The Chinal Pearl Inn part 8

::The sharp dart curves toward the fire but catches the corner of the fireplace on its path.::

YEOWWWW!!!!

::Looks down to see the dart stuck in my leg::

I’ve had enough of those NCB suites Uggg. Put your nuclear darts away! CG, where are you when a girl needs you?

Uggg, maybe your ex can write my reports for me. I’ll pay!

Good to meet you Ruby. Look forward to writing with you.

Ok, run finished, showered, had brekky. Now for those pesky reports! See you in the autumn!

Did anyone else just hear a voice coming from that pile of papers over in the corner?

No?

Must have just been the wind... Something smells funny;)

::The sharp dart curves toward the fire but catches the corner of the fireplace on its path.::

YEOWWWW!!!!

::Looks down to see the dart stuck in my leg::

Now hang on just a second! I DID NOT throw that! I'm being set up!:eek:

Oh good grief :rolleyes:

::pulls out the dart, watches the small trickle of blood. Pressing down to stop the bleeding.::

You ran from the room because I said backgammon? And you running off caused the dart to start seeking heat, thereby stabbing me?

You are usually more creative with your stories than that!!

Oh good grief :rolleyes:

::pulls out the dart, watches the small trickle of blood. Pressing down to stop the bleeding.::

You ran from the room because I said backgammon? And you running off caused the dart to start seeking heat, thereby stabbing me?

You are usually more creative with your stories than that!!

Meh! I'm tired and Glad used up all my brain bubbles today. I'm actually pretty chuffed about that:D

I wake to 4 inches of snow in my dooryard and snow drifting by my widow the poor daffodils must be truly discouraged this year.

Morning to any who may be about.

Morning CG... *shuffles towards the tea kettle*

Fun news everyone! Ruby is joining Charlotte! Things have been quiet the last couple days, as she, Robyn, and I have been coordinating the next scene. Stay tuned!

sounds interesting L F. I just got through with the latest post to Rose and my thread.

Now time for coffee!;)

I’ve had enough of those NCB suites Uggg. Put your nuclear darts away! CG, where are you when a girl needs you?

Uggg, maybe your ex can write my reports for me. I’ll pay!

Good to meet you Ruby. Look forward to writing with you.

Ok, run finished, showered, had brekky. Now for those pesky reports! See you in the autumn!

I am here Robyn and anything you need all you have to do is ask and I will take care of your needs. :rolleyes: :devil:ish :D

Well the only good think about the NCB suits is it makes report writing seem the better choice.;)

Just returned home after dropping my kids off to school. I navigated my way through large piles of snow inconveniently placed at nearly every intersection, courtesy of small-town plowing efforts. The solution to snow is always to pile it twice as high as any vehicle at the busiest intersections...the intersections where visibility is key to avoiding collisions. It really has been an education moving to a rural town, pop ~2,000.

The sun is shining and it's a balmy 25° with a forecasted high of 50. The melting snow will present a different problem, as drainage is nearly non-existent, so my backyard will look like a lagoon by early afternoon.

Anyway, off to pour a cup of coffee, then I will post my first Charlotte entry. :heart: & :kiss: to all.

Yawns... last night sucked... what is sleep again? I think I forget how it works.

It is sunny here also but I'm sure still cold.

Morning CG... *shuffles towards the tea kettle*

Fun news everyone! Ruby is joining Charlotte! Things have been quiet the last couple days, as she, Robyn, and I have been coordinating the next scene. Stay tuned!

It have officially joined Charlotte! Just posted a few minutes ago.

So LF, Ruby wrote in third person, if you would like someone to play third person and interact with Mel I would be interested shoot me a pm if you have a role you'd like me to play.

Wow, glad, third person meets your standards, eh? Just teasing you. I don't why, but third person just feels more natural at this time. I have written in first person, but it's not my favorite.

Afternoon Glad. You and Ruby seem to be very chatty today.

Ruby so you are writing with L F in Charlottes Conversion? L F is a rather talented writer and most of the gals seem to like his writing.

Wow, glad, third person meets your standards, eh? Just teasing you. I don't why, but third person just feels more natural at this time. I have written in first person, but it's not my favorite.
Actually ruby LF asked me to write in that thread a few days ago and I whined about having to write in first person haha. So said I would if I could write third.

Afternoon Glad. You and Ruby seem to be very chatty today.

Ruby so you are writing with L F in Charlottes Conversion? L F is a rather talented writer and most of the gals seem to like his writing.
Heya sir. How's the snow treating you?

I get to see an improv show tonight, looking forward to it.

It have officially joined Charlotte! Just posted a few minutes ago.

Hi Rubenesque

I’m a very casual writer on ‘Charlotte’s Conversion’ and I want to welcome you. You’re a breath of fresh air, a good writer and a great addition. Because of duties most of us Army girls struggle to post regularly so I’m glad LovinFingers now has a worthy writing partner.

So LF, Ruby wrote in third person, if you would like someone to play third person and interact with Mel I would be interested shoot me a pm if you have a role you'd like me to play.

Let me think on that Glad. I am hopeful Mel will be a regular and there will certainly be opportunities. I will be in touch as this scene plays out. Thanks!

Hi Rubenesque

I’m a very casual writer on ‘Charlotte’s Conversion’ and I want to welcome you. You’re a breath of fresh air, a good writer and a great addition. Because of duties most of us Army girls struggle to post regularly so I’m glad LovinFingers now has a worthy writing partner.

Sal, you are ALL WORTHY! Each of us have our obligations, and some of us with more computer time than others. My only desire is that all of us, writers, readers, whatever, have FUN!

Back