Social Experiment - Ladies, Send a PM to a Random Man on Lit for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna be mad..... I'm not gonna be mad..... I'm not gonna be mad.....

This motherfucker better be grateful.
Dork.
I appreciate it. Nothing I miss more than a warm embrace.

I Can't promise warmth. It's fucking cold this morning. But it's warmed up a lot.

The point that everyone is trying to make is that we all have our own little issues, We all came here for a reason. Love, attention, sexual gratification, whatever. I believe the term is. "Fake it until you make it" Which is exactly what I told my therapist I was going to try and do until I could master the Demons of my own depression.

I am learning that surrounding myself with positive people, has helped me feel more positive. Negative energy makes me blah. Of course I still feel like shit some days. My mirror and I have more fights then I can count. :mad: But. EY and I just started a thread recently to try and help feelings like this. To discover we aren't alone. We all have bad thoughts, days and energy. But to realize we aren't alone, helps a lot. :kiss:

Dork.

I Can't promise warmth. It's fucking cold this morning. But it's warmed up a lot.

The point that everyone is trying to make is that we all have our own little issues, We all came here for a reason. Love, attention, sexual gratification, whatever. I believe the term is. "Fake it until you make it" Which is exactly what I told my therapist I was going to try and do until I could master the Demons of my own depression.

I am learning that surrounding myself with positive people, has helped me feel more positive. Negative energy makes me blah. Of course I still feel like shit some days. My mirror and I have more fights then I can count. :mad: But. EY and I just started a thread recently to try and help feelings like this. To discover we aren't alone. We all have bad thoughts, days and energy. But to realize we aren't alone, helps a lot. :kiss:

Thank you again.

Honestly, I am tired of “faking it”. It’s exhausting. I decided to be vulnerable. Too bad it was met with “fake it”.

Dork.

Oh right right!

So, since Sassy and EY has helped me with my thread, I should give a shout out to theirs.

I'll let Sassy explain what the thread is about since I probably won't do it justice (see her quote above). Regardless, check it out. You might find people who are willing to come together to help you. I fully support their efforts and I think the thread is amazing.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1487244

Thank you again.

Honestly, I am tired of “faking it”. It’s exhausting. I decided to be vulnerable. Too bad it was met with “fake it”.

So is being depressed. Ask me when the last time I woke up and truly felt rested was? I don't even remember what life was like before insomnia.

I'm extending the olive branch here. But as some one who is already in therapy trying to deal with this shit. Nothing changes without you wanting it to.

Do you know how many times I've heard Chris tell me he wished he was dead? But now, 5 years later, he knows facing me would be worse than hell.

I don't think the situation should be or is that black or white. There is merit in hoping people will accept you for who you are, and also trying to fight to improve yourself or at least improve your public image.

Sometimes I hide the pain inside because the clerk at the grocery store doesn't need to know I'm sad or anxious. Sometimes I just smile and say I'm good and sometimes it is true and sometimes it isn't.

And a hug sounds really good right about now.

I love this thread and personally would welcome a pm from someone new, or old I haven't been around much lately.

So is being depressed. Ask me when the last time I woke up and truly felt rested was? I don't even remember what life was like before insomnia.

I'm extending the olive branch here. But as some one who is already in therapy trying to deal with this shit. Nothing changes without you wanting it to.

Do you know how many times I've heard Chris tell me he wished he was dead? But now, 5 years later, he knows facing me would be worse than hell.

Yep, true story.

Thank you again.

Excuse me, you were vulnerable and not everyone told you to "fake it". Some of us offered an ear, and you said you had to go to work. Don't act like everyone is the same, please.

Excuse me, you were vulnerable and not everyone told you to "fake it". Some of us offered an ear, and you said you had to go to work. Don't act like everyone is the same, please.

Ooooh shit boy, you done fucked up. You made Gracie mad.

I like feisty Gracie! :cattail:

Oh right right!

So, since Sassy and EY has helped me with my thread, I should give a shout out to theirs.

I'll let Sassy explain what the thread is about since I probably won't do it justice (see her quote above). Regardless, check it out. You might find people who are willing to come together to help you. I fully support their efforts and I think the thread is amazing.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1487244

What he said.

Well. Can't blame a girl for trying. ;) I'll take my boobs the put them where they are wanted. :p

Well. Can't blame a girl for trying. ;) I'll take my boobs the put them where they are wanted. :p

You mean to tell me that you put the effort in and he dismissed it? Oh that makes me mad. That's literally 2 women who offered to be Good Samaritans and this dude just dismissed it.

Wow. Such a shame.

I do not play nice with people who upset my friends.

I'd volunteer for boob honors, but we don't really know one another that well, so I think that means I have to wait until the third message, is that what I saw earlier in this thread ;)

It really makes me happy to see so many people willing to be open about their struggles with mental health shit, makes me personally feel less alone.

Thank you again.

I think you’re misinterpreting my post a little bit. In my original post I mentioned that if you have to fake it that it wouldn’t hurt to try. The keyword there is try. I did not say that you had to fake it forever. I just meant that even if you felt negative that by trying to be a little bit more positive would help attract other people to you. You mentioned being lonely and if you had other people around you you wouldn’t be lonely anymore. And that would help you not be negative. That was all that I meant. You are focusing on one aspect of my post if forgetting the whole other part of it. The part that I meant for you to take away from it. I did not mean for you to take Faking it away from what I said. I’m sorry if there has been some confusion on that.

Last edited:
You mean to tell me that you put the effort in and he dismissed it? Oh that makes me mad. That's literally 2 women who offered to be Good Samaritans and this dude just dismissed it.

Wow. Such a shame.

These types of men ruin it for the rest of us :mad:

Wow. Such a shame.

It's ok. You and I both know that you cannot help people until they are ready. I'm not upset or offended. We've all been in dark places.
I'd volunteer for boob honors, but we don't really know one another that well, so I think that means I have to wait until the third message, is that what I saw earlier in this thread ;)

It really makes me happy to see so many people willing to be open about their struggles with mental health shit, makes me personally feel less alone.
haha Well. opening up is something I'm good at. :eek: I have a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth rather often. :eek:
I think you’re misinterpreting my post a little bit. In my original post I mentioned that if you have to fake it that it wouldn’t hurt to try. The keyword there is try. I did not say that you had to fake it forever. I just meant that even if you felt negative that by trying to be a little bit more positive would help attract other people to you. You mentioned being lonely and if you had other people around you you wouldn’t be lonely anymore. And that would help you not be negative. That was all that I meant. You are focusing on one aspect of my post if forgetting the whole other part of it. The part that I meant for you to take away from it. I did not mean for you to take Faking it away from what I said. I’m sorry if there has been some confusion on that.

You tried. It's hard to see little bits of effort when you are hurting. I think he knows deep down that no one meant disrespect. If he doesn't. He's not ready for the help. ;)

And I'll reply to you here in a few. :rose:

Someone come distract me from folding my laundry! Please! :p

It's ok. You and I both know that you cannot help people until they are ready. I'm not upset or offended. We've all been in dark places.

haha Well. opening up is something I'm good at. :eek: I have a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth rather often. :eek:

You tried. It's hard to see little bits of effort when you are hurting. I think he knows deep down that no one meant disrespect. If he doesn't. He's not ready for the help. ;)

And I'll reply to you here in a few. :rose:
As do I, shy I am not. Though sometimes I'm choosy about who I open up to about my inner demons since they scare even me at times, but don't most of us scare ourselves at times. There are other times I amaze myself too so the wheels on the bus go round and round

I'm doing good, thank you :) Maybe a little creeped out right now as I don't usually wander away from the PG too often :eek::D
haha you came into my thread! You wandered :rose:
Someone come distract me from folding my laundry! Please! :p
hmm or you could do mine too??? :D
As do I, shy I am not. Though sometimes I'm choosy about who I open up to about my inner demons since they scare even me at times, but don't most of us scare ourselves at times. There are other times I amaze myself too so the wheels on the bus go round and round

Totally get that. I just posted in my thread one of my favorite songs for those demons.. Inner Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back