Skinny Wives

For me, there is something special about ANY wife, size really is not part of the equation.

Hotwife or not, thin or heavier, what does it matter? They were under their own free will to marry or not, and as long as they are healthy, what does size have to do with it? They chose their spouse, and that is to be honored and appreciated.

A sexy person starts with their mindset, not their size.

For me, there is something special about ANY wife, size really is not part of the equation.

Hotwife or not, thin or heavier, what does it matter? They were under their own free will to marry or not, and as long as they are healthy, what does size have to do with it? They chose their spouse, and that is to be honored and appreciated.

A sexy person starts with their mindset, not their size.
This is a great take when dealing with real life, or sexy in general

But this is the fetish forum so everything here is taken in that light. In this case skinny women who are married does it for the OP

This is a great take when dealing with real life, or sexy in general

But this is the fetish forum so everything here is taken in that light. In this case skinny women who are married does it for the OP
Agree and this is assumed in my post

The most sexually insatiable women I've known have been very thin. One girl in particular could never get enough. She loved sucking cock almost as much as I do and was ready to fuck at the drop of a hat. She had the most beautiful ass!! And came into bed wearing high heels. I really miss her!
Have you met my wife? She can't ever get enough dick...

She may not be skinny enough for you, but she is my wife.
gEt3ZER.jpg

She may not be skinny enough for you, but she is my wife.
gEt3ZER.jpg
I like her build. In today's world she would probably be considered skinny. She kinda reminds me of a woman that I "knew" years ago. She was my brother's girlfriend and while he was in the Armed Forces, she seduced me and I became her cunt-licker. She had a little thicker thighs and not big tits, but a pretty sweet pussy.

Back