Men who like chatting about their wives

My sexy wifey is a hotwife who has sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I love chatting with other men here about her and about them having sex with her. PM me please if you'd like to chat.

I'm on line now and would love to hear from you. PM me please.

Would love to chat about your wives. 33m here would love even more if you had any pics to share!

My wife has just commenced on a new affair and for now seems to be having regular sex with both him and me. Her little pussy us on fire, it seems

I am very grateful to him. Cindy is hotter than she has been for quite a while

Retired Now

My wife and I are both retired now. We retired at 62 after working our past 40 years, raising 4 kids and getting them all through college. My wife is a retired high school math teacher. She taught at a school that was 70/30 minority in Indiana. Through the years, she seemed to get along very well with the marginal black students. She would come home and tell me about staying after school and tourtoring students, and how good it made her feel to help failing students pass her class. I could tell she was well appreciated because whenever we’d see one of her successes out, say at the Mall or a movie, they would always come up to her and give her a long, warm, loving hugs and kisses.

Through the years we started to fantasize about her including a black male into our sex play. The imaginary lover would be one of her students that had graduated and had come back to visit her, and our relationship would begin with him.

I introduced her to the fantasy with a black cock dildo. As we would play, I would fuck her as she used her vibe and I would describe in great detail their lovemaking.
She would get so wet, and come so hard she was incredible to fuck after “He” had fucked her beautiful white skin.

As time has gone on, I have gotten her a (dark) black dildo, about 9” long with a thick girth that stretches her pussy when I slide it into her. She loves to go into her fantasy world as I describe how much he loves her white, tight pussy. I kiss her and roughly massage her tits telling her he’s going to fuck her white pussy with his big black nigga’ cock. She moans as he enters her and she begins to stretch. She wants me to lick her clit and ass hole as he fucks her balls deep in her pussy. “Oh baby, you love that huge nigga’ cock fucking you so deep in your pussy... don’t you baby? Fuck him, fuck that big black cock. Come on his nuts baby, get him wet! Take it, take that cock!”

She comes so hard, tears come to her eyes and she nearly passes out. I love to fuck her after he’s through fucking her white pussy. She’s so wet, and stretched out I can only imagine how good it could be with the real thing.

It seems innocent looking math teachers can have sexual fantasies too.

My wife and I are both retired now. We retired at 62 after working our past 40 years, raising 4 kids and getting them all through college. My wife is a retired high school math teacher. She taught at a school that was 70/30 minority in Indiana. Through the years, she seemed to get along very well with the marginal black students. She would come home and tell me about staying after school and tourtoring students, and how good it made her feel to help failing students pass her class. I could tell she was well appreciated because whenever we’d see one of her successes out, say at the Mall or a movie, they would always come up to her and give her a long, warm, loving hugs and kisses.

Through the years we started to fantasize about her including a black male into our sex play. The imaginary lover would be one of her students that had graduated and had come back to visit her, and our relationship would begin with him.

I introduced her to the fantasy with a black cock dildo. As we would play, I would fuck her as she used her vibe and I would describe in great detail their lovemaking.
She would get so wet, and come so hard she was incredible to fuck after “He” had fucked her beautiful white skin.

As time has gone on, I have gotten her a (dark) black dildo, about 9” long with a thick girth that stretches her pussy when I slide it into her. She loves to go into her fantasy world as I describe how much he loves her white, tight pussy. I kiss her and roughly massage her tits telling her he’s going to fuck her white pussy with his big black nigga’ cock. She moans as he enters her and she begins to stretch. She wants me to lick her clit and ass hole as he fucks her balls deep in her pussy. “Oh baby, you love that huge nigga’ cock fucking you so deep in your pussy... don’t you baby? Fuck him, fuck that big black cock. Come on his nuts baby, get him wet! Take it, take that cock!”

She comes so hard, tears come to her eyes and she nearly passes out. I love to fuck her after he’s through fucking her white pussy. She’s so wet, and stretched out I can only imagine how good it could be with the real thing.

Thanks for that. You nailed it for me. Very hot!

I posted earlier that a friend who once had the hots for my wife would be joining me for a road trip. As expected, he confessed his obsession with my wife back when we were younger, and he was surprised to discover that she actually had sex with others during that time. He wanted all the details, plus other stories from our sex lives. Both of us enjoyed the hours in the car as we talked about my sexy wife.

Love these talks

I posted earlier that a friend who once had the hots for my wife would be joining me for a road trip. As expected, he confessed his obsession with my wife back when we were younger, and he was surprised to discover that she actually had sex with others during that time. He wanted all the details, plus other stories from our sex lives. Both of us enjoyed the hours in the car as we talked about my sexy wife.

So, I love these kind of talks, and I’m sure he remembers every detail that you told him. I have a few friends like that, with old crushes on my wife. Did you consider showing him nude pictures of her? Let him see what he has dreamed of all these years?

My wife has a very hairy cunt (I make her keep it hairy". She has big tits, a fat ass, pretty face, and is a submissive pig. I want to talk to people about them degrading my sweet wife in the filthiest ways.

My wife has a very hairy cunt (I make her keep it hairy". She has big tits, a fat ass, pretty face, and is a submissive pig. I want to talk to people about them degrading my sweet wife in the filthiest ways.

That sounds like fun

Great for both of you

My sexy wifey is a hotwife who has sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I love chatting with other men here about her and about them having sex with her. PM me please if you'd like to chat.

I'm on now and would love to chat. PM me please.

This struck a chord. Wife is very professional and always dressed for professional success. But in bed, she often has said “fuck me with that big black cock” which is hot except I’m white. Haha. I too have bought her a nice 8” black cock. I even tried a black cock extender so I could actually fuck her with a black cock LOL. I’ve wondered about arranging for her to actually have a black man fuck her sometime when we’re traveling away from home. But I think she’d freak out if I actuallybrough it up. When I ask her about it. She usually says she doesn’t remember saying that so there’s really been no discussion. YET!

I'm on line and would love to chat. PM me please.

I'm on now if you're up for chatting. PM me please!

I like to chat about someone else fucking my Wife right in front of me and enjoying her well. No bamwham thank you mam types please. We are Indians. I prefer to chat with someone who know Tamil or English.

It's been awhile since I've done this. But I'm eager to hear from you. Please PM me. Thanks.

I'm on line now and would love to chat. PM me please.

Back