Men who like chatting about their wives

I've chatted with some of you about my wife's experiences with other men and with me, but she added a surprising item a few days ago. I asked if she had ever been with another woman, and she said, "Not really." Then she proceeded to tell me how she and her college roomie got drunk, got naked, and fooled around in the dorm room. I asked what "fooling around" meant if it wasn't sex. She said they kissed, fondled, and mutually masturbated. She said it was only a one time thing, but she enjoyed it.

I've chatted with some of you about my wife's experiences with other men and with me, but she added a surprising item a few days ago. I asked if she had ever been with another woman, and she said, "Not really." Then she proceeded to tell me how she and her college roomie got drunk, got naked, and fooled around in the dorm room. I asked what "fooling around" meant if it wasn't sex. She said they kissed, fondled, and mutually masturbated. She said it was only a one time thing, but she enjoyed it.
Would love to hear more about her... PM me

how the old perv dream came true about my pretty petite wife

i luv the thought of what he knows about my wife jennifer what he thinks about has he sees her at bthe busstop from his balcony or she in a park having lunch and he behind a true looking at her and jerking off to her sexual development

i luv the thought of what he knows about my wife jennifer what he thinks about has he sees her at bthe busstop from his balcony or she in a park having lunch and he behind a true looking at her and jerking off to her sexual development

As a fellow Jennifer I wonder what he found out about your Jennifer and why you want to humiliate her

My sexy wifey is a hotwife who has sex with other men with my full knowledge and approval. I love chatting with other men here about her and about them having sex with her. PM me please if you'd like to chat.

I'm on now if you'd like to chat. PM me please!

Hotwife

My wife is 4'11, 100 lbs and a complete freak.. i wish i could keep her satisfied but she keeps talking about wanting another guy.. should she?

My wife is 4'11, 100 lbs and a complete freak.. i wish i could keep her satisfied but she keeps talking about wanting another guy.. should she?

Complete freak how? Would you want to see her with another guy?

Complete freak how? Would you want to see her with another guy?

A bdsm fiend, opened my eyes to it. Shes a switch, and loves to dominate me whsn shes of a mood.

I am warming up to the idea of seeing her with another guy.. weve talked about it a few times while in the middle of things, and she has a way of making it sound pretty hot

Must be something about petite women. My wife can never get enough either, both from me and from other guys

Must be something about petite women. My wife can never get enough either, both from me and from other guys

You let her fuck other guys? Im on the fence about it.. she wants 2 or 3 cocks at once, but 1), shes so small im not sure she could handle it and 2), will it work out in the long run?..

She loves anal, and almost every time we fuck now she wants a butt plug in.. guess that means something haha

Cont..

I guess long story short, should i let her work out her kinks that way... male and female opinions welcome

You let her fuck other guys? Im on the fence about it.. she wants 2 or 3 cocks at once, but 1), shes so small im not sure she could handle it and 2), will it work out in the long run?..

She loves anal, and almost every time we fuck now she wants a butt plug in.. guess that means something haha

I do and she does -- we are both free to do what we like in that area and we talk about our adventures outside of the marriage a lot. Cindy was a slut before I came into the picture

Cindy is really too small for multiple cocks and says that she finds really big cocks uncomfortable

If you're "on the fence" about sharing her, don't do it. If you're not 110% on board it could very well mean trouble. Remember once it's done, it's done. You can't unfuck someone.

If you're "on the fence" about sharing her, don't do it. If you're not 110% on board it could very well mean trouble. Remember once it's done, it's done. You can't unfuck someone.

Good advice -- it changes the relationship and not always for the good. On the other hand all rewards involve risk

The idea of sharing her turns me on like crazy (and if yall wanna see her, kik me at Kwaksmacker and yiull see what i mean) its just a big step ya know?

For some reason, I enjoy chatting about my ex-wife. At times, we had great sex. But unfortunately, those experiences were overshadowed by difficulties linked to our conflicts outside the bedroom. I think concentrating on those incredibly hot sessions takes some pain away from the stuff I continue to deal with from our divorce. Chatting about oral sex in in dark hotel room is much more pleasant than being called an ass for asking to be together once every couple weeks.

Good advice -- it changes the relationship and not always for the good. On the other hand all rewards involve risk

Indeed. But I was ready for it and wanted it! The best thing that ever happened to our marriage was when my wife spread her legs for another man!

Back