could any man rebuff your advances? You're head to toe gorgeous. Then again, if you'd already exhausted him...,

http://i.imgur.com/wBkLzp1m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y2Sct2Fm.jpg

I wish I could say I thoroughly enjoyed your outfit, but I'd have to be there for that. I did voyeuristically enjoy it. So thank you for that. :D

If you spoke French while throwing it would add something special. Probably not what you're going for,though.;)

He’s mad, I would take advantage of you at every opportunity.

well thanks, though i will say he didn't see this. I ask before I try, as I am sensitive and shit lol

Ok, I got it, he's insane. Absolutely, and totally insane. I mean seriously, pardon my french, but how the fucking hell does he turn down that??
You are sexy beyond words.
:devil::heart:

again, I asked before I tried (I had just picked this out earlier)

How could any man rebuff your advances? You're head to toe gorgeous. Then again, if you'd already exhausted him...,

I exhausted nothing, he is just old and bored lol

I wish I could say I thoroughly enjoyed your outfit, but I'd have to be there for that. I did voyeuristically enjoy it. So thank you for that. :D

If you spoke French while throwing it would add something special. Probably not what you're going for,though.;)

Well thank you. and I only know like 5 words in french. none are useful of irrational ranting.

so I think I am done yelling at people (well unless someone requests being yelled at)

more from my messy storage closet

got to love crotchless panties that have so little fabric they are completely pointless

If you approached me wearing that, I would never rebuff your advances.

Yelling your frustration and disappointment could be the catalyst for great makeup sex.

Why does your husband not want to have sex with you? This is very confusing to me.

If you approached me wearing that, I would never rebuff your advances.

Well thanks.

Yelling your frustration and disappointment could be the catalyst for great makeup sex.

Yeah fighting rarely leads to getting laid.

Why does your husband not want to have sex with you? This is very confusing to me.

Lol. It is just the same old lit story of like 90% of people here. Been together for decades. One person's sex drive is higher than the others, life, age etc. I'm not unusual at all, except maybe for a role reversal, but it still isn't that unusual.

so I think I am done yelling at people (well unless someone requests being yelled at)

more from my messy storage closet

got to love crotchless panties that have so little fabric they are completely pointless

You have such a sexy body. I love all the outfits you show off. I could spend a lot of time kissing, licking and pleasuring a body like yours.

I am okay. You always make me smile and more and make my day fun... So thank you ...awwwwwwww

Always glad to bring on a smile. (And an erection, always glad to bring on an erection too)

You have such a sexy body. I love all the outfits you show off. I could spend a lot of time kissing, licking and pleasuring a body like yours.

Well thank you. I think I need more outfits though. I know I need to do some shopping. And thank you. You can even have the tv on to prevent boredom too.

Damn you sexy AF! :rose:

Looks like a pin up ,makes me smile and got cyber skills I have so much lust for you, so want those legs wrapped around me. :kiss:

Crotchless knickers are there to frame something beautiful. :rolleyes:

Everything looks better in a nice frame, right

Holy hell, I'd certainly help you make a bigger mess in that storage closet.

Well thanks. It's stocked with work out energy drinks too. Oh and costumes, lots of costumes. And toys, want to play with a robotic dog?

Damn you sexy AF! :rose:

Looks like a pin up ,makes me smile and got cyber skills I have so much lust for you, so want those legs wrapped around me. :kiss:

Thanks. Wonder if pin ups are giving themselves pep talks to brave the shoes too.

And you just make it better! :devil: :rose:

I try

" very hot I would love to watch you put that on and then take it off"

Haha. It is not near as sexy as it sounds. First, we have the life and death struggle with thigh high clips. Yeah you get those back ones, then trying to get the babydolls waist over my tits, then the w sitting to buckle the shoes. Then the standing up like a baby giraffe. It is really not sexy, only laughable.

There's no try you so do make it better and those shoes just so colorful and those legs just yummy and those panties work perfect on your sexy ass, impressive parts all together making for one crazy hawt beauty.

Thanks for making my Sunday sizzle. :nana:

Got any pics without the shoes and where did you find that babydoll, know a certain lady I want to get one for .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back