Divorced lonely woman shares her deepest darkest fantasy with her young next door neighbor. He surprises her by making it a reality on Valentine's day

Cfnmlover84

Literotica Guru
After a night of drinking, 48-year old Stacy tells her next door neighbor 22-year old James about her deepest darkest fantasy. She tells him about a (in her words) "fantasy scenario where I'm completely helpless and vulnerable, at the mercy of a dominant partner. i'm bound and gagged and have a stud open my top and fuck my big tits and then he pulls out and strokes his cock until he cums on my face". He's initially uncomfortable with how honest she's being about her sexual desires. But then a idea comes to him to make her fantasy a reality on Valentine's Day.

After a night of drinking, 48-year old Stacy tells her next door neighbor 22-year old James about her deepest darkest fantasy. She tells him about a (in her words) "fantasy scenario where I'm completely helpless and vulnerable, at the mercy of a dominant partner. i'm bound and gagged and have a stud open my top and fuck my big tits and then he pulls out and strokes his cock until he cums on my face". He's initially uncomfortable with how honest she's being about her sexual desires. But then a idea comes to him to make her fantasy a reality on Valentine's Day.
It's a good idea. I did a non-con story, very similar.

It's a good idea. I did a non-con story, very similar.
Wow interesting. I don't intend for this to be a non-con story. More of her making a mistake that works out for her in the end. She's usually shy and conservative but she shared with him a deep secret while drunk and flirting with him. A secret fantasy that she told no one else about. and she didn't think that he would remember it and make her fantasy come true.

Wow interesting. I don't intend for this to be a non-con story. More of her making a mistake that works out for her in the end. She's usually shy and conservative but she shared with him a deep secret while drunk and flirting with him. A secret fantasy that she told no one else about. and she didn't think that he would remember it and make her fantasy come true.
I wasn't suggesting you should, sorry if I gave that impression. My story is about a husband who finds out his wife has a secret rape fantasy. He makes it happen as a surprise.

Back