Who's cock do I have to suck to get a story approved?

CHYOO_IS_GAY

Virgin
So I uploaded a bitchin' story last May to chyoo.com. It took so long to approve that I had the threads paths, scenes and choices finished before approval was done. So, the basic story backbone done, I left to work on real work.

I logged in today and everything is deleted. THATS AWESOME.

I don't really give a shit as I have all my notes but it is a pain in the ass to dump the scenes into the chyoo threads so that the choices sound good.

Here's my notes. Tell me how to get it onto CHYOO. If it's not acceptable tell me what to fix or tell me where else I can upload it.

WARNING LONG POST SEARCH FOR "FUCK_CHYOO" TO GET TO THE END OF THE POST

Theme: p heading to college, bringing stuff to move in over Summer. takes ys to see what college is like. Os has summer classes. Os has roommate & best friend.

Roommate is interning at hospital in another state for summer sticking os with rent. MD convince os to sublet to p over summer for summer school and ys stay to see college. Ys friend wants to come, os is upset about so many people coming but consents.

Sleep arraingments: ys friend, ys want to sleep with p, os is angry at p for too many people, refuses to sleep with ys/ys friend. Since p can't sleep with ys friend and ys friend doesn't know os well, os tells p to share with her while ys/ys friend double up

p: James
black hair, tall, muscular, green eyes
freshman, starting college over summer, M has satisfied him so hasn't had gf. Has sedan.
impulsive, spontaneous
ys: Melissa
jet black hair, tall, slim, pale, C cup
starts college in 1 year, virgin, paints, fools around with James (petting)
loyal, intelligent
ys friend: Rachel
red hair, pale w/ freckles, tall, trimmed B cup
classmate of ys, virgin, wants to come with ys b/c of crush on p, plays sports, just got license
athletic, intelligent, shy with p
shoulder length brown hair, average height/build, brown eyes, bushy pubes
senior, planning to marry bf John after graduation, studying biochemistry, attends church with os friend where she met her bf, summer lab work
dynamic, competitive, treats p as child, friendly with ys, dislikes roommate
os friend: Amy A cup
asian, slim, attractive figure, generally stunning appearance
senior, inexperienced, virgin, religious, studying literature, planning to attend law school, keeps os attending church, crushes on p
shy, friendly, bookish
roommate: Ashley
blonde, short, slim
sophmore, studying physical therapy, single,
confident, outgoing, somewhat obtuse which annoys os
M: Molly
brown curly hair, 42, brown eyes,
has child with p, 5yo girl Coral, married, paints
realistic, kind
D: Mark
gray hair
vasectomy, doesn't know about p & M/ys etc
????

Scenes:
Goodbye Mom
mF home rubbing sex impregM
setup: M wants goodbye sex
action: missionary
segways:01

James is alone with Molly, running his hands over her body. Shuddering, she asks James if she can put in her diaphragm. She hasn't been wearing it since her husband Mark left on a business trip. James, ignoring her, continues to stroke and kiss her body until their lips lock. Molly melts into James, who continues to fuck her until she tells him she secretly wants his child. At this, James climaxes.

Post coitus, Molly tells James she will miss him when he is away at College and worries out loud how, without her to satisfy his urges, he will be protected from diseases, out of wedlock marriage and, worst of all, distractions from his studies. James promises to visit.

James ran his hands idly along his mother's smooth skin, admiring the way the morning light highlighted her attractive form. His father was on a business trip while his sister Melissa was sleeping over at her best friend's house. Only he and his mom, Molly, were home. Her curly brown hair obscured the blush on her face as his hand explored her thigh and abdomen. He felt her shudder involuntarily as his hand drifted up to her aureole.

“James, could I put in my diaphragm this time? I haven't worn it since Mark left to Philly. I want to keep you satisfied but it's a bad time of the month.”

Ignoring her, James continued to stroke her body as he peppered kisses along her neck and chin. Gazing into her face, he saw her brown eyes glimmering back at him. There was a pleading look in her eyes. His eyes drifted down to her legs. Her knees were crooked sideways. Her soft thighs joined at a carefully trimmed brown bush. She tells her husband she keeps it trimmed so she is ready for him the few times they have sex. The truth is, she keeps it trimmed to satisfy her son. Molly told James years ago when she started sleeping with him that their special arrangement was the only way she could be sure that he would be kept safe from disease, out of wedlock children and worst of all, distractions from his studies.

“James...” she gasped, cut off by the mouth covering hers. Molly melted into his arms, her body accepting, needing his every touch. The knowledge that he has caught his mother unprotected only makes James' dick harder.

“Molly, I'm leaving for college next month. Dad and Mel are both out of the house. This may be one of the last times we get to be together. Forget the diaphragm. You haven't put it in at all this weekend and we've had sex loads. Lets just enjoy each other.”

“Oh James!” Molly moaned as she felt her pussy lips jacket his cock head. Her breath caught in her throat when James slid in to the hilt. “God, you still give me butterflies, Jamie.”

Soon, the coupling degenerated into violent fucking. As James thrust his dick inside of his mom, she arched her back to permit her son's cock to violate her deepest recesses. She began to shake wildly while clamping her pussy around the cock filling her. Soon, she collapsed beneath her son, exhausted. James continued to thrust his cock inside her, the boiling of his balls a telltale sign of impending release.

“Can I tell you a secret, Jamie?” Molly said, gasping.

“What, mom?” Jamie managed to say, his voice strained.

Molly pulled her son's head to her mouth and whispered, “I wish I could carry your child inside me.” James' cock lurched at this thought. As she continued, “I want to feel our child growing in me,” James unleashed a torrent of molten seed inside her womb.

Molly was awash in a feeling of contentment as her son collapsed on top of her still shuddering body.

“Jamie, I don't know how you are going to keep your nose clean without me to keep you from thinking with your little head.”

“Don't worry, mom. I'll find time to visit.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah.”

Packing
mf home, packing, break w/ys shower impregys
setup: ys & p packing, take break
action: shower, doggy
segways: 01 04

Melissa is helping James pack. During the packing they flirt with each other. Melissa teases James when he enters the shower with her before lovingly cleaning his body.

Trysts with Molly became more difficult the following weeks. Once James' sister, Melissa, came back from her friend's place James and Molly had to be discrete in their lovemaking. With the return of his dad and the preparation for his trip to college for Summer session, James didn't get to do more than flirt with Molly. The week before he left home it seemed as if Molly was avoiding being alone with him.

“Maybe it is easier for her this way”, James thought. He would not get to be intimate with her anymore now that he was leaving for college. He couldn't help but wonder why Molly wouldn't have one last moment of passion with him.

This lack of intimacy meant James was horny as hell when Melissa helped him pack for the trip. The packing is complicated by the fact that Melissa and her best friend Rachel will be coming with James to his older sister's place for Summer session. Mom and dad thought that seeing a university in person would be a good experience for Mel since she would be applying herself that coming Fall. Of course, Rachel couldn't bear to be left alone without her best friend all Summer and begged to come. Her parents finally relented, but you aren't certain your older sister will be happy with the number of guests she will have.

As he boxed up the last of Melissa's stuff, James mulled over how they would be received by his sister. He didn't see how Sarah could complain. Her roommate left for an internship for the Summer and stuck her with the rent. Instead of subletting for the Summer mom and dad offered to make up the difference if Sarah let her siblings stay. “She would end up doubling up in bed with Mel anyway,” thought Jamie, “so there shouldn't be any reason for the extra person being a problem.”

After helping to box up some of Melissa's stuff, James strained to lift a particularly bulky box.

“What's in here, Mel? Bricks?”

“Oh yeah, that's some of Rachel's outdoor stuff.”

“What? Why am I hauling your friend's stuff?”

“Well, we've been collecting it here in my room for a few weeks. It seemed easier to get the boxing and loading all done at once,” said Melissa, winking. With a thump on his arm she continued: “Besides, you've got all those strong muscles. I don't feel bad putting them to use. Sure you won't strain yourself?”

“Let's find out.” James said as he put down the box and pulled Melissa bodily over his shoulder. She laughed and screamed while he carried her around the room. Laying his hand carelessly on her inner thigh James made a game of stomping across the room. As James swung her about he let his hand slide along her thigh and push against her panties. She didn't resist. She merely laughed and playfully struggled.

This fooling around had been going on for months. This was typical of the sexual teasing they would do to each other. Today, however, was different. Usually Molly kept James' balls empty. With his needs unsatisfied, James felt the urge to push things farther.

“KIDS, calm down!” Molly hollered into the room. James put Melissa down, noticing her flushed and disheveled appearance. With a glance at Melissa, Molly chastised her son.

“Well, at least your sister looks like she was doing some work.”

“Mom!” James protested.

“Relax, I'm sure you both work hard. Jamie, I'm going to the doctors. I'll be back for dinner.”

“Is everything OK mom?” Melissa asked.

“Yes, don't worry. I'll see you two later.”

“Bye!” brother and sister chimed together.

As the siblings continued backing, Melissa stole glances at her brother and flirted mildly. James remained silent. His cock throbbed as he thought about Molly.

Shower
mf impregnation

James is unusually seductive with a pressing sexual urge (having not been with Molly in several weeks). Melissa gets carried away and locks her legs around James during climax. This causes her to become pregnant.

“Jamie, why don't we take a shower. I'm all sweaty.”

“Yes, I'm sure you worked hard.” James said, smiling. His cock still bulged in his pants.

“You do look like a hard worker, Jamie.” Melissa said with a smile.

James watched his sister's ass sway as she walked to the shower in her bathroom. Her long hair, pulled into a pony tail, ran down her slim back to end just above her thin waist. The sharp contrast between her jet black hair and pale skin made James' body flush with arousal. As she entered the bathroom, she turned to her brother with her dark blue eyes and made eye contact for a second before closing the door.

“Always teasing.” James thought. The last few months found the two flirting daily. She even let James teach her how to kiss. Before, James had always let her take the lead. With his balls full and precum leaking from his cock, James stared at the bathroom door with the image of Melissa's coy glance etched into his retinas. With a slow, deliberate movement he walked toward the bathroom door, opened it, entered, then closed and locked the door behind him.

Melissa knew she had gone too far when she heard the lock tumbler thud into place. She could feel herself trembling as she listened to her brother disrobing. His clothes dropped to the ground in a soft crumple easily audible over the cascading tinkle of the shower. The shower door slid open with a squeaky grind. She felt Jamie's presence permeate the shower as he stepped inside.

Melissa froze under the waterfall of warm water. What happened? She had teased Jamie far worse in the past, yet he had always let her take the lead. His aggression chilled and excited her.

“May I join you, Mel?”

“I don't know Jamie.” Melissa replied uncertainly.

“It's OK, Mel. If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me.” Melissa felt his strong hand close around her shoulder. She felt herself relax at his touch.

“Why don't you let me do your back.”

Melissa felt her head grow light as Jamie's strong, gentle hands worked the soap along her back while he worked the muscles beneath her skin.

“Oh, Jamie, that feels SOOO good.”

Jamie didn't stop at her back. Melissa, high on the closeness she was feeling for her brother, let his hands snake around her waist, up and down her legs, along the edge of her breasts. When he wrapped his powerful arm around her and ran his hand up her stomach to brush along her nipples she felt her skin tingle and toes curl. As his hand dropped through her neat bush she felt herself tense. Would he prefer she were trimmed? Her bush was naturally neat but she yearned for Jamie to like what his probing fingers found. And would the shower hide her wetness? She felt herself flush at the thought of what they were doing. She couldn't suppress the butterflies in her stomach as his fingers expertly slid through her pubes.

When he reached her clit she allowed herself to get lost in his touch. God, she never saw him with a girlfriend. Where did he learn to do this? She supported herself with her hands against the shower and allowed James to hold her against him, letting her legs buckle. She could feel his cock laying on her ass. She arched her back to allow him access.

“Oh Jamie, please...” she said weekly as James pulled away and turned her around. Jamie's beautiful green eyes, fired with desire, were the last things she saw as her eyes closed in their kiss. She felt him pick her up by the waist and instinctively locked her legs around him, melting into him. The pain of his cock taking her maidenhead quickly gave way to a feeling off fullness. Without a thought about protection she felt her heels clamp down on Jamie's tight ass. James stifled her scream with his reaching tongue. She could feel the pulsing in her vagina as he filled her with molten seed. Jamie held her aloft. She felt something warm dribbling down her ass as the shower cascaded down on brother and sister.

“Jamie, you don't think I'm a whore, do you?” Melissa asked as her brother held her in bed. Only now did the full weight of what happened just minutes ago hit her.

“No, you are my lover.” James said. At that, she let him pull her tight against him, her fears fleeing from her as she drifted to sleep.

Road Trip
mf ys oral car phone
setup: driving to college, ysfriend driving
action: ys orals while on phone with M to pass time
segways: 04 (memory) 07

Rachel just got her license and begs James to drive. He initially says no but relents when she begs, causing her to give him a crushing hug.

During the trip Melissa lays her head in James' lap, ostensibly to take a nap. James, thinking about Rachel, has a hardon which Melissa's head is laying against. Melissa surreptitiously removes it and begins sucking.

Molly calls James, who is currently being given a bj by Melissa. Molly tells James that Coral is his, and explains that the reason she has not had sex with him for several weeks is because she is now carrying his second child. At this news his penis erupts in Melissa's mouth. When Molly asks to speak to Melissa, James tells Molly to wait a moment because her mouth is full. Rachel questions James while Melissa blushes, wondering that Melissa was sleeping, not having a snack. Rachel asks for some. James hands the phone to Melissa as she swallows, apologizing for being all out. Melissa tells Molly that James is taking very good care of her.

“Hey Rachel! Ready to go?” James said as she and Melissa came out of their house. “Your parents know you are coming, right?”

“Yeah of course” said Melissa.

“Then why is she blushing?”

“Shut up Jamie, its OK, I promise!” Melissa struck a pose in her Summer dress to let James get a good look at her tits and figure. She knew, of course, the power her body held over her brother. “By the way, Rachel was wondering if she could drive. She just got her license and her mom and dad never lend her the car!”

“Well...” James hesitated. He could make out the quarter sized nipples poking through the fabric of Melissa's dress. He glanced at Rachel to see her sky blue eyes pouting from underneath her fiery mane of wavy red hair. “Yeah, why not. It's your fault if we get in trouble though, Mel!”

Rachel gave a squeal of delight. “I promise I'll be safe, Jamie!” she said with confidence.

“I guess that means you'll double up with me in the back, Mel.” Jamie said with a grin as he casually tossed Rachel the keys. “With all that crap you all made me pack there's only the driver seat and part of the back seat available.”

“We love you to, Jamie” Mel said while Rachel got in the driver seat.

Truth be told the only reason James let Rachel drive was to spend a couple hours next to his sister's flawless body and raven black hair. Like a gentleman, he opened the door for her and let her sit in the middle before squeezing next to her.

“How sweet of you.” Melissa said as the engine roared to life.

On the Road

James enjoyed the feeling of Melissa's soft skin against him as the car bumped along the interstate. He made sure to engage Rachel in conversation, but it was difficult to get her to relax. Stuck in the driver seat, she was naturally separated from her best friend, Melissa, who seemed content to rest against her brother.

Soon the car fell silent. Melissa yawned loudly and leaned over James before laying her head in his lap. The dull ache James had been feeling in his loins from the gentle rubbing against Melissa exploded into a raging hard on as he felt her cheek press against his manhood.

James felt her readjust herself several times. He felt Melissa undo his pants, snake her hand beneath his underwear and pull his aching cock free. Her raven hair obscured her face and his now free cock but it didn't take much imagination to know what was happening. He heard her intake breath, drinking in the scent of his musk before popping her soft lips over the head of his cock. While not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, Melissa clearly wanted to give him pleasure and seemed genuinely excited by having his cock in her mouth.

He let his hands run through her locks. His mind drifted to the loving sessions with his mom before school when she would drain his cum to keep him from getting distracted while studying. The thought hurt. It didn't seem like Molly wanted their relationship to continue.

As James felt the flood of release coming from his balls into his sister's mouth, his cellphone rang. It was Molly. He stared at the number while the phone rang again and again before finally answering.

“Hey Mom. What's up?”

“Well, a bit. But nothing to trouble you. Are you taking care of Mel? Making sure she has plenty to eat?”

James looked down at his sister's flushed cheek visible through the layer of hair over her face. “Yeah mom, I'm feeding her.”

“I guess you are mad at me for being distant before you headed off, Jamie.”

“Yeah, a little I guess. It's not about that thing when dad left, is it?” Jamie said, adding quietly “because I care for you a lot. I thought maybe I was selfish and didn't show how much I care.”

“Kind of. It's not the first time it's happened. You know when we started six years ago?”

“Yeah” said James, turning the volume on his phone down.

“Back then I wasn't nearly as careful as we are nowadays.” She said 'are'. Maybe she wasn't finished with him. His cock lurched in Melissa's throat. She began to fondle his balls in response. “Now that you are heading off to become a man, I wanted to tell you something important. You can't tell anyone.”

“Ok mom, I promise not to tell.”

“You know Coral? Your sister?”

“I would hope so! You only made me change her diapers for years! It's a shame that I won't get to see her start kindergarten.”

“She's your baby.” Molly said in a hushed voice. James' balls tensed.

Jamie relished in the feeling of Melissa's mouth enveloping his cock for a moment. He responded in a faux calm voice “Are you sure?”

“Jesus Christ YES! Mike was away on business all the time back then. After I found out I had to fly out to fuck him so he wouldn't know for sure it wasn't his! He always suspected something. He's not stupid you know. He loves you all so much and didn't want to disrupt the family so he raised it as his own.”

“Wow.” James said stupidly. After another pause, he asked “Why are you telling me this now?”

“That was the first time we were unprotected.”

“And the second?” James asked, connecting the dots in his head.

“Well, Jamie, I went to the doctor just before you left. I would have told you sooner but I had to make sure. You are going to be a daddy again!”

At this, James held Melissa's head against his cock as he moaned softly into the phone. The thought of his mom carrying two of his babies to term made him flood Melissa's mouth with his seed.

“I'm so glad you are happy!” Molly beamed, the joy shining in her voice. “We can talk about it later when you are alone. Is Mel there? She left some stuff here and I wanted to talk to her.”

Melissa was coming back up, her hair disheveled and face flushed, with cum overflowing her mouth. “Sorry mom, she's got her mouth full right now.”

“Good. Have her call me when she's free. Let me know when you can visit. I want you to see the baby soon, lover!”

“Love you, mom! Bye!” James said, watching Melissa's throat bob as she swallowed his seed.

“What are you snacking on, Melly?” Rachel asked. “Can I have some?”

“Sorry Rache.” Melissa said wispily, licking her lips. Gazing into James' eyes, she cooed “I finished the last of it.”

“Don't worry, Rachel.” James cut across Rachel's reply. “We'll be there soon. I'll buy you dinner.”

“It's a date James!” Rachel called back, her broad grin visible in the rear view mirror.

Unpacking the Car
mfff greeting os, helping to unpack, arousal, flirting
setup: arrival, os refuses to help. Ys, ys friend help
action: os aroused by p unpacking, ys friend flirts
segway: 03 05

James, Rachel and Melissa arrive. Sarah is there to greet them and is immediately displeased with Rachel being present. She tells James he is stupid to bring her as there are only two beds. She says that he will have to bunk with her and Melissa with Rachel. Sarah says James can't bunk with Rachel and Sarah doesn't want to make Rachel sleep with her as Rachel doesn't really know Sarah well. Rachel is dissapointed, having hoped to somehow pair up with James. Melissa, reading her dissapointment as being hurt by Sarah's abraisive nature, tells Rachel to ignore Sarah. They begin to unpack. Sarah refuses to help, but notices James' muscles as he unpacks the car. The last time they saw each other he was a scrawny kid. Now he was very handsome.

Melissa and Rachel have fun asking James to take their enormous amounts of luggage inside while Sarah directs him where to put each person's stuff. All three women enjoy the sight of his body as he carries the luggage indoors. Melissa teases Sarah for being lazy. Sarah points out that Melissa hasn't helped at all either. Melissa boasts that she, alone, will carry all of James' things inside. Melissa pulls from the trunk a single golf bag and chirps “all done”. Sarah rolls her eyes and berates James for not bringing enough stuff, complaining that it will be up to her to put up with his lack of clothes, toiletries, etc. James, laughing, tells her to relax and invites the women to dinner.

“Turn in here, Rachel” James directed, following the last of the instructions his sister had given him.

“Do you really think your sister will be mad that I came?” Rachel asked. Her voice sounded uncertain.

“Don't worry about her Rache,” said Melissa. “Sarah is prickly but she won't mind us. There she is!”

James got out of the car to greet his older sister Sarah. Her body was cocked to the side and her hands were on her hips. He grinned as his eyes drifted up her legs, drinking in the sight of her hips filling out her jeans, her full breasts and finally her face. God, she would look pretty if it wasn't for that horrible scowl on her face. James' smile faded as Sarah's eyes bore into him.

“What the hell did you bring HER for?” Sarah said, pointing a finger at Rachel.

“Well, she wanted to come with Mel. I didn't think it would matter.” James replied.

“Thinking isn't your strong suit. You should probably leave that to me. I'm surprised YOU didn't think things through, though!” Sarah had wheeled about to face Melissa.

“You were bunking with me anyway,” Melissa said with her bubbly, carefree voice. “I think you're just grumpy we get to have fun this Summer. Jamie, could you help us with our stuff?” James looked over to see her biting her lip, making the cutest coy gaze with her deep blue eyes. Rachel laughed, thinking her friend was playing games.

“Sure Mel.” James said, glad to take the opportunity to leave before Sarah got too worked up.

“Well, I don't mind bunking with YOU Mel. But we can't have James sleeping with HER.” She gestured at Rachel.

“I could bunk with Jamie.” Melissa retorted.

“And force our guest to sleep with someone she doesn't know? Nope. I'm stuck with this smelly monkey.” Sarah said, slapping James on the chest. The thump of her hand on her brother's chest was satisfying, but not in the way she had expected. He had grown a LOT in the three years since she left for college. She used to hit him in arguments. Today, her feeble blow seemed laughable. She watched the muscles ripple beneath his shirt as he began unloading luggage.

“I love you to too sis,” Jame said with a smile. “This is Mel and Rachel's. Where do I take it?”

“Ugh. Follow me, I'll show you the rooms.”

Melissa clearly enjoyed making James carry her stuff. While initially shy, Rachel began teasing him as well and soon they were making a game out of getting James to haul their things inside. Sarah rolled her eyes at their antics. However, she couldn't help letting her eyes follow James' powerful frame as he emptied the car and lugged everything indoors. She always imagined marrying someone as sexy as James. Of course, accepting her boyfriend John's proposal wasn't really any sacrifice. He was attractive even if he wasn't as handsome as James and unlike James he was sensitive and caring. James, she remembered, was boorish at his best.

“I see you work as hard as ever, Mel.” Sarah said as James managed the last of the boxes. “You've let James carry all your stuff inside.”

“That's OK,” Mel giggled. “Now I'll carry all of Jamie's stuff in!”

Bouncing to the trunk of the car Mel procured a single duffel bag that was loosely packed. “All done!” she chirped, closing the trunk.

“THATS IT?” Sarah rounded on James who had just come back outside. “THAT IS ALL YOU BROUGHT? I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU BORROWING MY TOILETRIES,” she struck his arm, “YOUR DIRTY CLOTHES” she struck his muscled chest, “AND YOUR SMELLY BODY”.

She meant to emphasize the las point with a blow to his leg, but her hand came down instead on his firm ass as James turned away. She left it there, feeling the flesh through his jeans.

“Um, sorry?” James said questioningly.

He stood a good foot above her. She looked up into his dark eyes and her anger melted away in his warm gaze. “It's OK James.” She finally pulled her hand from his body, letting her fingers glide along him.

“Great! Well, would you like to get dinner with us? I promised Rachel I'd buy; she's starving.”

“Finally got a girlfriend, James?” Sarah said, cracking a smile.

Rachel blushed but James just laughed. He knew Sarah's smile meant she really didn't mind so many guests. “Why don't you drive, Sarah. Take us someplace nice.”

Dinner
setup: James invites women to dinner
action: boring talking, development with whoever isn't pregged
segway: Sarah arc, wherever

BORING

At dinner, James made a point to sit next to his sister. As the four ate and talked, Sarah slowly dropped her prickly demeanor. James talked to her about college. Eventually the conversation turned to her Summer job.

“I've got a job working in Dr Wellington's lab this Summer!” Sarah said, beaming and clearly happy.

“Congratulations. What are you working on?”

“Drug delivery. It's been done to death but he thinks he knows how to do it cheap. There are a lot of ways to target drugs but they all have problems.”

“That's actually really cool. I guess you want to get into medicine?”

“Yeah. I really like the biochemistry and this is a good way to help people. Grand dad would still be here if these drugs were more accessible.”

“You still miss him, Sarah?”

“Yeah,” Sarah replied, her eyes watery. By the time the bill came, the conversation had turned back to Melissa and Rachel's schemes for fun over Summer.

At home, Sarah returned to her usual abrasive demeanor. As the four watched TV and chatted, Jason undressed Sarah with his eyes. He hadn't seen her naked since they were kids. He couldn't help but wonder what she looked like now that she had developed curves in all the right places.

Bedtime with Sarah

setup: os offers to double up
action: sleep, os annoyed
segways: wet dream

Sarah, after mocking James for not planning ahead when he brought too many people, explains that he should sleep on the floor, but she will permit him to share her bed.

James, aroused by the thought of sleeping with Sarah, quickly calls it a night and enters her room to find her in bed. As James pulls the sheets off to get into bed he gets a view of Sarah in a teeshirt which ends above her thin waist which flares wide into an ass that fills pajama bottoms. Despite being somewhat loose these clothes do not hide Sarah's figure. James' cock hardens as he slips into bed. Sarah tells James she doesn't want his smelly clothes in his bed. James wonders aloud what he should wear. Sarah says she doesn't care as it isn't her problem. As James pulls his shirt and pants off Sarah tells him not to dare to take off his boxers. Sarah is generally rude and abrasive for this conversation. Resigned, James gets into bed next to Sarah who scoots away claiming James' breath is too hot.

That night, James watched TV with the girls

Although the idea of putting up with Sarah's abrasive personality wasn't inviting, the attractive brunette gracefully sidling into her room before closing the door certainly was. James waited a few minutes before excusing himself to bed.

As he entered Sarah's room, he was greeted with the pleasant aroma of flowery air freshener. His penis pulsed as he looked at the contour of his sister's form beneath her sheets. She was facing away. All he could see above the covers was Sarah's brown hair, cropped above the shoulders. Pulling the covers away slowly, James' eyes follow her body as it emerged from beneath the sheets. He watched as it slid down her side, up the crook of her hip and ass, and back down her leg, revealing a white T-shirt and yellow pajama bottom. The crack of her ass was clearly visible in the worn material.

“I don't want your smelly clothes in bed, James.” Sarah said.

“What do I wear?”

“That's your problem. I guess you should have packed better, hmm?”

Sarah listens to James' shirt fall to the floor. As he unbuckles his belt, she says “Don't you dare take off your boxers, James.”

Sarah listens to the sound of his pants collapsing and the bed creaking as James enters. Sleeping with her little brother seemed somehow unwholesome now that he had clearly developed into a man.

“Stay on your side. Your breath is too hot.”

With that, Sarah scooted away.

Wet Dream
mf
setup: os can't sleep, annoyed with p
action: p is dreaming, os notices cock, watches it erupt
segway: breaking os

Sarah blames her inability to sleep on James' loud breathing. Annoyed with James, she calls his name. He is unresponsive. She throws back the cover to reveal a raging hardon poking through James' boxers illuminated in the moonlight. She is simultaneously disgusted and intrigued. She tells herself to go back to sleep but continues to look at James' cock. Sarah jumps when she sees James' legs tense, worried that he has awoken to catch her. James tenses again and again as something glistens in the moonlight on his stomach and penis. Sarah is reaching to touch it when her stomach wrenches. She realizes her brother is having a wet dream with her hand inches from the seed bubbling from his cock. Throwing caution to the wind, Sarah catches some of his sperm as it drips from the head of his cock. She is surprised at it's warmth and genuinely curious about it. She pulls the covers back over James before turning away from him. There is no hope of falling asleep now. As she runs the dribbles of cum on her hand through her fingers, the feeling in her gut turns to butterflies. She falls asleep just before daybreak.

Sarah lay awake listening to James' heavy breathing. She was angry at not being able to get to sleep and decided she had found something to take her anger out on.

“James, can you shut up?” Sarah whined as James' breathing became less regular. Sarah, intent on giving him a hard jab in the ribs, threw back the covers. Her breath caught in her throat at the sight of his raging hard cock, illuminated in the moonlight, poking through his boxers. She was simultaneously disgusted and intrigued.

“Just go back to sleep, Sarah,” she told herself, unable to tear her eyes from the proof of her brother's manhood. It put her fiancé's cock to shame. There was a glint of juice on it's tip, bouncing in time with her brother's beating heart.

Suddenly, James' legs shook. Sarah, startled and alarmed that she would be caught, felt her stomach lurch. She could clearly see something milky glistening on James' stomach. Letting her gaze drift back to his manhood, she saw the same substance bubbling from his cock head. She felt herself flush as she realized what had happened. James had had a wet dream! Of course, James wouldn't be able to relieve himself while sharing the room with her. This load must have been building for weeks!

Feeling wetness between her own legs and genuinely curious about her brother's sexuality, Sarah threw caution to the wind. She put her hand beneath the bubbling stream of cum still dripping from her brother's cock. Her hand looked so soft and frail in constrast with the thick, veined member standing above it like a sentinel. The seed felt molten as it pooled in her cupped hand.

When the stream subsided, Sarah pulled the covers gently back over her brother and turned away from him. She could feel butterflies form in her stomach as she played with the seed, running it through her fingers, smelling it, tentatively tasting it. Now she had no chance of falling asleep, but this no longer bothered her.

Waking Up

James wakes and quickly realizes what happened. He examines the sheets and is happy to see that there is hardly any staining at all, which is astonishing considering the amount of semi dried cum caked on his chest and stomach. After washing he goes to school.

As James woke the next morning, he could feel a pool of wetness around his cock and stomach. He turned to check on Sarah, glad to see that she had already gotten up. Throwing back the sheets, James was flushed with relief. There was hardly any staining at all despite the copious amount of semi-dried cum caked on his chest and stomach.

“Thank God, Sarah would pitch a fit if she knew.” James thought. He got up, cleaned the evidence on himself and sprayed a bit of air freshener to cover up the musky scent of his ejaculate lingering under the covers.

Nighttime Spooning
mf rubbing
setup: os is nicer to p, doesn't complain about spooning
action: cock on ass rubbing
segway: release

Sarah tells James about misgivings she has with her engagement to John. James consoles her by pulling her into a spoon. As they converse, James' cock hardens along the crack of Sarah's ass. Sarah wishes James sweet dreams and melts back against him as she falls asleep. James falls into an uneasy sleep, very aware of the position of their bodies.

That night, James flirted a bit with his younger sister and her friend until he saw Sarah walk into her room, indicating that their nightly ritual was to commence.

“Hey James, ready for bed?” Sarah said gently. She was already under the covers, displaying her pretty brown hair to James as he stripped to his boxers and joined her.

“Yep. What's up with you, though? It's almost like you've been nice recently! Anything wrong?”

God, how could she tell him? “I guess I'm a bit anxious about the wedding.”

“That's probably normal, right? I mean, you get to be with the guy you love.”

After a pause, Sarah replied: “I don't know. I love him, he's really nice but I am worried I'm making the wrong choice.” Her voice was breaking as she finished the sentence.

James instinctively pulled her into a spoon. As his arms closed around her, he felt her relax back into his embrace.

“It will be OK, Sarah. Mel and I will be there for you.”

As he held her, he felt his cock hardening along her ass. He wanted to scoot away, afraid that he was going to touch off her anger. The minutes seemed like aeons as he worried about weather she knew what that was snuggling into the crevasse in her pyjama bottoms.

“I'm so happy you came to visit this Summer” Sarah said, breaking the silence. “Sweet dreams, Jamie.”

Soon her breathing became gentle and even as a metronome. He managed to drift into an uneasy sleep, feeling his sister's body through his chest, abs and cock.

Walking to School

James awakes the next morning to realize he has had another wet dream. There is a stain on the bedspread where the cum drained. It has apparently been wiped up by Sarah. James expects Sarah to be angry, but at breakfast she doesn't mention it. As they go to class, she teases him about not having his needs satisfied before pecking him on the lips. James is enraptured by her ass as she leaves, sure that it is swaying more than usual.

When James woke the next morning, Sarah was already up and about. Pulling back the sheets to get out of bed, he noticed a discolored stain on the bedspread where his cock had nestled into his sister's ass the night before. James jumped up to get some tissue to wipe it up as best he could. When he ran back to clean it, he felt his bones chill as he realized that someone had already wiped it up.

“Oh no. She knows!” he thought to himself.

His heart hammering in his head, he resigned himself to a scene when he next saw Sarah. He grabbed his stuff, intent on slipping out and studying a bit in the school library before class.

“Hey James.”

Busted.

“Hey Sarah. Umm... Morning?” James said tentatively, turning to face her. She wore an apron over a T-shirt and jeans. The apron followed the form of her body, outlining her tits, waist and flare of her hips.

“I made some breakfast. Would you like some?”

“Wow. Sure!” James said, cheerfully digging in to the eggs and bacon Sarah had cooked up. It looked like he would get away with what happened last night.

After a quick breakfast, Sarah grabbed her pack and walked with James to school. They chatted a bit about Sarah's work and James' classes. Spirits are high as James and Sarah walk through campus. When they arrive at the lab Sarah works in, Sarah turns and catches James with a peck on the lips.

“Sorry about having to bunk with me, James.”

“What are you talking about? I think it's great.”

Sarah beamed.

“I'm sorry you have to put up with me visiting, Sarah,” Jason continued, “You'll have more privacy after Summer I guess.”

“I think guys need the privacy a lot more sometimes, if you know what I mean. You especially!” Sarah said with a wink and a smile.

James stared at her as she walked away, his eyes enraptured by her gracefully undulating form. Her alluring hips seemed to sway more than usual as she walked. As she reached the doorway, she turned and waved a goodbye before disappearing from view.

That night James was uncertain when Sarah asked “Ready for bed?” As he lay facing his sister's back, she scooted her butt against him. Letting his arm caress her, James chatted with her about school before falling asleep with his body curled around his sister. For the next week, their ritual spooning continued.

Each evening, while James studied, his mind wandered in anticipation of the tender moments he shared with Sarah before he fell asleep with his sister in his arms.

Breaking Sarah
mf os bed
setup: Another night with os
action: p spoons with os per ritual, os permits impregnation

“Ready for bed, James?” Sarah asked as her brother's clothes once again crumpled to the floor. He slipped under the covers before pulling her into a spoon against his body. During their ritual chat about their day, James ran his hand up and down Sarah's side. They talked about troubles at work and class as James let his hand glide under the covers. He could feel the contours of Sarah's body through her freshly laundered T-shirt. As his hand slid down past the end of her T-shirt, he felt the familiar softness of her exposed hip. He lets his hand glide back and for over and over, exploring further, even after their conversation grew quiet. He let his hand drift down her side to rest on her thigh. Tonight, he could feel the cool softness of her thigh bare against his palm. She is not wearing her pajamas. Running his palm up and down a bit more he could feel the waist band of panties on her hip.

James' cock popped out of the front of his boxers as it hardened. He felt his sister tense as his throbbing member settled between her legs. The skin on skin contact of Sarah's ass made his cock swell with arousal.

“I'm sorry about the sleeping arraignments, James.”

James let his hand drift forward to rest on her inner thigh.

Sarah let her legs drift apart slightly before continuing, “Maybe you need to sleep alone sometimes. For, you know, your needs.”

“I like sleeping with you,” James said.

“James, I'm OK with your needs. You can satisfy them whenever you feel you have to.”

Despite Sarah's words being a barely audible whisper, the rang in James' ears. He moved his hand to firmly grip his sister's hip. As he slowly drew back his cock along his sisters crack he felt her push her ass back against him. Unable to resist the invitation, James began sliding his cock between her parting legs. The precum quickly lubricated her cheeks. After several strokes, he was thrusting farther. He could feel the bottom of her panties as his breathing became more labored and Sarah's less regular.

When James felt his sister's hand cover the head of his cock, he held himself still against her. He could feel her hand pull her panties to the side and work his penis around the barrier.

Pulling back out and thrusting again, James could feel Sarah's bushy, velvety pubes tickling his penis as her lips spread around the tip of his manhood. James nestled against the opening of Sarah's pussy for a few moments, savoring the feeling of her wetness and pussy.

“James, I want you to take care of your needs, but I just changed the sheets.”

James, thinking that Sarah is getting cold feet, held still against her wetness. He felt her hand close once more over his veined member.

“Could you...” Sarah said, in a shaky voice, “maybe... finish inside me? That... that way...” Sarah paused, before continuing quickly “I wouldn't have to clean up another 'accident'”.

James felt himself get dizzy with excitement. He pulled his older sister against him with his powerful arms. Her ass arched against him, inviting him, as he thrust inside her. He could feel her fluids leaking everywhere as he thrust inside her with animal instinct. He felt her begin to shiver and shake as she arched against his thrusting, throwing her head back in a moan. James felt her nails dig into the arm wrapped around her body. Sarah, unable to contain her pleasure, dug her fingers into the forearm running up her stomach to her tits, which James teased expertly. Sarah turned around to look into his eyes, her flushed face framed by wild brown hair.

The stimulation of Sarah's pussy clamping down on James' cock combined with the sight of his sister looking back at him, her beautiful brown eyes rolling, cause him to erupt. He held himself deep inside her as he empties days of cum in her womb.

Sarah shuddered intermittently for several minutes. When she finally settled down, James let his cock pop out of her as he pulled her back against his chest. Sarah, reveling in the closeness to her brother, scooped the trail of jizz on her ass up with her fingers. Bringing the life giving seed to her mouth, Sarah stuck out her tongue for a taste.

“This man is going to be the father of my children.” she thought to herself, knowing in her heart it was true. “I've fallen in love with my brother and I'm now his wife.”

Closing her eyes, she listened to James' deep, regular breathing, content in the knowledge that she has fallen in love with him. James, she hoped, would be her true man and the father of her children.

The next morning, James awoke early to find his sister naked on the sheets. She was staring at his body.

"I love you, Jamie. If you want me to break things off with John...” Sarah said. When James pulled her into an embrace, she continued, “I mean, these last few weeks, we've grown so close. I'm yours, Jamie!”

“I know you are,” said James, “but John seems good to you. If you think marrying him will bring you happiness, I want you to do it.”

The siblings embraced for minutes.

“Thank you, Jamie. Thank you for everything.”

James lay his sister back in the bed and admired her naked body.

“I guess we'll see-” Sarah started, before being cut off by a tender kiss. She lost herself in her brother's powerful touch. Soon, she was stifling a scream into his shoulder. She felt him shudder and felt the familiar pulse of warmth within her.

“I love you.” That was all she said before throwing on some clothes and getting up.

First Week

The Choice

As the week progresses, James settles into a routine. Each night with his older sister is the same as the first. He follows her into her room to find her already beneath the sheets. He sheds his clothing and joins her. In the morning, she is already gone when he wakes. He is greeted with breakfast every morning as the girls trade off cooking duties. During the day James settles easily into his schoolwork. He comes home for dinner, studies while chatting with Rachel and Melissa about their day and follows Sarah to bed.

James was happy for the break when he came home from classes Friday. He listened to Melissa and Rachel talk about their excursions as he relaxed.

“James!” Sarah called, walking into the living room. “Amy wants to go to a dance club tonight. Would you like to come with?”

“Can we come?” chimed Melissa and Rachel together.

“Maybe in a couple years, kids.” Sarah said, not bothering to look at the girls' glowers.

Melissa and Rachel both stared at James with puppy dog eyes. “I dunno Sarah,” he mumbled.

“Look, I've told her all about you. She really wants to meet you James.”

Yes

“Ok, I guess I have to go,” said James. At this Rachel and Melissa both gave a clearly audible “Awwwwww” of dissapointment.

“That's not fair, Sarah.” Melissa said in a pout.

“Life's not fair,” Sarah shot at her. “Throw on some dress clothes, James. I don't want to be embarrassed.”

James changed into a nice shirt and some slacks Melissa had bought him. He secretly thanked her for convincing him to model some outfits for her. As he returned, he saw Sarah give him a once over before uttering “I suppose that will do.”

No

“I'm really sorry, Sarah! We already had plans for tonight.”

Melissa stuck out her tongue at Sarah while Rachel grinned.

“Great. So you are going to dissapoint my friend. That's awesome, James. Bye.”

“Have fun Sarah!” Rachel said as Sarah stalked out of the room.

“Too bad we aren't old enough to join you!” Melissa called after Sarah, grinning. “Lets get a movie, James!”

Dance Party mff party drugs, os/os friend dancing rubbing (ys, ys friend too young)
setup: os invites p to party/drugs
action: lose inhibitions, fondling
segways: 02

Sarah invites James to go dancing with Amy.

Meeting Amy

As Sarah directed her brother to Amy's apartment, James let his eyes drift up Sarah's legs to where they disappeared beneath her black miniskirt. The thought of what it concealed made his penis lurch. Was it trimmed like Molly's? Tidy, dark and wispy like Melissa's?

“This is her place. Turn in here,” said Sarah, interrupting his thoughts.

After Sarah chatted with Amy over her phone, James was treated to the sight of a stunning asian woman leaving an apartment on the second floor. She walked to the car with a graceful stride. James stared at her slim frame, her well proportioned breasts and swaying hips as she approached.

“God you are boorish, James.” Sarah said, breaking his rapture with a slap on his arm.

“Sorry sis, let me get the door for her.”

“You didn't get the door for me!” Sarah said with a frown.

“Hey, were family sis!” James said, grinning, as he jumped out of the car to introduce himself to Amy.

“You must be James?”

James nodded his head. “Yes ma'am. Nice to meet you Amy. Let me get the door for you.”

Amy giggled softly as James swung the back door open and gestured her in. As he closed the door, he caught Amy's hushed whisper. “You didn't say he was cute!”

James smiled, went back to the driver seat, and let his sister direct him to the club.

Beers

As they entered the dance club, James went to the bar to pay for a round of drinks. He found Amy and Sarah chatting animatedly in a booth. They hushed as he joined them.

“What did you get, James?” Sarah asked.

“Whiskey for me.” Sarah made a face. “I thought sweet ladies needed something sweet to drink, so I got you two rum and pineapple.” Sarah rolled her eyes, but Amy laughed while she played with her hair.

“Thanks James. I love pineapple.” Amy said with a smile.

James thought he saw Sarah throw Amy a warning glance, but ignored it as he sipped his whiskey. They chatted as they drank. James didn't expect to talk much, as Sarah tended to laugh at him when he opened up about his aspirations. Amy, however, payed rapt attention whenever he spoke. James managed to keep her laughing and even got Sarah to crack a smile halfway through their second round.

“Careful, James. You know you are the designated driver, right?” Sarah said, teasing James with a poke in his ribs.

“Now I see your true colors! So Amy didn't want to meet me after all!” James said with a laugh, putting his arm around his sister. She let herself be pulled in by his arm, crushing her breast into James' chest.

Amy laughed. “Of course I wanted to meet you. Oh, I love this song.” Amy was staring longingly at the dance floor.

“Would you like to dance with me, Amy?”

“Oh! Y.. Yes, thanks!”

Dancing

Sarah watched James lead her friend to the dance floor. Soon, Amy was teasing James by grinding her ass up and down James' crotch. His hands were sliding down her thin waist, along her thighs, up her stomach. Her eyes were closed as James let her undulate against him. The sight made Sarah feel lonely. Her fiancée John never danced. Ever. She wished she could feel what Amy was feeling.

After the song ended, Amy came back to the booth.

“Jamie is getting drinks.”

“It's 'Jamie' now, is it?” Sarah said with a wilting stare.

“Oh Sarah, come dance with us. You'll have fun.”

“It doesn't look like there's much room between the two of you!” Sarah said. Amy looked hurt.

“I'm sorry, Amy,” Sarah said immediately. “It's just, he's my little bro!”

At that moment, James returned with another round.

“Having fun, Sarah?” James said, putting his arm around her. At his touch she felt her anger being replaced with a different passion.

“Yeah James.” she lied.

They chatted as they drank. Soon Sarah was feeling really good.

“Lets go dancing again, Amy.” James interjected, finishing his drink.

“You shouldn't let your sister be so lonely James.” Amy said with a smile.

“You're right!” James said, grabbing Sarah by the hand.

“James, I'm not sure...” Sarah said, but let James lead her to the dance floor.

She felt dumb at first, not moving much as she watched Amy and her brother once again grind against one another. Soon, however, James had turned around to face her. She could see a huge bulge in his pants, evidence of the excitement Amy made him feel. She felt James' powerful arms pull her close. Sarah felt a surge of sexual power as her breasts thrust into James' powerful chest. She wrapped her arms around him to feel her best friend Amy huddling against her brother's back.

Sarah looked up to see James' eyes locked on her chest. The heady feeling of sexuality flowing through her caused Sarah to grind her hips against her brother. She could feel his bulge grinding up and down her mound, teasing and exciting her.

When James turned back around, Sarah closed her eyes. She ran her tits along his back as her legs and hands explored his powerful gluts. When she opened her eyes again, she felt a pang of jealousy. Amy and James were grinding like animals, as their tongues fought with each other.

“I want to go home, James.” Sarah whispered into her brother's ear. She saw James break off the kiss.

“I'm not feeling well Amy. Would you mind if we called it a night?” Sarah overheard her brother say.

In minutes they were on their way home.

Dropping off Amy

Jason held Sarah and Amy in his arms as he walked them up the steps to Amy's apartment. At the top, Amy and Sarah hugged goodbye. Jason, with a glance at his sister, gave Amy a tender peck on the forehead. As they returned home, Sarah was silent but smiling.

James followed their nightly ritual once they arrived back home. He watched Sarah's ass disappear through the door to her room as he sat down on the couch. He mulled over the events of the night. Amy's petite body felt fantastic, but there was something about the way Sarah's butt felt beneath his palm that drove him wild. With this thought, he entered Sarah's room.

Bedding Amy

Amy is impregnated. This ruins Jason's chances with Sarah and ends the story.

James helped his sister inside, laying her on the bed.

“I'm going to take Amy home, OK? I'll be back soon.”

James kissed her, letting his lips linger on hers as his hand cradled her cheek. He ran his fingers through her hair, admiring how it fell across her pretty face. She was asleep in seconds.

James returned to the car. The drive to Amy's apartment was silent. She lay against James, running her hands over his stomach until they arrived at her apartment complex.

“Let me help you inside, Amy.”

At the door to Amy's apartment, James pulled her into a passionate kiss. Amy managed to open the door and pull him inside.

Once inside, Jason let his hands run under Amy's blouse.

Raping Sarah

James spends the night at Amy's. The next night, Sarah is furious. She yells at James for taking advantage of her friend. They struggle with each other when James gets in bed which results in James pinning his sister under him. James' cock hardens. When Sarah feels it, she begins squirming to get away. James forces her legs apart, holds both her hands over her head and rips her pajama bottoms open. When James thrusts inside of her, Sarah stops resisting. As he cums, James lets go of Sarah's hands and holds his sister against his cock letting his cum shoot as deep as possible inside of her. Sarah begins to cry as her brother collapses on top of her.

The next morning, James wakes to hear his sister in the shower. He enters to find the room steamy and his sister sitting on the floor of the shower. She lets James pick her up to her feet. She gives some feeble resistance as James embraces her and kisses her. He is careful to make Sarah feel as much pleasure as possible as he slowly works his hands over her. When his hand reaches her pussy, James can feel her juices mixed with the shower water. He brings her to orgasm before lifting her up and lowering her on his cock. She is limp at first but soon bucks against her brother as he pleasures her with his cock and tongue. She thinks about how John never made her feel this good as James erupts inside her. James leaves her in the shower leaking cum before he goes to school.

That night, Sarah stays up late. When Melissa and Rachel go to bed James tells Sarah that it's late and they should go to bed. James takes her by the hand and leads her to her bedroom.

Once there Sarah asks James to please stop what he has started. James takes off all of his clothes and tells Sarah to disrobe. She strips naked and gets in bed. James kisses her body until she begins to moan. He diddles her to an orgasm before mounting her and filling her with seed again.

The next morning Sarah acts as if nothing had happened. James spends some nights at Amy's apartment fucking her but most nights he fucks Sarah to orgasm.

Dump to Camping, os preg 1st arc

Bedding Sarah
→ breaking sarah

Both: not really viable, end story with cock worshiping followed by James starting a family.

James returned to the car.

“Sarah, I'm not feeling too good. Amy said it's OK if we crash at her place.”

“She only has one bed.” Sarah said uncertainly.

“Well, I'll sleep on the floor. Lets go.”

Inside, he was greeted by Amy in her underwear. She was wearing only underwear, revealing her lithe form and brown skin. He could see her small dark areola beneath her white cotton bra. James gave her a once over before returning his gaze to her beautiful hazel eyes and black hair.

“Come on in guys. There's plenty of room.” Amy said, blushing.

“I'll drive myself home. It's not a big deal.” said James.

“No way, knucklehead.” Sarah interjected. “You said you were drunk, you are staying.”

James felt Sarah's soft hand lay against his chest as she and Amy pulled him into the bedroom.

That night, James is sandwiched between Amy and Sarah. Facing Amy, he runs his hands over her body as Sarah holds him around the waist. Sarah drops her hands to his cock and begins to jack her brother off while James makes out with Amy. Amy throws her panties to the floor and begins to finger herself. James rolls on top of Amy and fucks her while his sister masturbates. Locking eyes with his sister, James reaches over to fondle her breasts. Soon, Amy orgasms and lays on the bed panting while James pulls his sister into a deep kiss. Sarah

Movie Night
mfff movie os/ys/rm rubbing
setup: os watches movie with ys, ys friend, p
action: feel up under blanket
segways: 02 03
Sarah leaves to go to a club with her friend. Melissa and Rachel head off to get a movie while James works on some homework.

“I'm really sorry, Sarah! We already had plans for tonight.”

Melissa stuck out her tongue at Sarah while Rachel grinned.

“Great. So you are going to dissapoint my friend. That's awesome, James. Bye.”

“Have fun Sarah!” Rachel said as Sarah stalked out of the room.

“Too bad we aren't old enough to join you!” Melissa called after Sarah, grinning. “Lets get a movie, James!”

“I have a little homework left,” James said to Melissa and Rachel. “Could you go grab a movie while I finish?”

“Sure! Lets go Rache!” Melissa said as she tugged Rachel away by the hand. Excitement shone in both their eyes.

“I'm driving!” James heard Rachel cry from the door as the girls left. He got back to his math homework.

At the video store, Rachel surprised Melissa by heading straight to the action section.

“Do you think James will like this one?” said Rachel, reading the back blurb of a movie titled "Zombie Apocalypse".

Melissa rolled her eyes with a laugh. “Of course he will. But we won't, so we aren't getting it. You've got to stop fawning all over him! It makes you look needy!”

“I don't fawn!”

Melissa ignored Rachel's pouting as she led them to the romance section.

“Look, here is a good one. It says it's a retelling of 'Little Women' set in a Tolkienesque Renaissance setting. Sounds good.”

“But what if James gets bored and stops watching? I like hanging out with him.” Rachel said with a blush. Melissa rolled her eyes again.

“He won't care what movie we get. He will like spending time with me and you.”

“Promise?” Rachel said uncertainly.

“I'll make sure he doesn't get bored Rache.”

“Ok. And at least we'll be watching a movie we like, right?” Rachel said smiling.

When they came home, they were greeted by an appetizing smell from the kitchen.

“What is that?” Rachel asked. “It smells good.”

Melissa's stomach grumbled as they entered the kitchen.

“Hey ladies. I was hungry so I cooked up some stuff for the movie.”

“Smells good” said Melissa.

Rachel put the movie on as Melissa and James sat down to eat. Rachel sat on the opposite side of James from her best friend and began to eat as the movie started.

“I didn't know you could cook so well!” Rachel said as she hungrily devoured the dish. There were saute'd vegetables with a savory flavor and a side of seasoned rice.

“Well, sometimes he can.” Melissa said. “Some of his early experiments weren't too palatable. I can't really complain though. At least he hasn't burned the house down.”

As they finished, Melissa offered to clear up the dishes. She returned with some snacks and a blanket. James puts his arm around Melissa as she threw it over the three teens. She welcomed his gentle pull and felt a rush as she huddled against his body.

James, painfully aware of his position between two beautiful girls, quickly lost track of the movies plot. He could feel the heat of Melissa's body where she rested her leg on his. He let his hand slide under her shirt and play over her pert breasts. Despite his roaming touch, she was obviously enraptured by the movie, not even looking away when she snacked on the popcorn she had brought.

Feeling Rachel's arm touching his, he pulled it up and put it carelessly around Rachel. He felt her body tense and then relax under his arm. When he pulled her gently towards him she lay her head on his chest.

Under the blanket, James let each hand explore it's girl. He lets his hand slide up and down Rachel's body during the movie. Her breathing thickened when he let his fingertips probe beneath the strap of her underwear.

Both hiss hands froze when he felt a small, girlish hand undoing his pants. As it snaked it's way under his boxers to touch his precum soaked penis, he wondered which girl this could be.

“It must be Melissa,” James thought to himself. Both girls look flushed, but there was no way Rachel was this comfortable with him. As the fingers on his cock played with him, James squeezed both girls close. The fingers traced the contours of his cock as he fought to control his breathing.

As he lost himself in pleasure, James let his fingers explore their way down Rachel's stomach. He closed his eyes and imagined Rachel's curly red pubes even as they tickled the tips of his fingers. The contact sets him off. Cum erupted against the palm of the hand jacking him off. After his cock emptied it's load, he felt a few tender touches before the hand withdrew. In the light of the movie he saw Melissa licking her hand clean.

“Wow Melly” Rachel said, giggling in excitement. “You must really like the snacks!”

“I love the way my snack tastes.” She said. James heard her whisper into his ear: “That really hit the spot.”

His desire sated, James contented himself to tenderly hold both girls, enjoying their delight as the various women in the movie married their personal prince charming.

Clean Up

As the movie ended, Sarah came in the door.

“Have a nice night?” James asked her.

“No thanks to you, twerp. I'm heading to bed,” she said, and went straight to her room.

“She's always so charming, isn't she? Come on, Rache. Help me clean this stuff up. You better clean up and hit the sack so the Princess doesn't lose her beauty sleep, Jamie,” Melissa said with a wink.

The Crush
mff ys friend, p shopping
setup: os away, ys cleaning, p & ys friend go shopping
action: ys friend

As Jamie sat studying, he heard the sweet, soft cadence of Melissa's voice carry from the kitchen.

“Jamie, can you go get some stuff from the grocery store? We're running kind of low on food.”

“Sure Mel.” James hollered, resigned. She always used that voice when she wanted something from him. It always worked.

Rachel, who was helping Melissa cook dinner, bounded into the room.

“Can I come, Jamie? Please?”

“Rache, I need help!” Melissa pouted, following Rachel into the living room. Looking at Rachel's hopeful stare, she relented.

“Well, I guess knucklehead here needs someone to remember what to get,” Melissa said with a grin and a jab in James' ribs. “YOU are in charge of THIS,” Melissa continued, handing Rachel the grocery list.

“No hijinks, James, you know I need help in the kitchen.” Melissa whispered to James as Rachel ran out the door in a squeal.

“What do you mean?” James replied.

“Well, as she is being embarrassingly obvious about it, I guess I can fill you in. Rachel has a huge crush on you!”

“Um, really?” James said, his eyes moving to the door through which Rachel had disappeared.

“God, Sarah is right. You are dumb!” Melissa said with a grin.

“Hey!” James said, watching his sister skip back to the kitchen giggling loudly.

Grocery Shopping

James wasn't sure if his sister was pranking him. Once alone with Rachel, the outgoing nature she showed with Melissa disappeared. When James looked over at her to admire the way her wavy hair ran over her shoulders and pert breasts, he could see she was blushing. Melissa was right!

With some effort James managed to get Rachel to loosen up a bit. He made light conversation about what she and Melissa were doing over the Summer. It turns out they were spending time camping, fishing and generally having a blast doing out doors activites over Summer.

“I didn't know Melissa liked that stuff.” James said.

“Nah, she doesn't care much. But she likes to come with me! We do stuff she likes sometimes, sometimes we do stuff I like.”

“Looks like were here,” James said, pulling into the grocery parking lot.

Rachel flirted shamelessly with James as they worked their way through the grocery list. James, cognizant of Melissa's warning not to fool around, kept Rachel in check. However, Rachel's sky blue eyes and broad grin compelled James to let his hand brush against her every time he reached for ingredients.

Rachel kept his attention on the ride home by playing with her scarlet locks, laughing at his corny humor.

“Oh, we're here already.” Rachel interjected as they pulled up at home. “I wish I didn't have to share you with Melly.”

James smiled at her. She returned the smile as she grabbed some groceries and followed James inside.

Mel's Condition
mff hugging
setup: ys morning sickness
action: none really
segways: os preg, end

James awoke, his balls aching. He had gotten used to filling Sarah with his seed. Unfortunately, she left with Amy on a church retreat over a week ago and wasn't due back for days. James hadn't been able to satisfy himself inside of Melissa as it would have looked rather odd for her to let Rachel sleep alone while Melissa joined him in bed. He had tried jacking off, but the fleeting pleasure did little to stem his urges. For years his mother had emptied him. When he left home, his sisters had replaced Molly. He lazily stroked his hard on for a few minutes before taking a cold shower and joining Rachel and Melissa for breakfast.

“Another day of teasing.” grumbled James to himself as he ambled into the kitchen and helped himself to a delicious stack of pancakes.

“Where's Rachel?”

“She's looking up bus schedules for me on the computer. James, I'm taking a bus back home today.”

“What!” choked James. “What happened? Is it Sarah? She has been acting nicer the last few weeks. She's not even here this week!”

“I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days.”

“Yeah, I know. Rachel told me about it. You'll get over it. Just give it time.”

“Just to be safe, I want to go see our family doctor.”

“Dr. Dixon? Are you sure Mel?”

“Yeah. Mom agrees. You love me, right Jamie?”

Her eyes looked red as if she had been crying.

James grinned, held her against him in a gentle embrace and whispered “Of course, Mel. I'll love you no matter what happens. You know that.”

He wondered why she was acting so strangely. As they separated from their embrace, the toothy smile on her face made him forget about her odd question.

“Melly, there's a bus leaving at 10 after. Do you think we can make it?” Rachel called, walking into the room.

“Yeah, sure we can. I'll drive you there, Mel. Come with us Rachel, we can see her off!”

“Cool! Lets go!” Rachel chirped, walking next to her friend as James led Melissa out of the house.

Bus Station

“Melly, are you sure you don't want me to come with you?” Rachel said as the bus loaded. She was hugging Melissa tight.

Melissa pulled away and feinted a smile. “I'll be back early next week. It doesn't make much sense to pay for two tickets. I can't wait to come back!”

Melissa hugged Rachel once again before pulling away and embracing her brother. James caressed Melissa tenderly as he hugged her goodbye, letting his hand drift down her dress to softly cup her tight ass.

Melissa pulled back, smiling. “Promise to take care of Rachel while I'm gone?”

James gave a sideways glance at Rachel, who had tears in her eyes. “Yeah, I think I can keep her occupied.”

“James, if I hear when I get back that she was bored, I'm not going to be happy!” Melissa said with uncharacteristic seriousness. “Just keep her busy so she doesn't miss me, OK?”

“Promise.”

James gave her a peck on the cheek, letting his tongue lap briefly against the corner of her lips.

“Bye Melly!” Rachel called as Melissa got on the bus.

“Bon voyage, Mel.”

“I'll be back soon guys! Love you, bye!”

Camping
setup: ys, away
action: setup
segway: finish

James didn't give Rachel a chance to mope. On the drive home, he invited her to go camping that weekend, remembering how much she liked out doors activites. Giggling, Rachel said she would love to come.

“Can we not invite Sarah?”

“You don't like her?”

“Well, I do. Kind of.” Rachel said, frowning.

“Don't worry, I wasn't planning to. I don't think she likes camping.”

“Cool!” Rachel said with a giggle. “I'd love to come!”

That night they were headed off to Rachel's favorite campsite. James enjoyed the harmless flirting on the drive. When they arrived, he began unloading the car while Rachel set up the tent. Soon, they had dinner cooking on an open fire and ate while Rachel rested against James.

Sunset

“Can we watch the Sun set, Jamie?” Rachel asked as dusk approached. “I know the perfect place to see it.”

“Sure. Lets go.”

They walked hand in hand down to a large lake that reflected the Sun near the horizon.

“It's beautiful.” James said. He held Rachel against him. When the Sun began to sink below the horizon, James turned to look at Rachel. She was staring back at him, her fiery hair dancing brilliantly in the wind and sunset. Cradling her cheek, he approached her lips. He felt her hot breath on his face as she leaned into the kiss. Their lips grazed one another, then pushed passionately together. He felt her lips part as his tongue ran along them. Their arms enveloped each other as they explored each other's mouths and bodies.

By the time they part, the sky was dark and they were breathless.

Campfire

Rachel lets herself rest against James as they tend the campfire.

Skinny Dipping

Breathless from their kiss, Rachel let herself collapse into James' strong body.

“Would you like to go swimming, Jamie?” Rachel said, hopefully.

“Sure! That sounds fun!” Without further encouragement, James stripped to his boxers. Rachel could feel her arousal flaring as she watched the clothes fall from his chiseled frame. No wonder Sarah was bitchy. “I would be too,” she thought, “if I had to sleep next to this every night and couldn't touch him!”

Rachel watched him dive flawlessly beneath the water. Being modest, she jumped in fully clothed.

As they swam and played, James made sure there was plenty of contact between them. He couldn't help himself. Her tight, firm body stirred his desire at every touch.

“You and Melly seem really close,” Rachel stated as they treaded water.

If only you knew, James thought. “Yeah, we love each other.”

“I can tell.” Rachel was inches in front of him. “It really made me jealous on the trip over here seeing you two acting like such close siblings.”

“Well, I guess we are.” James said slowly. “I'm glad you came. I'm beginning to feel close to you.”

Rachel felt his hand on her neck. She opened her mouth for the coming kiss. She could see the brilliant moon smiling down on them as his tongue played with hers.

James finally breaks the kiss.

James, breaking the kiss, stared into Rachel's eyes as he whispered, “Lets head back to the tent.”

Cold Tent

James easily pulled himself out of the water before offering his hand to Rachel.

“Th-Thanks.” Rachel stuttered, the wind chilling her soaking clothes.

“You should have stripped like me sweetie!” James said with a laugh. James threw his shirt around Rachel and held her in his arm as they left the lake behind them.

Back at the campsite, James threw his clothes over the clothes line and turned to face Rachel.

“Take off your clothes, Rache. You can't sleep in that.”

Rachel looked up at his kind dark eyes and obeyed. As she undressed, James drank in the sight of the redheads slim, tight body. The freckles stood out on her wet skin wile the drops of water glinted in the moonlight. He could feel the blood running to his cock. Her panties wrapped around the flare of her hips and her nipples were visible beneath her soaked bra. Rachel exchanged the garments for a dry towel. James put them on the line without comment as Rachel toweled off. Shivering, she followed James into the tent.

“Sorry Rache. I've only got one sleeping blanket.” He said as they brushed off their feet. “The tent is really only meant for one person so I never bothered to get a spare.”

“It's OK.” Rachel said with a smile. “I kind of like the idea of doubling up. You can keep me warm.”

Rachel in the Tent
mf impregnation
setup: Rachel camping
action: impregnation
segway: finish

James lay down next to Rachel. The view of her broad smile and sky blue eyes staring back into his made him reach his hand instinctively. He caressed her face as he leaned down to kiss her again. Rachel joined him, letting her hands explore his muscled body.

James felt the desire stirring in his loins as he drank in Rachel's kiss. With Sarah away, he hadn't ejaculated in days. He couldn't help himself as he slid his hands beneath her bra, reveling in the feeling of her milky flesh on his palms. Her damp bra unhooked easily, allowing him to run his hands across her jutting breasts. His hands drifted down her sides to catch her panties as they continued their journey to her feet. He kicked off his own underwear as hers fell to the tent floor.

Rachel, looking up at the man hulking over her, the last barriers to their coupling removed, bit her lip. She had a fleeting thought of not having any protection. This thought was wiped from her mind as she felt his manhood on her pussy. Her back arched as she allowed herself to be swept away in the kisses that he peppered along her breast and neck. Soon, he was rutting her with carnal need. Her arms were pinned as he plunged his unprotected cock inside her. He raped his member inside her with abandon, no longer caring about her, only using her for his pleasure. She heard him unleash a guttural, animal roar. The explosion of warmth inside her, the knowledge that this man was claiming her as his, caused her to cry out and clench him tight. She relishes in the closeness she felt as the warmth pooled in her womb. Joined as one, they fall asleep.

James would certainly be taking care of Rachel while Melissa was away.

Breakfast
mfff final
setup: all women sleep with p for summer
action: above, ys friend cooks breakfast in apron with cum running down leg, os, ys cuddle with p w/ morning sickness
segways: finish

Weeks later, James was watching the morning news on the couch with Melissa snuggling next too him. He could smell bacon and heard Rachel cooking breakfast as intermittent sounds of Sarah retching carried from her bathroom. When she entered the living room Sarah looked disheveled and a bit green.

“Still sick?” James asked.

“Yeah, I guess Jamie.” she said, sitting next to James. He could feel the tension in her body as he pulled her against him.

“Wow Sarah. You too?” Melissa said, turning to face Sarah. Their eyes met.

“Don't worry. Jamie will take care of you. Right Jamie?”

“Everything will be OK Sarah.” James said. He felt her hold him tight.

“That's how I found out.” Melissa said, simply. “Rachel's cooking made me retch too.”

James felt the tension in Sarah's body melt away.

“I feel like everything will be ok,” Sarah said, feeling her body flushed with love for her brother. “She really is a, bad cook, isn't she?”

“Yep,” Melissa said with a smile as Rachel entered the room with a plate full of charred bacon and flat pancakes. “At least she's graduated from serving watery pancakes.”

Rachel took it in stride. “And at least I haven't almost burned the house down Melly.”

“I love your cooking Rachel,” said James as Rachel served him. Her cheeks turned pink and she beamed at him.

“I think your cooking is OK,” Melissa said, “but you are a bit messy in the kitchen. Look, you've got some batter running down your leg.”

James looked to see a thin stream of his cum running from underneath Rachel's skirt. It trailed all the way down to her knee where it terminated in a crusty glob. For a moment her face matched her hair. She quickly excused herself. Did they know what that really was?

Pondering, he pulled his sisters closer. They both uttered “We love you Jamie.” in unison into his ears.

Breakfast, Rachel 1st

James came out to find Melissa on the couch. He felt her familiar warmth melt against him as he sat. He could smell bacon and heard Sarah cooking breakfast as intermittent sounds of Rachel retching carried from her bathroom. When she entered the living room Rachel looked disheveled and a bit green.

“Sick?” James asked.

“Yeah, I guess Jamie.” she said, sitting next to James. He could feel the tension in her body as he pulled her against him.

“You must have caught what I had” Melissa said, turning to face Sarah. Their eyes met.

“Don't worry,” Melissa said to her friend, “Jamie will take care of you. Right Jamie?”

“Everything will be OK Rache,” James said. He felt her hold him tight.

“That's how I found out.” Melissa said, simply. “The smell of breakfast made me retch too.”

James felt the tension in Rachel's body melt away. He saw the friends hands clasp across his stomach. They lay like that for a few minutes before parting just as Sarah entered the room.

“I love your cooking,” said James as Sarah served him. Her cheeks turned pink and she beamed at him.

“Me too,” Melissa said, “but you are a bit messy in the kitchen. Look, you've got some batter running down your leg.”

James looked to see a thin stream of his cum running from underneath Sarah's apron. It trailed all the way down to her knee where it terminated in a crusty glob. Her face went red as she quickly excused herself. Did they know what that really was?

Pondering, he pulled the best friends closer to him. They both uttered “We love you Jamie.” in unison into his ears.

John is on the couch with Melissa in his arm watching the morning news.

3 is in the kitchen cooking. 2 returns from the bathroom after audible retching. Melissa looks at her with a knowing smile before asking 2 “You too?”

2 looks from James to Melissa, cuddled against him, her head on his chest. James tells her to sit down. 2 sits next to James. James pulls 2 against him and tells her everything is going to be OK. 2 holds James tight and tells him she loves him. Melissa says that the smell of 3's cooking also made her retch and that that was how she found out about her own condition. James feels the tension in 2 melt away. 2 states that she can feel that everything will be alright.

Melissa and 2 laugh about 3 not being a good cook as she enters the room with burnt bacon and pancakes, wearing an apron, tee and skirt. 3, still on an emotional high from her morning session with James takes it in stride and comments that she has at least not set off the fire alarm (which Melissa has done twice). James says he loves her cooking which makes 3 smile and blush. 2 says 3's cooking tastes OK but she is messy in the kitchen. 2 points out that 3 has spilled some batter on her leg. James looks to see a thin line of cum running from 3's skirt all the way down to her knee. 3's blush becomes crimson and she excuses herself. James wonders weather Melissa and 2 recognized what they saw. As he pulls them tighter they both sigh deeply and say “We love you” in unison.

Time Passes:

After Sarah spooning:
As the days went on, the casual flirting of Melissa and Rachel drove James to madness. He couldn't get Melissa alone to release his desire for both women and didn't feel comfortable treating Sarah to another wet dream.

After Breaking Sarah:
Each night, James would wait for Sarah to head for bed before following her. Each night, she would ask if he was ready for bed before James shed his clothing and joined her in bed. They never talked about their nighttime activities in their conversations. It was as if the passionate kisses, the rutting and the muffled cries of pleasure took place in a dream. The telltale stains on the sheets each morning where James' seed leaked from his sister's crotch were the only evidence of their nightly coupling.

During one of these talks, James learned that Amy was disappointed at not getting to spend more time with him. Hearing the jealousy in his sister's voice, James didn't press the subject.

“We're going on a church retreat in July,” Sarah told him one night as his cum soaked into her sex. “I really want to stay with you but Amy made me promise to go. You'll miss me, right?”

“Of course I will. I'll call every day.”

He held her as her breath calmed into sleep.

After Movie Night:
James was not treated to an encore performance of the pleasurable release he felt that night while watching the movie. Every day he was teased by the incessant flirting of his younger sister. He had managed to get release early Sunday morning. In the brief period after Sarah left for church and before Rachel awoke, he slipped his yearning cock between Melissa's legs as she cooked. The feeling of his cum shooting inside a young, fertile womb had sated him but left him craving the passionate lovemaking he lost when he left Molly behind. Soon his balls began to ache with need.

Before Crush:
As the weeks went by, James' sexual frustration mounted. All he could think of when he saw Melissa's slim figure, or Rachel's ginger hair, or even his older sister's womanly form was his need to fill a female with cum. Sex with Melissa was sparse at best, and usually took the form of surreptitious hand jobs. When James did get the opportunity to bed his little sister he held nothing back. On one occasion his seed soaked completely through her bikini bottoms as they rode home from the pool. He only just managed to distract Rachel so that Melissa could change without being discovered.

After Camping:
All weekend, James ravished Rachel. They spent their days exploring trails hand in hand, sharing tender moments and deep kisses. On multiple occasions Rachel thought to ask James to get condoms. But when night came, she lost herself in his body. She relished the fullness she felt every time he exploded inside her.

“Jamie, you won't tell Melly about this, will you?” Rachel asked as they drove home. “I want to tell her myself, when the time is right. I really care for her as a friend.”

James looked over at the beauty beside him. Even now, he could see the wetness on her daisy dukes where he had sown his seed inside her.

“Don't worry, Rache. I love you both so much.”

Rachel was ecstatic when Melissa returned. Melissa seemed to have tempered her overt flirting. James thought that Rachel may have told Melissa about their relationship. If Melissa knew, she said nothing. Instead of teasing James, the next few weeks found Melissa spending her time huddling underneath James' embrace as they relaxed on the couch.

Rachel's flirting continued unabated. With his two sisters in the house James had little chance to continue their passion. On the weekends he could usually slip away with Rachel long enough to sate himself inside of her. Gazing into her eyes, he would whisper sweet nothings as his hands gripped her flesh. She mentioned that she had condoms the last time they were together, but she said nothing when he erupted inside her.

routes: finish

required routes:

Molly:
Goodbye Mom mpreg

Melissa:
Packing, Shower with Mel ys preg

Rachel's Crush arc:
Dinner
Movie Night
The Crush, Grocery Shopping arc
Bus Stop, Camping arc ysfriend preg

Bedtime with Sarah arc:
First Night
Wet Dream, Waking Up OR Dancing arc
Nighttime Spooning
Breaking Sarah ospreg

Rachel's camping story arc

avoid Shower:
Skip Shower, skip Road Trip
Unpacking
Dinner
First Night
Dancing
Melissa is Up
ys friend preg 1st

os preg 1st:
Dinner
First Night
Dancing arc, ignore Amy → Nighttime Spooning, Walking to School
The Crush, Grocery Shopping
Breaking Sarah os preg
Bus Stop → Camping arc ys friend preg
Breakfast

ys friend preg 1st:
Dinner
First Night
Movie Night
Wet Dream, Waking Up
The Crush, Grocery Shopping
Nighttime Spooning, Walking to School
Bus Stop → Camping arc
Breaking Sarah
Breakfast

Sarah and Amy come camping:
Camping arc
Sleep with os, adapt Breaking Sarah

os friend preg:
Dancing
Bedding Amy
Raping Sarah
Dump into Camping arc, os preg 1st and os friend preg

os friend preg threesome route:
Dancing
Bedding Amy threesome

intro:
01Goodbye Mom m preg
02Packing
03 shower ys preg
04 Road Trip
05 Time with Mel
06 Unpacking
07 Dinner
08 Bedtime with Sarah
09 Waking Up
10 The Choice, to 10.a1 or 10.b1
10.a1 Meeting Amy
10.a2 Beers
10.a3 Dancing, to 10.a3.a1, 10.a3.b1
10.a3.a1 Bedding Amy, Angry Sarah ending
10.a3.b1 Spooning with Sarah
10.a3.b2
10.b1 Movie Night
11 Wet Dream
12 Waking Up

06 start
06 04 02 08 09 core route
04 01 07 split
07 03 05 (ys, ys friend watching movie) 02
07 05 (os offers movie) 02
02=join

summer passes, join threads → main

08 mfff breakfast
setup:

ys, ys friend preg, os preg married to bf
ys, ys friend planning to attend college, finishing HS, MD will raise children
os friend returns, p takes over os room, now p, roommate are roommates

m: preg @ home
ys: preg @ home
ys friend: seduce @ school
os: preg @ school, sleep in bed, irritated, dislikes p until p has wet dream. Os wakes to

FUCK_CHYOO

PS I don't really know or care how this bbs software works. I registered with an email. There is probably some way to send me emails via a form with this software. That's the best way to respond.

Bye.

Ok I am sensing some hostility

I don't remember seeing any of your stories come through and I don't know how they could have been deleted. Normally rejecting a story does not delete it.

It is pretty easy to get any story onto the site. Just submit a coherent, reasonably well written introduction thread that ends in a continuing question. Do introduce your characters and some sort of plot. Don't screw with little kids or animals and you should be fine. The notes and story fragments you included in your post are a good start, but do not really read as a story. It seems like you could pretty easily pull them together to submit. Please send the story through again.

just how does one submit a new story to chyoo anyway? doesn't seem to be a button or the like where i've checked...

When you log in, go to Home - not the one at the far left of the screen, but the "Home" just to the right of where it says "My >>"

Then it'll say "Welcome back {Username}", and right below there, there's a little link to create a story.

Back