The American left has completely lost it

EllieTalbot

Fear the Spoon
If you're on the left, are you OK with the narratives coming from your reps in media/entertainment?

And don't ask what I'm talking about. If you do, you're either feigning ignorance/indignation and just gearing up to spar, or you're too far gone to see what's happening. I'm not inviting the dogmatic to spew. They probably will anyway, but I won't be replying to any of that.

I know there are some thoughtful people here who commonly identify with the left. Those are the people I'm interested in talking to. If you're one of them, are you uncomfortable with how things are going on the left? How long have you been aware of the problem? Are you trying in any way to restore some sanity to it?

And don't start howling that it's all about those dastardly right-wingers. If you have intellectual integrity, you can't pretend that the hatred being generated by the left isn't violently and grotesquely disproportionate.

Brooding in Bonneville,
Ellie

If you're on the left, are you OK with the narratives coming from your reps in media/entertainment?

And don't ask what I'm talking about. If you do, you're either feigning ignorance/indignation and just gearing up to spar, or you're too far gone to see what's happening. I'm not inviting the dogmatic to spew. They probably will anyway, but I won't be replying to any of that.

I know there are some thoughtful people here who commonly identify with the left. Those are the people I'm interested in talking to. If you're one of them, are you uncomfortable with how things are going on the left? How long have you been aware of the problem? Are you trying in any way to restore some sanity to it?

And don't start howling that it's all about those dastardly right-wingers. If you have intellectual integrity, you can't pretend that the hatred being generated by the left isn't violently and grotesquely disproportionate.

Brooding in Bonneville,
Ellie

You started off wrong from the jump. It's always right wingers bitching about "who the fuck cares what (actor/entertainer) says?".
So why do you care about what the libs think about actors spew about? I mean, I don't give a shit about what you think but it was fun to point out your disingenuous and retarded question.

"Lost it?"

They never had it, if "it" is intellectual consistency or a moral center.

They invented the concept of moral relativism and they abide by it. What "good" they aspire to do for mankind, they "accomplish" by virtue signaling while taking no personal responsibility or initiative of their own. What little they actually do, they do so with other people's money.

Not surprised in Surprise, AZ.

You started off wrong from the jump. It's always right wingers bitching about "who the fuck cares what (actor/entertainer) says?".
So why do you care about what the libs think about actors spew about? I mean, I don't give a shit about what you think but it was fun to point out your disingenuous and retarded question.

:rolleyes:

Trump is putting brown children in cages yet concern-troll Talbot frets noisily about "the Left losing it".

That succinctly summarizes the disconnect today between the two major American political parties.

The existence of this thread pleases me immensely. :cool:

Trump is putting brown children in cages yet concern-troll Talbot frets noisily about "the Left losing it".

That succinctly summarizes the disconnect today between the two major American political parties.

Asswipes in US only focus on fashion and wardrobe malfunctions.

Goodnight Rob.

Brooding in Bonneville,
Ellie

Ms Ellie, I'm sure you have much to bring to the table. I'm all out of talking points today and tired from the new job.

Good to see you. Goodnight.

Tired in Sleepy town.
TeflonGuy

The wheel of fortune will keep on turning, and the left will once again be in power.

And when that happens, everyone will remember the vitriol coming from the right and find a reason to toss it back on them. It's so easy to kick someone when they're down, isn't it?

But please continue. The deeper the muck you're creating, the further you'll sink.

The hatred being generated by the left in righties? Yes, it is violently and grotesquely disproportionate. Perhaps you should take a Xanax and chill out.

Brooding in Bonneville,
Ellie

tumblr_inline_mvr22uYTHb1s07nl9.gif

LOL....Carnal Fart....patron saint of eternal rage.

The best "brown children in cages" picture was taken in 2014. I'm pretty sure a solid majority of voters know that.

The best "brown children in cages" picture was taken in 2014. I'm pretty sure a solid majority of voters know that.
Are you saying that it isn’t happening now? Why is the press being locked out of those camps then? Shouldn’t the government be proud of the improvements they’ve made?

Are you saying that it isn’t happening now? Why is the press being locked out of those camps then? Shouldn’t the government be proud of the improvements they’ve made?

More interesting, I think, is why Members of Congress, including Republicans, are being denied entrance.

And, of course, you can't get very good photos if you aren't being allowed unfettered access. So, that sort of blasts any possible comparison out of the water. Someone obviously is worried about that in the current situation--to the point of trying to disperse the kidnapped hostage kids all over the country secretly.

You'd think a true conservative wouldn't like that. For that matter, before the Republicans became lickspittles to a vile shyster, they didn't have much good to say about the vile shyster. They seemed more conservative--and American--and less Russian and Germany of the 30s and sniveling cowards then. You'd almost think they'd completely lost it in the last year.

You spelled NIGGER HO! wrong

Back