Trump's Paris trip embarrassed the shit out of his deplorable fans

Nope. Got it perfectly.

You are holding HRC responsible for Bill's actions

You're still failing to read what I wrote in favor of what you want to belive.

Let's try another route.

Which actions of Bill's am I holding HRC responsible for?

Go get a quote....

Really? When did bush cut off the ground troops support during OIF/OEF?

Much less to look good??

Because I was there and never saw that happen.

Bot is being MEAN to me!!!!

LOL

Fucking cry about it chair force...:D

No I don't. Let me sum that up for you in something you might be able to digest.

Ready??

Bill Clinton is responsible for his actions....those actions however stained his name with the military.

Hillary shitting on Americans in Benghazi just re-enforced the "backstabbing buddy fucker" reputation of the Clinton name.

This is why HRC couldn't win the military vote if she were running against a dog turd.

Are you still tracking ??? Is there any part of that you're not understanding?

I'm not in the least bit concerned about you "being mean" to me. In real life, you'd behave like the pretty little fat ass pussy you are.

5000 troops wasted in Iraq. How many were killed by IEDs? How many because the vehicles didn't have proper armor? How many were National Guardsman that had no business fighting a fuckin war?

You're a fuckin idiot.. just because (if you were even there, even tho you were WAY overweight) that your base had a Taco Bell you worked at.. doesn't mean you had any idea what REALLY went on.

God.. I've never seen a bigger tool on the internet than you.

5000 troops wasted in Iraq. How many were killed by IEDs? How many because the vehicles didn't have proper armor? How many were National Guardsman that had no business fighting a fuckin war?

You're a fuckin idiot.. just because (if you were even there, even tho you were WAY overweight) that your base had a Taco Bell you worked at.. doesn't mean you had any idea what REALLY went on.

God.. I've never seen a bigger tool on the internet than you.

Jesus Christ you're not even on topic son.

When did Bush cut off support and supply to the ground troops during OIF/OEF??

Put up or shut up :D Give me an order number or get fucked with your irrelevant bullshit.

Sorry I'm done here.

I already provided the quote showing you throwing HRC on Bill's pile.

You reinforced it with your latest.

The freakish thing is how you don't see it, won't admit it.

So while you throw the pieces of chess around and shit on the board, I'll step away realizing the pigeon doesn't know he's a pigeon.

Jesus Christ you're not even on topic son.

When did Bush cut off support to the troops during OIF/OEF...name the order and date or you're full of shit.

HEY STUPID FUCK... stay on point. The war started off fucked up.. it was CUT OFF before it even got going.

Go smoke another fatty, lardo:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HEY STUPID FUCK... stay on point. The war started off fucked up.. it was CUT OFF before it even got going.

Go smoke another fatty, lardo:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's not what we are talking about high speed.

It was not cut off...we had full air support practically 24/7.....supply trains and Halliburton feeding us and washing our socks.

You need to learn to read as bad as your hyper-emotional illiterate girl Adrina.

Soft ass chair force fairy...:D

Okay. If you say so.

Pigeons gonna pigeon.

You demonstrated so for everyone to see.....

Were a fairly small group and if they aren't ignorant children I bet they keep their fuckin' mouths shut about it too.

Clinton is one of the most DESPISED names in the military for stabbing them in the back so hard and getting so many killed to save his image.....especially the Army/USMC.

^^^Bill Clinton being held responsible for Bill Clinton.

Hillary just backed it up later when she left her people out to dry and then was all "fuck em" about it right before she got let off on something any of us would be doing 10 years in Leavenworth for MINIMUM.

^^^Me holding Hillary responsible for Hillary.

There was never any crossover except in your head.

Last edited:
Yea.

What do you call someone who votes for a known backstabber to lead them?

When did Trump unnecessarily allow members of our military to get slaughtered by ordering their backup to stand down, simply to save face on the evening news?

Name the operation, location and date please.
It’s a trick question. Trump has never managed to save face on the evening news.

Christ you're tedious.

Every one of you Clinton voters doesn't get to say SHIT about the military or vets....if you have already then you're a fucking liar and a hypocrite.

Hillary shitting on Americans in Benghazi just re-enforced the "backstabbing buddy fucker" reputation of the Clinton name.

The pigeon doesn't know he's a pigeon.

Christ you're tedious.

Oh sweetie...this is nothing. :cool: Quit isn't in my dictionary.

She didn't get hit with anything of Bill's, she added to it with her own, very similar behavior.

Nobody holds her responsible for Bill's back stabbing......but they do see her as being just like him though, because she behaved like it.

The pigeon doesn't know he's a pigeon.

71540271-480px.jpg

Last edited:
Bitter Boy is totally selective about his outrage about selective outrage. Trump and the Deplorables always get a pass, especially about their hypocrisy vis a vis Obama; meanwhile he'll scour every statement by any Dem to "find" (ie attribute) the merest hint of it. Which makes him a ridiculous partisan hack.

Bitter Boy is totally selective about his outrage about selective outrage. Trump and the Deplorables always get a pass, especially about their hypocrisy vis a vis Obama; meanwhile he'll scour every statement by any Dem to "find" (ie attribute) the merest hint of it. Which makes him a ridiculous partisan hack.

Nope.

And ideologue, not partisan.

I know party is the only thing that matters to you, but that's not the most important thing to everyone.

What does Clinton's fuck up regarding Somalia in 1993 have to do with Trumps multiple fuck ups during the past week? Answer: nothing.

Now if you really want to discuss Clinton's worst fuck up, it was not smoking OBL when he had the chance. And again, totally irrelevant to Private Bone Spurs current shit show.

I think the funniest thing in this thread is denigrating the Clintons for disrespecting the military while simultaneously calling a third of the military personnel morons, liars and hypocrites.

But then ya know, logic.

I think the funniest thing in this thread is denigrating the Clintons for disrespecting the military while simultaneously calling a third of the military personnel morons, liars and hypocrites.

But then ya know, logic.

OMG you're not just illiterate but the dumbest of cunts to boot ain't chya???

Betrayal not disrespect.

Trump is disrespectful....the Bill and Hillary are back stabbing traitors who both left our people to die when they didn't have to or even need to.....huge difference.

One offends people....the other gets people killed in horrible ways, not the same.

What am I saying, you're partisan enough I suppose as long as it's a beloved (D) doing the back stabbing it's all good right!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
By those metrics, you could label every single President since Washington as a betrayer of the military.

By those metrics, you could label every single President since Washington as a betrayer of the military.

I can't think of a single one that deliberately left a group of our troops to die because it would look bad if we went and killed some savages to get them out when backup was sitting right fucking there ready to go.

Which is what Bill did.

Hillary just ignored them because little people and their bullshit.

Now my military history isn't perfect but it's not bad..... even officers of that caliber of shit bag, were RARE. Bill is the ONLY POTUS I know of that has done such a thing or another shitty move similar in level of scummy.

Though I'm open to change my mind if you can cite another dirt bag POTUS.

Last edited:
No, when you consistently single out one party for scorn while consistently giving a pass to the other because you hate the other side so much, that makes you nothing but a Republican HACK and apologist, which is what you are.

A true "ideologue" would be completely even-handed in his criticism. That ain't you.

lmao. You don't see the irony of your own statement. We're the ones obsessed with "party" when 99.999% of your criticisms are against DEMS?

Hack.

Nope.

And ideologue, not partisan.

I know party is the only thing that matters to you, but that's not the most important thing to everyone.

No, when you consistently single out one party for scorn while consistently giving a pass to the other because you hate the other side so much

And there is the bullshit lie right there.

Your fantasies don't make me a Republican.

They've never gotten any votes or money from me, and the only temptation was a liberal Republican, Ron Paul when I was in Texas. But I opted to not vote in that part of the election.

A true "ideologue" would be completely even-handed in his criticism.

:confused: Tha fuck?? No that's an unbiased commentator.

No...an ideologue supports their ideology/ideological beliefs without regard to tribe/party/alliances/bullshit.

A partisan supports their party without regard to the political ideals they support.

If I were a partisan I would have followed the (D)'s left abandoning my liberal ideals and defending them any all their most scummy things no matter what.

Like you! :)

Didn't you Trumpettes get the memo? Trump is angry and pouty about the midterm loss that he fooled himself into not seeing coming, having convinced himself that his rallies reflected something real. He's withdrawn and doesn't want to play for a while. Besides he has to pretend he's filling out a questionnaire for Mueller. I'm pretty sure you Trumpettes are supposed to be off pouting somewhere too. :)

Didn't you Trumpettes get the memo? Trump is angry and pouty about the midterm loss that he fooled himself into not seeing coming, having convinced himself that his rallies reflected something real. He's withdrawn and doesn't want to play for a while. Besides he has to pretend he's filling out a questionnaire for Mueller. I'm pretty sure you Trumpettes are supposed to be off pouting somewhere too. :)

No, the cult followers are even less connected to reality than the cult leader. Remember, the cult leader is the main one pulling the con.

Not a lie at all. You excuse, downplay, deny, rationalize, or just ignore, i.e. give a pass to Rs, especially Trump, as a rule--because Dems.

You're motivated by hate, not some purity of principles, specifically, hatred of a single political party, which has made you indirectly a R apologist and honorary Deplorable no matter who you voted for.

By your own definition, you're NOT an ideologue because you absolutely do have a "regard" for political party. Like I said, you're selective in your outrage. This thread a case in point.

And there is the bullshit lie right there.

Your fantasies don't make me a Republican.

They've never gotten any votes or money from me, and the only temptation was a liberal Republican, Ron Paul when I was in Texas. But I opted to not vote in that part of the election.

:confused: Tha fuck?? No that's an unbiased commentator.

No...an ideologue supports their ideology/ideological beliefs without regard to tribe/party/alliances/bullshit.

A partisan supports their party without regard to the political ideals they support.

If I were a partisan I would have followed the (D)'s left abandoning my liberal ideals and defending them any all their most scummy things no matter what.

Like you! :)

Back