The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

Afternoon Glad. You and Ruby seem to be very chatty today.

Ruby so you are writing with L F in Charlottes Conversion? L F is a rather talented writer and most of the gals seem to like his writing.

CG, I am always chatty, but sometimes I do miss things. I will try to be a better reader/responder. And, yeah, I am writing in Charlotte's Conversion. I hope I am worthy. I enjoyed creating Mel.

Actually ruby LF asked me to write in that thread a few days ago and I whined about having to write in first person haha. So said I would if I could write third.

Well, I didn't even ask and when I sent him my rough draft, he didn't mention it. I guess I am one of those people who apologizes later rather than asking permission first. ;)

Hi Rubenesque

I’m a very casual writer on ‘Charlotte’s Conversion’ and I want to welcome you. You’re a breath of fresh air, a good writer and a great addition. Because of duties most of us Army girls struggle to post regularly so I’m glad LovinFingers now has a worthy writing partner.

Thank you, Sal. You are too kind. I hope to do the story justice. I read back some, so I did see some of your contributions. You are also a good writer. I hope to prove a worthy partner. :D

Let me think on that Glad. I am hopeful Mel will be a regular and there will certainly be opportunities. I will be in touch as this scene plays out. Thanks!

I vote yes, but I am the newbie and flexible, so I will go with whatever, however this plays out.

Just completed those bloody reports so now it’s time for dinner (wonder what the canteen has tonight?) then I’m going for a drink with Sal.

But before all that I want to welcome Ruby to the thread, you’re amazing! LF, I’m sure she’s gonna be a great addition. Next ... let’s kidnap Glad & CG and get them on board.

Just completed those bloody reports so now it’s time for dinner (wonder what the canteen has tonight?) then I’m going for a drink with Sal.

But before all that I want to welcome Ruby to the thread, you’re amazing! LF, I’m sure she’s gonna be a great addition. Next ... let’s kidnap Glad & CG and get them on board.

Thank you, Robyn. I certainly had fun creating Mel, but maybe that's because she is mostly me. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I kind of like her. You are great, too. I think Ruth and Mel will play against each other nicely.

And, yes, I agree that we need to drag Glad and CG into the melee.

Hi All:rose:,

you won't see much of me today i have internet problems.

Back when I can.

much love.

Uggg:rose:

We’ve just returned from Europe and will be leaving for our next deployment next week.

But I wanted to welcome Ruby to the Charlotte thread. Sadly because of our duties us Army girls struggle to post regularly. So you Ruby are going to be a breath of fresh air. And maybe the Chief and the Gladiator might wade in too.

Right, a night at base then I’m going home for a couple of nights. Sadly Hubby isn’t there!

CG - behave yourself!

I am certain Mr. Darcy will relish the alone time with you, GG. And Mum must already be cooking. Enjoy!

We’ve just returned from Europe and will be leaving for our next deployment next week.

But I wanted to welcome Ruby to the Charlotte thread. Sadly because of our duties us Army girls struggle to post regularly. So you Ruby are going to be a breath of fresh air. And maybe the Chief and the Gladiator might wade in too.

Right, a night at base then I’m going home for a couple of nights. Sadly Hubby isn’t there!

CG - behave yourself!

G G I will have you know I Always behave...........:eek:

Normally badly, after all one can behave Well, or Badly, but that is still behaving young lady. :devil:ish :D

Sounds like things are calming down a bit.

Fuck me! just found out I'm giving a speech tonight in front of 350 VIPs!!!! FUCK!!!!:eek:

Fuck me! just found out I'm giving a speech tonight in front of 350 VIPs!!!! FUCK!!!!:eek:

Not to worry Uggg I have faith in you. I am sure your wit and silver tongue will carry the day.;)

:eek:Robyn Uggg plays darts with bows and arrows!

Night sleep well Miss. :rose::kiss::rose:

S F it looks like Uggg will be missing this evening.

Darts with bow and arrow...pistols. Rubs hands. My kind of place. Anyone for javelin?

Me first Chris go stand by the target.

I pick up a javelin :devil:ish :D

Phoo Ming come here and grab a javelin.

Oh dear, is that the time? Well do apologize to Mr Ming...sidles towards the door.

Chris what say you we put down the javelins and pick up some single malts instead?

Back