Men who like chatting about their wives

Hope so too

Worked up the courage last nite to finally get my wife to imagine being screwed by another guy as I was fucking her. She played along. Hoping she can build on this for next time

When we first started out on the whole 'experimenting' journey, it was the same for us. Patience, repetition was the key for us. The more we did it, the more she liked it.

I'm on line now and I'd love to chat. PM me please.

Would love to PM with others about cuckold fantasies. I constantly think about her being with other men. We have not moved from soft fantasies while having sex yet. But very interested to hear others fantasies and details about how other men want their women to be taken and details of what they want out of the experience and would love to share my own. This thread is awesome. I can so relate to many of the posters here.

Would love to PM with others about cuckold fantasies. I constantly think about her being with other men. We have not moved from soft fantasies while having sex yet. But very interested to hear others fantasies and details about how other men want their women to be taken and details of what they want out of the experience and would love to share my own. This thread is awesome. I can so relate to many of the posters here.

Hey I'm always up to chatting.

I answered our home phone, and it was a man calling to invite my wife to her college class reunion in another state. I recognized him as one of my wife's lovers from college, so I reintroduced myself, since we had met back then. Then I said, "Lynn told me that you two had some good times in your back seat." He was quiet for a moment, then laughed and said that he was surprised she had told me about those times. Lynn was not home, so he and I talked for a few minutes about those days. It was a friendly talk, and I told him I would buy him a drink at the reunion to continue the discussion. Unfortunately, Lynn says that we are't going to the reunion. Damn!

message me

I get turned on the most by talking with the husband about his wife. Learning the things he wants and why. It feels like he's giving me the info book on his wife with all the pinky details.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss. My wife has a boyfriend, and I'd be glad to tell you all about it.

Wife chat

I love discussing and sharing wife's pics. She is a shy bbw good girl though. Lots of guys lose interest when the see the curves.

My wife and I both love the wife sharing/watching fantasy.

We dirty talk it, role play it using toys, we’ve even discussed doing it in the light of day.

We’re a fit couple in our 40s. And yes, love to chat about it here in Lit chat or on Skype.

My wife and I both love the wife sharing/watching fantasy.

We dirty talk it, role play it using toys, we’ve even discussed doing it in the light of day.

We’re a fit couple in our 40s. And yes, love to chat about it here in Lit chat or on Skype.

This is just plain hot!!!

My sexy wifey is a hotwife who has sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I love chatting with other men here about her and about them having sex with her. PM me please if you'd like to chat.

My sexy wifey is a hotwife who has sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I love chatting with other men here about her and about them having sex with her. PM me please if you'd like to chat.

I'm on line now. PM me if you'd like to chat.

love chatting and more...

I love to chat about my wife too, what weve been through and where were going, im slowly breaking down her taboos about me wanting to see here with someone else ( male of female ) for her pleasure but always grateful of any tips that might speed up the process and make our journey to wherever it is were going, much, more enjoyable and fun.
I dont have Kik or messenger just plain old here!
PM me to chat if you want.

I love discussing and sharing wife's pics. She is a shy bbw good girl though. Lots of guys lose interest when the see the curves.

I for one love curves and showing my wife off, she is curvy also and it has really helped her self esteem. Feel free to PM me if you want to swap pics and/or chat.

Back