Tell me your incest stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryfgirl19

Really Experienced
I don’t fantasize about my actual family and have no desire to engage in incest myself, but I LOVE fantasizing and reading about other peoples’ incest experiences! It gets me super wet... feel free to share your’s if you are so inclined! All types welcome (but keep the details within Lit’s rules please).

I don’t fantasize about my actual family and have no desire to engage in incest myself, but I LOVE fantasizing and reading about other peoples’ incest experiences! It gets me super wet... feel free to share your’s if you are so inclined! All types welcome (but keep the details within Lit’s rules please).

When my daughter was 18 i used to enjoy her soiled panties as i was doing the family laundry.

When my daughter was 18 i used to enjoy her soiled panties as i was doing the family laundry.

Very hot! Did you ever cum in them before washing?

Hope to hear about some men enjoying mom’s panties.

Like you. It never occurred to me, within my family (except for a couple of cousins) and if it had I'd have been revolted. But I love reading about and fantasizing about other situations. Especially mother—son and older sister—younger brother, with some form of dominance involved.

Cousin and thoughts

I have a cousin that I've thought about for years. She was always an adventurous type growing up. Lots of partying and sneaking out while in HS. I left for some years and didn't see or talk to her for about 15 years. After all this time I visited her to see some family. While at her house she left a pink dildo on her bed. I cracked a joke about it not expecting it to go well. She then spouted off with, "Yeah I just used it a few minutrs ago." This was yesterday. Not sure what I'll say when I go see her again. It could be real awkward or a great time.

I have a cousin that I've thought about for years. She was always an adventurous type growing up. Lots of partying and sneaking out while in HS. I left for some years and didn't see or talk to her for about 15 years. After all this time I visited her to see some family. While at her house she left a pink dildo on her bed. I cracked a joke about it not expecting it to go well. She then spouted off with, "Yeah I just used it a few minutrs ago." This was yesterday. Not sure what I'll say when I go see her again. It could be real awkward or a great time.

You should have asked if you could taste it.

Daddy/Daughter

I have been involved in a sexual relationship with my middle daughter for over a year now. She is 39.

I have had sexual fantasies about my husband fucking my daughter ( it his) who is in her 20’s. Catching them and not say a word and just watch them fuck as I play with myself.

Hot stories. I'd never be interested in my immediate family, but I have a couple of cousins I've fantasized about. One I'm close to, it's more of a sisterly thing, but all the same sometimes I think it would be nice to share a physical moment with her.

Cousin

My younger cousin came home drunk at a frat party. She walked around in just panties. I gave you a tight hug and squeezed her as moaning. She looked at me and said to you want this ass...

And

I bent her over the bed. Spanked her. Spread her ass and lubed it up. Forced in to her tight ass. She loved it. Not her first time

Not too much here but alluded in another thread. Have sniffed some of my cousins panties before, and shoes. She was getting changed for a party here last week, and barefoot for ages I was rock solid for a while. When she left, she left some heels as she didn't know which shoes to wear. I fucked my ass with the heel and left some precum where he feet will go...next time she wears them her toes will be touching it !

Very hot! Did you ever cum in them before washing?

Hope to hear about some men enjoying mom’s panties.

I enjoyed wearing and cumming in my sister and mums panties and stockings. Never ever thought about sex with them . Just loved wearing their things.

In our family incest is the rule rather than the exception, as is cross-dressing for all males. Why not, we are all consenting adults and it doesn't hurt anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back